YL
Yvette L.
Jeep Cherokee
11/13/2019
Fantastic Service
Auto World is amazing. Josh and Mike were so friendly and professional. I went in without an appointment for an oil change and to have my brakes checked. They took care of me right away. They are very honest and reliable.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you Yvette , it was a pleasure meeting you and happy to help we will be here when you need us next time .

Jason H.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Jason said that it was pretty good. The price was reasonable. They explained what was going on with his vehicle and were quick. He is very happy and will definitely be going back.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you Jason , we will be here when you need us next .

Sheri C.
Chrysler Sebring
10/23/2019
Always great service as usual with Mike and his crew. Friendly , personable and helpful. Thanks for keeping our cars running !
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Sheri, your one of our favorite customers ! Its alway so nice to see you . We will be here when you need us next .

Donald S.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Donald said the staff are great and their service was great.

Thank you Donald , its great customer that make our job so worth it . We will be here when you need us next .

SD
Steve D.
Escondido, CA
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Steve said the facility took a lot of time to look over the vehicle he brought in. He said the price was fair and they got everything done. He is really appreciative.

Thank You Steve , we really enjoyed working on your new old truck . I truly believe you will have many years of fun and share some great time with your son with it . We will be here when you need us next or even if you just have a question .

BG
Brett G.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Brett said they're a good business and he would recommend them for service.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you Brett , we will be here when you need us next .

LN
Leonie N.
10/09/2019
2003 Honda Civic
Another great maintenance and service visit. Thank you Mike and your team.

Thank you Leonie , you have one of the greatest smiles Ive ever seen on a person ! We will be here when you need us next .

JOSEPH P.
Dodge Dakota
10/08/2019
Quick Oil Change
Scheduled an appointment for mid afternoon. Arrived and truck was started on quickly. Oil change completed shortly and truck checked out for any other issues. Thanks for the quick and reliable service.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you Joseph as always we will be here when you need us .

JOSEPH P.
INFINITI Q50
10/03/2019
New car service
Just had my 20,000 mile service on my 2018 Infiniti. Great job and reasonably priced. I can always depend on Mike's Auto World.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you as always Joseph you have been a friend and a customer for over 15 years now, an it is always great to see and talk to you . We will be here when you need us next .

Rick G.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Ford Cab
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the business was great and he got in and out quickly. They had a fair price.

Thank you Rick it was a pleasure helping you . We will be here when you need us next .

Honda Ridgeline
09/24/2019
The quality of work is good and they are very accomodating
I recommend Auto World as i have taken my auto's there for the last 10 years and have great service. I never have to take my auto back as they get the service right the first time. Friendly, helpful , and reliable service.

Thank You and we will be here to help you the next time you need us .

Sheri C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/20/2019
Great auto care
Always great honest quality service
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/23/2019

As always thank you Sheri .

CG
Connie G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Connie said that the staff was very helpful and tended to all the needs she had.

We know you have lots of choices when it comes to Auto Repair . Thank you for letting us help you with your cars needs . we will be here the next time you need us .

Winchester, CA
Nissan Titan
09/17/2019
Customers are always treated as top priority. Outstanding service, very pleased with the quick and professional work that was done to my truck.
Excellent service!!!! Mike was able to get my truck in for diagnostics and completed the repairs needed within hours. I would highly recommend everyone I know to go to Auto World. I honestly think this shop is by far the best place in Temecula. Once again, Mike makes this place shine and goes far and beyond for the customer. Thank You Auto World!!!
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/18/2019

Wow is what comes to mind.  Thank you so much this really means the world to us and is a huge part of why I do what I do . This my be a little corny but my Mother always thought me to treat others the way I would like to be treated and to Never give less then my best to anything I do . I may have lost her many years ago but her voice and thous words run through my head daily.  Thank you again and we will be here the next time you need us .

TU
TERRY U.
Winchester, CA
09/12/2019
Exceptional Service
Outstanding service, quality repair and maintenance provided. Reasonable prices, honest , trustworthy and caring staff. I go nowhere else. Highly recommended.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/12/2019

Thank You Terry we will be here when you need us next time .

MI
Mounier I.
Buick Skylark
09/11/2019
Great service as usual
Thank you Mike for a job well done.

Thank You Mounier your a amazing customer we love being your car go to guys .

Margaret M.
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Margaret said she would recommend this business for service.

Thank you and we will be here the next time you need us .

Larry B.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Larry said they were honest and quick.
Mike C., Owner / Opperator from Auto World Service Center responded on 09/11/2019

Thank You Larry, we will behere the next time you need us .

PH
Peg H.
Lincoln Aviator
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Peg said that the staff was very nice, did a good job and was efficient.

Thank you and we will be here the next time you need us .

MikeC.

SF
Steve F.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he would recommend this business for service.

Thank you Steve we will be here the next time you need us .