Bill Pierre Ford

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
JEFFREY A. on 04/29/2016
"Review"
Bill Mitchell is great! Always so helpful.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 04/18/2016
Review Created: 04/29/2016 03:53 PM
SEUMAS G. on 04/18/2016
"Just what I needed"
I brought my car in for regular service and noted that it stalls at stoplights. Greg Karras worked with his senior technician to develop a robust treatment plan, which Greg then helped me pare down to a good starting point, which as it turned out, solved the problem and increased my gas mileage!
Service Date: 04/07/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016 02:44 PM
HEATHER W. on 02/23/2016
"Service with a smile "
Accommodating to my schedule, quick, accurate, friendly service with reasonable prices.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Service Date: 01/25/2016
Review Created: 02/23/2016 01:54 PM
CLAUDIO R. on 02/15/2016
"PTU."
I took my car for a specific repair that was done correctly. It was returned as completed with a rattling noise that it had when I took it in. I complained and took a mechanic for a ride to hear and identify the noise, while asking why they did not discover it themselves. The mechanic said that it was the PTU that had to be replaced, not fixed. I complained and was told that they relied on me to let them know about such noises. That upset me and I complained. Bill Mitchell jumped in and was key to having the car repaired by getting a used PTU at a discounted price ($600 used vs. $3,500 new from Ford!). He had another mechanic do the job perfectly, the noise went away, and had Ford pay for part of my needed car rental. I will be back there when my car needs it and deal with Bill.
Service Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/15/2016 03:32 PM
KIRK M. on 02/13/2016
"Great Service with Greg"
I have always had my cars serviced by Greg Karras at Bill Pierre Ford--he does an outstanding job.

He goes above and beyond to keep you informed of what is going on and why. He is really good about not recommending things if they aren't really necessary, and explaining the alternatives to you if they are. Great at saving the customer money and helping them take advantage of discounts and promotions. I'm a customer for life!
Service Date: 01/28/2016
Review Created: 02/13/2016 03:46 PM
MARTHA S. on 02/03/2016
"Diagnostics"
The service people are very friendly and kind. However, it took multiple visits, two tows and over two and a half weeks to figure out what was wrong with my car. The service hours were also super inconvenient, they closed at 5 every night, so I had to rush from work to get there (I think the hours have changed since my visit though).
Service Date: 01/22/2016
Review Created: 02/03/2016 06:45 AM
GLORIA S. on 01/19/2016
"Friendly and always timely."
they take care of my needs as quickly as they can and I have no problem with my warranty coverage.
Service Date: 12/09/2015
Review Created: 01/19/2016 10:54 AM
JENNIFER G. on 01/04/2016
"Greg."
Thanks Greg! Saved me in a pinch.
Service Date: 12/23/2015
Review Created: 01/04/2016 01:47 PM
KATRINA P. on 01/02/2016
"good service "
Attentive service and awesome that they drove me back to drop the truck off
Vehicle: FORD ECONOLINE CARGO VAN
Service Date: 12/17/2015
Review Created: 01/02/2016 06:30 PM
Keith F. on 12/28/2015
"A Good Experience"
We had an excellent sales customer service experience during our purchase search-and-purchase-process. One of the reasons we came back to Pierre for our eventual minivan purchase was because of the friendly and low-pressure sales approach we received. Matt connected us with James, who helped us in the test-drive process. Jessica helped my wife to feel comfortable in the buying process. And the Floor Manager, Ted, sealed it for us with his kind patience and flexibility in the negotiation process. Thank you!
Sales Date: 12/24/2015
Review Created: 12/28/2015 03:18 PM
AARON C. on 12/26/2015
"Was professional and friendly sales staff. "
No pressure on the sale which was appreciated. Allowed me several test drives and looking at several different cars. Was very quick on the paper work and didn't have to spend all day there.
Vehicle: MERCURY MILAN
Service Date: 12/14/2015
Review Created: 12/26/2015 10:28 AM
PATRICK C. on 12/19/2015
"Great Service. Timely Manner "
Everything was done quickly and correctly.
Service Date: 12/07/2015
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 11/23/2015
Review Created: 12/06/2015 12:58 PM
EMILY M. on 11/02/2015
"Easy Scheduling & Fast Service"
Scheduled online the night before. Brought the car in at 9am, had it back by 11am for oil change, general service and recall checks. Easy, fast, and friendly.
Service Date: 10/22/2015
Review Created: 11/02/2015 01:03 PM
ROBERT C. on 10/26/2015
"Excellent Service and a personal touch"
Sundie was on top of everything and was proactive with updating me on any changes from the original quote of time or budget.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Service Date: 10/15/2015
Review Created: 10/26/2015 03:07 PM
KRISTAL M. on 10/19/2015
"The service staff are extremely courteous, but my brakes still squeal."
I brought my low miles (70k) 2003 Ford Ranger in for brake service several months ago, and the telltale grinding was replaced with over-the-top squealing. I lived with it for a couple of thousand miles, telling myself it was just the brakes re-seating themselves, while the baristas at my local coffee shack covered their ears at my approach. Finally, I took it in to have the new annoyance addressed. The squealing has definitely been reduced after this latest service, but is still present. I trust we'll work through this, but it hasn't been a great experience, in spite of the kind staff. I will counter this by saying that this is my first negative experience in 12 years of working with them, so I would still recommend them on the whole.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Service Date: 09/15/2015
Review Created: 09/27/2015 05:04 PM
Paul Z. on 09/14/2015
"So bad "
They sell cars in accidents !!! Be careful I am one of many victims so far!!!
Service Date: 09/14/2015
Review Created: 09/14/2015 10:29 PM
Gill V. on 08/15/2015
"Ford Fusion"
My experience with the sales staff was honest and strait forward. Thank you for all your hard work.
Sales Date: 06/29/2015
Review Created: 08/15/2015 09:34 PM
Laurie B. on 07/29/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Don't feel They were completely honest"
Received an offer in mail for them to buy back my 2013 Escape because they are in demand. Said they would give you up to 110% of blue book price..didn't even get 100%, in fact didn't even know what they gave me till the end. Second they said they were confident they could get you into new car with no out of pocket expense....not true cost me $3000 + $112 more per month. Next they said they could get you the same payment and in most case a less payment....not true cost me another $112.00 MORE PER MONTH after telling them over and over I could not go more that $25 more per month or it could create a hardship...I feel taken advantage of since I was there myself and I guess a total push over. After hours (4) and getting paperwork done the car cost way more than listed (I know I had some negative equity..but they don't tell you that in the beginning and don't listen to you when you tell them what you can afford). After signing paperwork, I went back next day and to add salt to the wound I was told oh, by the way you know that 1.9% finance rate I told you got through Ford Motor credit company, well we can't get that for you because of the negative equity but hey we got you just as good at 3.84% and we will give you an additional $750 rebate but you look at the difference in the interest rate over 84 months is about $2500 more so the extra $750 rebate is not biggy and also your payment went up $18 dollar. But if you drop the gap insurance it is only increase of a measly $12.00 and you get the extended warranty. I should of at the point asked for my old car back and walked but I was to upset. This is the third car bought from them but this definitely will be my last and I will never recommend them to anyone. The salesmen was nice and so was the finance person but when I get home I realized that it was just to get me to sign. Unhappy and disappointed. They should not send out those notice if they can't stand behind them.
Sales Date: 07/29/2015