Bill Pierre Ford

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
LYNETTE G. on 11/22/2016
"Conscientious Service Advisor, Greg Karras"
I phoned for an appointment. Greg Karras immediately detected the disappointment and exasperation in my voice. At another dealership I was subjected to poor service and my car was returned to me unsafe to drive. After transmission, brake booster and intake tube work, the car was returned to me after one week. When I drove it for the first time after the repairs the following happened: engine coolant over temperature light appeared, steam bellowed from beneath the hood and liquid flowed from beneath the car. Greg heard all of this in my voice and promised Bill Pierre could repair the embarrassedly loud sqweak from the right front tire area the other dealership missed. After speaking with Greg, I not only felt he cared, but he listened to my concerns. The car was towed to Bill Pierre service department and the additional damage caused by the other dealership was properly repaired.

I have gone to the Ford website and changed my designated dearlship to Bill Pierre Ford. Because of Greg Karras, I will take my car to Bill Pierre service the next time anything happens. Thank you
Service Date: 11/07/2016
Review Created: 11/22/2016 11:49 AM
TASSIE D. on 11/20/2016
"The customer service is fantastic!"
The staff is friendly and helpful. Always willing to go above and beyond to ensure quality service.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/20/2016 11:29 AM
DAN S. on 11/12/2016
"Greg Karras in Service Dept"
Customer Service
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Service Date: 10/28/2016
Review Created: 11/12/2016 02:48 PM
Rich P. on 11/11/2016
"Substandard"
Premium price and negligent workmanship. Thank god the front end didn't fall apart on the freeway! Yes I said fall apart due to a complete lack of workmanship....simple as torqueing some bolts that DIDN'T happpen.
Service Date: 11/01/2016
Service Date: 10/17/2016
Review Created: 10/29/2016 07:27 PM
CLIFF S. on 10/17/2016
"Keep it simple."
They did what they said they would when they said they would do it, and for a reasonable price.
Vehicle: FORD F-150
Service Date: 10/04/2016
Review Created: 10/17/2016 04:39 PM
JOHN P. on 10/04/2016
"Great People Make Great service"
The people at Bill Pierre Ford are friendly, warm and welcoming besides giving great FORD service. Sundie Warner in the Service Department takes good care of my Ford and me when I come in for service.
Service Date: 09/20/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 02:39 PM
BB G. on 10/02/2016
"DISHONEST Sales "
My husband and I had already been approved through our credit union and gave the sales manager all the necessary paperwork. He asked us to fill out a form that included our social's, when my husband asked why this was necessary since we were already approved and had the loan information to be able to purchase the car on the spot...? The sales manager said it was just an application for their files, and they wouldn't be doing a credit inquiry. We reluctantly filled it out, but they didn't really give us an option and we believed them to at least be honest about something so serious. BUT they lied, and both of us had a "hard credit inquiry" on our credit report by that evening. I can hardly believe it, and not sure outside of legal proceeding what can be done about it.
We are so disappointed, how could they be so desperate that they would lie to their customers just to see if they could get our financing business as well.
Service Date: 07/03/2016
Review Created: 10/02/2016 09:13 PM
J. D. on 10/01/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"If only all service departments were like this one!"
I had some recall work that needed to be done on my Taurus. The process from start to finish was great! I was dreading this work because I assumed it would be frustrating and end up costing me money somehow. I called and spoke to Paul in the Service Department, he took my information, answered my questions and scheduled a drop-off date. When I arrived they quickly checked the car in and passed me on to Gayle (?) for my shuttle back into SLU. Gayle and Paul were both great! Gayle was so nice and made my short trip a delight. I received a voicemail from Paul later that day letting me know the necessary part was not available until the following day. He offered up my options and got to work fixing my car. The following day he called back to let me know it was ready to go. Gayle picked me up within half an hour of calling and brought be back where my car was pulled around and I was out of there in five minutes. Thank you so much fixing up my car. I will be bringing both of my Fords back for any future service!
Service Date: 10/26/2016
Review Created: 10/01/2016 09:00 AM
Sara H. on 08/24/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Kicked to the curb after purchase"
Great experience with online browsing. Found a blue nissan leaf. They couldn't find it on the lot and instead offered us a red one for the same price. That was great. Then they said the navigation chip would be sent to me (I guess they don't keep the chips in the car on the lot). Never heard back. Called and called. Left messages. Now they won't work with us about the chip.
THE CHIP IS VIN SPECIFIC. THEY SAID I WOULD NEED TO GO TO A DEALER AND PAY MORE MONEY!!! WITHOUT THAT CHIP I CANT OPERATE CLIMATE CONTROL, NAVIGATION, HANDS FREE CALLING, RADIO (!!!!!!!), CD, ETC. Big freaking deal! It's the principle of the matter, I feel we were kicked to curb about our purchase.
Service Date: 08/07/2016
Review Created: 08/24/2016 08:11 PM
Clay C. on 08/20/2016
"Rude manager"
Very desapoited with the manager at Bill Pierre Ford, came in to buy a new F150 today, and I did see the car advertised on the Internet for certain price and after finding it in their lot, I told them this is the car, and this manager name Michael but he goes by Kelly McNeal came with paper saying this is what this car cost and it was about $6.000 more and after complaint about their dishonest he sass if you do not want to pay what I want for the truck don't waist my time, I have a lot o costumer to help.

