B & B Automotive Services

Review for B & B Automotive Services
Steven M. on 11/27/2015
"Replaced high pressure Power Steering Hose & Air Intake Resonator"
I was returning from a business trip away from B/CS when my high-prerssure (about 800 psi) hydraulic power steering hose burst, sending fluid onto the engine block and within the engine cowl. In the process, I discovered the rubber resonator for the air intake had cracked. i discovered the manufacture didn't stock either part. I went to an auto salvage and found a serviceable resonator and O'Reillys carried the hydraulic hose that I needed. I took everything to B and B who were really busy. I had to leave my vehicle, but they gave me a ride home because I live alone. Five hours later, I was notified my vehicle was ready and delivered to my residence. The installation was excellent for both items. The residue of fluid from the hose that burst was cleaned from the engine block and the cowling as well as the front end assembly. I rate B and B Automotive Services "the Best of the Brazos Valley ". This includes whether for professionalism, thoroughness, efficiency, honesty, cost of services, friendliness and service. They are great!
Vehicle: Dodge Intrepid