Bill Pierre Ford

Service Date: 02/01/2017
Review Created: 02/13/2017 06:11 PM
WENDY W. on 02/07/2017
"Good service"
I loved the service thought it was great and fast, he forgot to answer some questions I had, then had left when I came back to have him adjust
Service Date: 01/24/2017
Review Created: 02/07/2017 06:53 PM
MELISSA F. on 02/06/2017
"recall fix "
Paul was great working with my schedule!
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX ENERGI
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 02/06/2017 10:08 AM
Mike P. on 02/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Managers there are asshole"
The manager cares about only money, and they do what ever to fear you and get your money before you walk out of door. They are bad at presenting details, and they keep telling you what you think is wrong. Uneducated.
Service Date: 01/11/2017
Review Created: 02/05/2017 08:17 AM
ANDREW H. on 01/09/2017
"Always excellent service!"
Been to a few different Ford dealers with my vehicle for service. And nobody comes close to the quality at Bill Pierre when it comes to quick service, available appointments, price and customer service. Won't be taking my car anywhere else!
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 01/09/2017 06:13 PM
COREE H. on 01/04/2017
"Great place to bring your car"
incredible service, everyone was very nice and helpful, very impressed!
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 12/19/2016
Review Created: 01/04/2017 11:32 AM
HaHa N. on 01/03/2017
"Do not go here"
I do not drive, nor live in WA, but I have it on extremely good authority that this car dealership in particular is very, very horrible to their employees. A company should not be judged on how they treat customers, but how they treat the people who work there. And if you cannot treat employees as human beings, then YOU don't deserve to be treated like a human being. They force employees to stand outside in the dead of winter at all hours. They hardly give employees breaks, while the higher ups sit around and get shoe shines. And if thats not horrible enough, they then fire people for not wanting to work in freezing water in the DEAD. OF. WINTER. So my advice to everyone would be to take your business elsewhere, and my advice to this particular dealership would be to grow up and learn how to run a proper business. Cause its really, really sad that I, a person who doesn't even work, knows more than you do. So, go learn something.
Review Created: 01/03/2017 12:37 PM
AARON L. on 12/30/2016
"Poor experience"
Really low trade in value for a Ford F-150. It was 5k below trade in fair value and went/bought elsewhere. Kept getting calls after I left and none of the calls had new information/adjusted the price.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 12/30/2016 04:40 PM
David B. on 12/08/2016
"Terrible Customer Service"
The Sales Manager was very arrogant. It took over 2 hours just to sign paperwork after we had made a deal on the vehicle. It then took almost 3 hours for them to cut us an additional key which was part of the deal and also fix the back-up camera.
I would not recommend doing business with this dealership.
Service Date: 11/30/2016
Review Created: 12/08/2016 09:55 AM
LYNETTE G. on 11/22/2016
"Conscientious Service Advisor, Greg Karras"
I phoned for an appointment. Greg Karras immediately detected the disappointment and exasperation in my voice. At another dealership I was subjected to poor service and my car was returned to me unsafe to drive. After transmission, brake booster and intake tube work, the car was returned to me after one week. When I drove it for the first time after the repairs the following happened: engine coolant over temperature light appeared, steam bellowed from beneath the hood and liquid flowed from beneath the car. Greg heard all of this in my voice and promised Bill Pierre could repair the embarrassedly loud sqweak from the right front tire area the other dealership missed. After speaking with Greg, I not only felt he cared, but he listened to my concerns. The car was towed to Bill Pierre service department and the additional damage caused by the other dealership was properly repaired.

