Bill Pierre Ford

Reviews (1360)

rating 4.5827097rating 4.5827097rating 4.5827097rating 4.5827097rating 4.5827097

Recommend?

rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
JOHN A. in Seattle, WA on 10/31/2014
Greg is still the man
So my tire, hard to find, brand new, got busted by the curve. It was an accident, a very expensive one. He was able to get my tire, get me a rental, help me to continue to work and not even miss a beat. Thats what i call service
Service Date: 10/20/2014
Review Created: 10/31/2014 02:16 PM
Quick and friendly service
I was ready to leave on a trip the next day When I called for an appointment for service, I was told it would be a couple days. When I said that would not due, I was scheduled later that day and received a complimentary car wash.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 10/07/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 10:58 PM
JEFF G. in Seattle, WA on 10/28/2014
My water pump went out and I had to night-drop my truck last week. Sundie was very professional and called me first thing in the morning. They were able to get my truck in quickly, even though I was not on the schedule, and got it back to me as fast as the parts would allow. Sundie called me often with the status as well.
Bill Pierre has always been great to work with.
Thank you Sundie!
Jeff
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Review Created: 10/28/2014 07:19 PM
ROGER W. in Seattle, WA on 10/28/2014
Strong Program of Dealer Service
I like to keep my car serviced according to what is recommended by manufacturer. My Lincoln is in good hands at Bill Pierre Ford.
Vehicle: LINCOLN LS
Service Date: 10/16/2014
Review Created: 10/28/2014 02:54 AM
great again
I have full trust in Greg Karras, got me a new tire quickly from the minute I called him and arranged visit to work with my day off work. Great work as always Greg
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/27/2014 08:52 PM
CAROL C. in Seattle, WA on 10/27/2014
receipt?
I had a glass chip repair, and they said they would send an email receipt to submit to insurance. I have not received this yet.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Review Created: 10/27/2014 11:14 AM
JOHN G. in Seattle, WA on 10/27/2014
Bill Mitchel
I always use the Bill Pierre Ford service for my Ford vehicles. Bill Mitchel is always a pleasure to work with and finds time to work my vehicle in so I have it when i need it. I travel A LOT, so having my vehicle running great is very important. I like that when the vehicle is ready I get an immediate call and when there are questions Bill gets a hold of me right away. It is always a great experience getting my cars serviced and that is a big deal because who the heck wants to get their car serviced or worked on in the first place? The only way it is possible is if the folks at Ford are provideing high level service and the folks at Bill Pierre Ford Service do exactly that.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Review Created: 10/27/2014 07:15 AM
Review Created: 10/26/2014 09:17 PM
Ford Recall repair
Bill Pierre Ford is the closest for dealer to downtown Seattle.

1) Don't turn a recall repair into a sales opportunity by bombarding me with follow up email to try to get me to sell my car, this is off putting, when I am bringing in my car to get a recalled repair done
2) When I arrived at the "repair center", there was a row of offices next to the ingress bays. I sat in my car for a period and finally walked over to one of the offices and asked what I was supposed to do. The repair ?greeter? asked me for my name, then told me that another ?greater? was responsible for my case... who was then found to be on break and this person had to handle my intake and it certainly seemed like a burden on them. It was a little disconcerting to have to initiate this conversation, no one came out to tell me what was happening. As someone who works only with independent repair companies, it truly drove home how disconnected the corporate repair environment is. There is an underlying assumption that I should know how this process worked, and I really felt a little stupid because I didn't know. No one should ever feel stupid when they are interacting with a company who's business depends on them
3) When we made the reservation, I had to wait until I was from a business trip so that there were two drivers to move the car to the repair shop, drive home and then go pick the car up. After arrival, I was informed that I could have gotten a shuttle from the shop... at which point I asked "why didn't you tell us that when we made the reservation?" It was not apparent from any of the interaction we had during the reservation process. I will point out that my father, who made the reservation, is a retired Ford Engineer, I am a business owner, and my wife is an attorney. There are no dumb people here at my end.
4) Don't bother getting reviews from people, especially when I have to take significant time out of my life to let you repair your recalled problem, it probably won't turn out well.
Service Date: 10/14/2014
Review Created: 10/25/2014 05:38 PM
Outstanding Personnal and services
Bill Mitchell, your tech rep, is well verse in his business knowledge and make it easy to assist me in taking care of my truck.
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Service Date: 10/02/2014
Review Created: 10/24/2014 07:00 AM
JAMEY V. in Seattle, WA on 10/22/2014
Timing Belt service
Bill Mitchell gives great customer service. This is the Ford Service Center to go to for repairs.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 10/09/2014
Review Created: 10/22/2014 05:05 PM
Recommended?
Salesman did whatever it took to get me into the truck I wanted
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 10/04/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 03:12 PM
Recommended?
Excellent service, support, and explanation
I'lll be back.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Service Date: 10/10/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 02:46 PM
Laura Lavi's Review
I went in feeling really embarassed and frustrated with my credit score - and beat down. I came out empowered to fix my credit score using my car payments and my salesman found me the perfect car - really enjoying it - not too over the top and new enough that I feel it is part of my fresh start.
Vehicle: VOLKSWAGEN CC
Service Date: 10/10/2014
Review Created: 10/21/2014 02:02 PM
HENG-PIN K. on 10/20/2014
Super Customer Service as Expected
Your Greg Karras is the best. No need to say more.
Service Date: 10/08/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 09:45 PM
JERRY J. in Seattle, WA on 10/20/2014
Friendly Service
They always do a great job.
Service Date: 10/09/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 03:03 PM
Friendly, Efficient Service
The first oil change on our new Ford Fusion went well. The people who greeted us were very friendly and helped us learn where to put the car. We left it and went out for lunch. It was ready as promised on our return, washed and looking as nice as it did the day we took it off the lot for the first time -- and this first one was free!
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 10/08/2014
Review Created: 10/20/2014 07:55 AM
GAY H. in Seattle, WA on 10/17/2014
Personal attention, they always ask if you want something done before they do it.
The people who work there are personable.
They take the time to talk with you. They
don't fix something they find until they talk to you.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 10/06/2014
Review Created: 10/17/2014 02:41 PM
KELLY S. in Bothell, WA on 10/17/2014
great customer service
quickly completed the repairs and were very easy to work with. Sundie was excellent.
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC
Service Date: 10/06/2014
Review Created: 10/17/2014 02:04 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message