He maybe have been a good sales person to some one, but I think, if this is the way he treat his costumer, Bill Pierre may end up losing a lot of them. Best luck to whoever is shopping for a car.
Be blessed
Sales Date: 07/14/2016
Review Created: 07/15/2016 11:03 PM
Chris G. on 05/30/2016
"One satisfied customer"
My experience there was nothing short of comfortable and worth every minute and penny I spent there. The rep (Mike) certainly did what he had to in order to satisfy both customer and business needs. He provided nothing short of phenomenal customer service. Thank you. The staff there is friendly and great to talk when you're not negotiating. I would highly recommend anyone to pay a visit here before settling elsewhere. They were even kind enough to stick around roughly an hour and a half after closing just to chat and finish the minor details of the transaction. Thank you guys for the car and the experience.
Sales Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 05/30/2016 05:59 PM
Brittanie H. on 05/15/2016
"Satisfied (Mostly)"
Everything was done that was needed to be and Greg Karras was friendly, kind, and knowledgable! He did his best to save us money too, which we greatly appreciated. However, after having my brake rotors replaced, the car makes a odd noise (which I don't remember it doing before). I am going to have my transmission fluid changed this week and will mention it.
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/15/2016 08:09 PM
JEFFREY A. on 04/29/2016
"Review"
Bill Mitchell is great! Always so helpful.
Service Date: 04/18/2016
Review Created: 04/29/2016 03:53 PM
SEUMAS G. on 04/18/2016
"Just what I needed"
I brought my car in for regular service and noted that it stalls at stoplights. Greg Karras worked with his senior technician to develop a robust treatment plan, which Greg then helped me pare down to a good starting point, which as it turned out, solved the problem and increased my gas mileage!
Service Date: 04/07/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016 02:44 PM
HEATHER W. on 02/23/2016
"Service with a smile "
Accommodating to my schedule, quick, accurate, friendly service with reasonable prices.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Service Date: 01/25/2016
Review Created: 02/23/2016 01:54 PM
CLAUDIO R. on 02/15/2016
"PTU."
I took my car for a specific repair that was done correctly. It was returned as completed with a rattling noise that it had when I took it in. I complained and took a mechanic for a ride to hear and identify the noise, while asking why they did not discover it themselves. The mechanic said that it was the PTU that had to be replaced, not fixed. I complained and was told that they relied on me to let them know about such noises. That upset me and I complained. Bill Mitchell jumped in and was key to having the car repaired by getting a used PTU at a discounted price ($600 used vs. $3,500 new from Ford!). He had another mechanic do the job perfectly, the noise went away, and had Ford pay for part of my needed car rental. I will be back there when my car needs it and deal with Bill.
Vehicle: FORD ESCAPE
Service Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/15/2016 03:32 PM
KIRK M. on 02/13/2016
"Great Service with Greg"
I have always had my cars serviced by Greg Karras at Bill Pierre Ford--he does an outstanding job.

He goes above and beyond to keep you informed of what is going on and why. He is really good about not recommending things if they aren't really necessary, and explaining the alternatives to you if they are. Great at saving the customer money and helping them take advantage of discounts and promotions. I'm a customer for life!
Service Date: 01/28/2016
Review Created: 02/13/2016 03:46 PM
MARTHA S. on 02/03/2016
"Diagnostics"
The service people are very friendly and kind. However, it took multiple visits, two tows and over two and a half weeks to figure out what was wrong with my car. The service hours were also super inconvenient, they closed at 5 every night, so I had to rush from work to get there (I think the hours have changed since my visit though).
Service Date: 01/22/2016