I have gone to the Ford website and changed my designated dearlship to Bill Pierre Ford. Because of Greg Karras, I will take my car to Bill Pierre service the next time anything happens. Thank you
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 11/07/2016
Review Created: 11/22/2016 11:49 AM
TASSIE D. on 11/20/2016
"The customer service is fantastic!"
The staff is friendly and helpful. Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure quality service.
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/20/2016 11:29 AM
DAN S. on 11/12/2016
"Greg Karras in Service Dept"
Customer Service
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Service Date: 10/28/2016
Review Created: 11/12/2016 02:48 PM
Rich P. on 11/11/2016
"Substandard"
Premium price and negligent workmanship. Thank god the front end didn't fall apart on the freeway! Yes I said fall apart due to a complete lack of workmanship....simple as torqueing some bolts that DIDN'T happpen.
Service Date: 11/01/2016
Service Date: 10/17/2016
Review Created: 10/29/2016 07:27 PM
CLIFF S. on 10/17/2016
"Keep it simple."
They did what they said they would when they said they would do it, and for a reasonable price.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 10/04/2016
Review Created: 10/17/2016 04:39 PM
JOHN P. on 10/04/2016
"Great People Make Great service"
The people at Bill Pierre Ford are friendly, warm and welcoming besides giving great FORD service. Sundie Warner in the Service Department takes good care of my Ford and me when I come in for service.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 09/20/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 02:39 PM
BB G. on 10/02/2016
"DISHONEST Sales "
My husband and I had already been approved through our credit union and gave the sales manager all the necessary paperwork. He asked us to fill out a form that included our social's, when my husband asked why this was necessary since we were already approved and had the loan information to be able to purchase the car on the spot...? The sales manager said it was just an application for their files, and they wouldn't be doing a credit inquiry. We reluctantly filled it out, but they didn't really give us an option and we believed them to at least be honest about something so serious. BUT they lied, and both of us had a "hard credit inquiry" on our credit report by that evening. I can hardly believe it, and not sure outside of legal proceeding what can be done about it.
We are so disappointed, how could they be so desperate that they would lie to their customers just to see if they could get our financing business as well.
Service Date: 07/03/2016
Review Created: 10/02/2016 09:13 PM
J. D. on 10/01/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"If only all service departments were like this one!"
I had some recall work that needed to be done on my Taurus. The process from start to finish was great! I was dreading this work because I assumed it would be frustrating and end up costing me money somehow. I called and spoke to Paul in the Service Department, he took my information, answered my questions and scheduled a drop-off date. When I arrived they quickly checked the car in and passed me on to Gayle (?) for my shuttle back into SLU. Gayle and Paul were both great! Gayle was so nice and made my short trip a delight. I received a voicemail from Paul later that day letting me know the necessary part was not available until the following day. He offered up my options and got to work fixing my car. The following day he called back to let me know it was ready to go. Gayle picked me up within half an hour of calling and brought be back where my car was pulled around and I was out of there in five minutes. Thank you so much fixing up my car. I will be bringing both of my Fords back for any future service!
Service Date: 10/26/2016
Review Created: 10/01/2016 09:00 AM
Sara H. on 08/24/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Kicked to the curb after purchase"
Great experience with online browsing. Found a blue nissan leaf. They couldn't find it on the lot and instead offered us a red one for the same price. That was great. Then they said the navigation chip would be sent to me (I guess they don't keep the chips in the car on the lot). Never heard back. Called and called. Left messages. Now they won't work with us about the chip.
THE CHIP IS VIN SPECIFIC. THEY SAID I WOULD NEED TO GO TO A DEALER AND PAY MORE MONEY!!! WITHOUT THAT CHIP I CANT OPERATE CLIMATE CONTROL, NAVIGATION, HANDS FREE CALLING, RADIO (!!!!!!!), CD, ETC. Big freaking deal! It's the principle of the matter, I feel we were kicked to curb about our purchase.
Service Date: 08/07/2016
Review Created: 08/24/2016 08:11 PM
Clay C. on 08/20/2016
"Rude manager"
Very desapoited with the manager at Bill Pierre Ford, came in to buy a new F150 today, and I did see the car advertised on the Internet for certain price and after finding it in their lot, I told them this is the car, and this manager name Michael but he goes by Kelly McNeal came with paper saying this is what this car cost and it was about $6.000 more and after complaint about their dishonest he sass if you do not want to pay what I want for the truck don't waist my time, I have a lot o costumer to help.

He maybe have been a good sales person to some one, but I think, if this is the way he treat his costumer, Bill Pierre may end up losing a lot of them. Best luck to whoever is shopping for a car.
Be blessed