Bill Pierre Ford

Reviews (1576)

rating 4.5888126rating 4.5888126rating 4.5888126rating 4.5888126rating 4.5888126

Recommend?

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
Exceeded my expectations
I brought in my Fiesta to resolve a transmission issue, and Greg from Pierre Ford was just a pleasure to work with. Kept things easy and simple throughout the whole process, and washed and vaccuumed out my car. I will definitely bring back my car for any issues in the future.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 05/12/2015
Review Created: 05/26/2015 07:12 AM
Bill Pierre Service Representative Greg Karras
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Bill Pierre Service employee Greg Karras is an excellent Service Representative. He ALWAYS exhibits an honest, customer-friendly and professional attitude.

Ordinarily, I would NEVER have my vehicle serviced at a dealership. But I took a chance a few years back and met Greg at Bill Pierre Ford. From the start, I could tell he was a straight-shooter and honest. He took excellent care repairing my 1997 Ford Expedition and it didn’t cost an arm and a leg.

So I decided to keep coming back. And I was so impressed; I even introduced Greg to my friends who also drive Fords - explaining they too would receive honest, professional and reliable service from Mr. Karras.

So I think Bill Pierre Management should give Greg a BIG raise for doing such an excellent job AND for helping to erase the idea that taking your car to a dealership is a bad gamble.

Keep up the good work Greg!
Service Date: 12/04/2014
Review Created: 05/10/2015 07:16 PM
first question ignored
Advertisement in the paper about a lease that was a good $100 per month better than other dealers (if it's too good to be true) so I got online and on the webside their deals on the same cars were higher than other dealers, so I contacted them and said. Here is what it says in the paper today. Is this true, correct? His response was, can you come in and pick out your color today. LOL, First Major turn off and that stuff just makes me run away not walk. Not a good start, Just answer the question honestly.
To be fair, I don't know if that deal exists or not but I am sure not going to waste time stepping foot on the lot if this is how it starts. I have heard plenty of bait and switch and am guessing I would come in and they would tell me that was for one car thats sold.
Sales Date: 05/02/2015
Review Created: 05/04/2015 09:56 AM
Best service ever
Review Created: 05/01/2015 09:33 AM
Ford Edge routine care
Paul Salazar at Bill Pierre Ford is a great service manager- he makes the awful "leaving your car" as painless as possible. There are no surprises, there is a shuttle, questions are answered, and sometimes, the bill is less than you expect!
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Review Created: 04/28/2015 04:08 PM
Recommended?
Reliable, affordable, and fast.
Bill Pierre Ford has always treated me right. I never have to wait very long, and I've never had a problem come back after being serviced by them.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Review Created: 04/28/2015 02:53 PM
JACK E. in Bothell, WA on 04/28/2015
Cheaper and faster than jiffy lube and they wash your car
Awesome people
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Review Created: 04/28/2015 02:33 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
MARK B. in Bothell, WA on 04/28/2015
Friendly, but not too competent.
Wrong diagnosis, wrong recommendation, completely missed requested cooling system check out. Second opinion saves the day.
Vehicle: FORD BRONCO
Review Created: 04/28/2015 02:08 PM
customer service!
Their attention to customer needs and wants is extraordinary in my opinion. It's really a pleasure dealing with them.
Service Date: 03/30/2015
Review Created: 04/13/2015 03:27 PM
Recommended?
great deals online but not as what they seem in the store.
2nd time buyer from this location. Negotiations were long and drawn out. Our car didn't come with a spare key or floormats. one of the financial agents was not very friendly and wanted to rip me off. Waited 2 hours to sign paperwork after deal was done. Felt disrespected being a second time buyer form this location.
Sales Date: 03/25/2015
Review Created: 04/13/2015 02:42 PM
Recommended?
friendly staff but no fix for car problem
Staff super friendly but paid $125 and problem still exists.
Vehicle: MERCURY SABLE
Service Date: 03/30/2015
Review Created: 04/12/2015 08:44 PM
MARK C. in Seattle, WA on 04/08/2015
Did not fix the problem.
The Expedition engine chokes when tach is 1,250 to 1,500 rpm and speed 40 to 50 mph. repeated visits and $$ and still unable to fix the problem as the condition still exists after very expensive visits at which I was assured they knew the issue and would fix it.
Vehicle: FORD EXPEDITION
Service Date: 02/27/2015
Review Created: 04/08/2015 10:07 PM
rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4rating 4
Good Experience
Their Sales process was excellent. A very large inventory of vehicles, knowledgeable sales staff, and a management team that cut to the chase and stood by their word. I would recommend Bill Pierre Ford to others.
Vehicle: HONDA CIVIC SDN
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS
Service Date: 03/18/2015
Review Created: 03/30/2015 11:09 AM
Upgrade
I believe that the price we paid it should have been a model above the one we paid for
Sales Date: 03/13/2015
Review Created: 03/30/2015 01:39 AM
they listen
they fix the probles
Service Date: 03/18/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 10:44 PM
New Car
Katie, Johnny was outstanding they made this car search, buying experience so great! Katie new product knowledge on my car and sat in the car and went over all features plus programmed all my radio and phone contacts.... I can call her anytime with question thank you all!
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Sales Date: 03/13/2015
Review Created: 03/29/2015 04:05 PM
Recommended?
Thanks for the great service!
I really appreciate Bill Mitchell and how he is friendly and quick to help me out, and get me scheduled in.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 03/16/2015
Review Created: 03/27/2015 02:26 PM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
WAYNE F. in Seattle, WA on 03/26/2015
Quick service but...
Day advisor was curitious. Night advisor was rude, didn't exlain service performed, and didn't even give me an invoice. She seemed bothered by her job.
Service area is very unprofessional and poorly marked. It's like standing in middle of a shop. Other customers were wandering the shop. Seems like an insurance liability. Jiffy Lube has a nicer service area.
Service Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/26/2015 03:50 PM
ROY L. in Seattle, WA on 03/24/2015
Paul is excellent
Service Date: 03/12/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 03:58 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message