Bill Pierre Ford

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
11525 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 364-2200
About Bill Pierre Ford has a large inventory and competitive pricing. We are ready to serve you and are commited to customer care at Bill Pierre Ford. Our goal is to provide quick and correct service every time with every vehicle.
My experience with the sales staff was honest and strait forward. Thank you for all your hard work.
Sales Date: 06/29/2015
Review Created: 08/15/2015 09:34 PM
Don't feel They were completely honest
Received an offer in mail for them to buy back my 2013 Escape because they are in demand. Said they would give you up to 110% of blue book price..didn't even get 100%, in fact didn't even know what they gave me till the end. Second they said they were confident they could get you into new car with no out of pocket expense....not true cost me $3000 + $112 more per month. Next they said they could get you the same payment and in most case a less payment....not true cost me another $112.00 MORE PER MONTH after telling them over and over I could not go more that $25 more per month or it could create a hardship...I feel taken advantage of since I was there myself and I guess a total push over. After hours (4) and getting paperwork done the car cost way more than listed (I know I had some negative equity..but they don't tell you that in the beginning and don't listen to you when you tell them what you can afford). After signing paperwork, I went back next day and to add salt to the wound I was told oh, by the way you know that 1.9% finance rate I told you got through Ford Motor credit company, well we can't get that for you because of the negative equity but hey we got you just as good at 3.84% and we will give you an additional $750 rebate but you look at the difference in the interest rate over 84 months is about $2500 more so the extra $750 rebate is not biggy and also your payment went up $18 dollar. But if you drop the gap insurance it is only increase of a measly $12.00 and you get the extended warranty. I should of at the point asked for my old car back and walked but I was to upset. This is the third car bought from them but this definitely will be my last and I will never recommend them to anyone. The salesmen was nice and so was the finance person but when I get home I realized that it was just to get me to sign. Unhappy and disappointed. They should not send out those notice if they can't stand behind them.
Sales Date: 07/29/2015
Review Created: 07/29/2015 11:13 PM
Service work review
Service & work was fine. Wish the service hours were more convenient. One late night during the week or Sat would be helpful. It is difficult for me to schedule something with my current work schedule.
Service Date: 07/13/2015
Service Date: 07/07/2015
Review Created: 07/18/2015 02:34 PM
ethan z. in Seattle, WA on 07/04/2015
Oil change and maintenance
My first maintenance, including oil change and some regular inspections. Those guys were super fast and very nice. One thing I want to mention is that they haven't sync up their schedule with online appointment system. Call to make an appointment is the best way.
Vehicle: FORD MUSTANG
Service Date: 06/22/2015
Review Created: 07/04/2015 04:59 PM
thunderbird engine repairs
unfortunately greg was unable to complete the repair after days & I need to bring it back on Mon. 6/29
Vehicle: FORD THUNDERBIRD
Service Date: 06/17/2015
Review Created: 06/28/2015 05:01 PM
Cheats/Immoral/Unethical
Have nothing good to say about these folks. My sister and I got a car through them and several things. First my sister had great credit at the time and this did not result in a good interest rate. Second, the car was at least 5000 more than it should have been. Third, the finance company they used has been sued numerous times. Because of how awful the loan was, I got another car at another dealer through Ford Credit and we gave the car back to the finance company. Yes it will hurt our credit for a couple more years, but whatever. This dealer will get its due in the end.
Sales Date: 08/01/2011
Review Created: 06/26/2015 01:44 PM
KAREN Z. in Seattle, WA on 06/07/2015
great service
Staff is knowledgeable and helpful.
Vehicle: FORD TAURUS POLICE PKG
Service Date: 05/27/2015
Review Created: 06/07/2015 06:57 PM
DIANA M. in Seattle, WA on 05/29/2015
I had Greg check out my tires, brakes, fluids before heading out on a long road trip, plus fix an issue under warranty. Everything was done to great satisfaction... service, communication, and having it ready and clean on time.
Service Date: 04/30/2015
Review Created: 05/29/2015 04:29 PM
Exceeded my expectations
I brought in my Fiesta to resolve a transmission issue, and Greg from Pierre Ford was just a pleasure to work with. Kept things easy and simple throughout the whole process, and washed and vaccuumed out my car. I will definitely bring back my car for any issues in the future.
Vehicle: FORD FIESTA
Service Date: 05/12/2015
Review Created: 05/26/2015 07:12 AM
Bill Pierre Service Representative Greg Karras
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. Bill Pierre Service employee Greg Karras is an excellent Service Representative. He ALWAYS exhibits an honest, customer-friendly and professional attitude.

Ordinarily, I would NEVER have my vehicle serviced at a dealership. But I took a chance a few years back and met Greg at Bill Pierre Ford. From the start, I could tell he was a straight-shooter and honest. He took excellent care repairing my 1997 Ford Expedition and it didn’t cost an arm and a leg.

So I decided to keep coming back. And I was so impressed; I even introduced Greg to my friends who also drive Fords - explaining they too would receive honest, professional and reliable service from Mr. Karras.

So I think Bill Pierre Management should give Greg a BIG raise for doing such an excellent job AND for helping to erase the idea that taking your car to a dealership is a bad gamble.

Keep up the good work Greg!
Service Date: 12/04/2014
Review Created: 05/10/2015 07:16 PM
first question ignored
Advertisement in the paper about a lease that was a good $100 per month better than other dealers (if it's too good to be true) so I got online and on the webside their deals on the same cars were higher than other dealers, so I contacted them and said. Here is what it says in the paper today. Is this true, correct? His response was, can you come in and pick out your color today. LOL, First Major turn off and that stuff just makes me run away not walk. Not a good start, Just answer the question honestly.
To be fair, I don't know if that deal exists or not but I am sure not going to waste time stepping foot on the lot if this is how it starts. I have heard plenty of bait and switch and am guessing I would come in and they would tell me that was for one car thats sold.
Sales Date: 05/02/2015
Review Created: 05/04/2015 09:56 AM
Best service ever
Vehicle: FORD EXPLORER
Review Created: 05/01/2015 09:33 AM
Ford Edge routine care
Paul Salazar at Bill Pierre Ford is a great service manager- he makes the awful "leaving your car" as painless as possible. There are no surprises, there is a shuttle, questions are answered, and sometimes, the bill is less than you expect!
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Review Created: 04/28/2015 04:08 PM
Recommended?
Reliable, affordable, and fast.
Bill Pierre Ford has always treated me right. I never have to wait very long, and I've never had a problem come back after being serviced by them.
Review Created: 04/28/2015 02:53 PM
JACK E. in Bothell, WA on 04/28/2015
Cheaper and faster than jiffy lube and they wash your car
Awesome people
Vehicle: FORD RANGER
Review Created: 04/28/2015 02:33 PM
MARK B. in Bothell, WA on 04/28/2015
Friendly, but not too competent.
Wrong diagnosis, wrong recommendation, completely missed requested cooling system check out. Second opinion saves the day.
Vehicle: FORD BRONCO
Review Created: 04/28/2015 02:08 PM
customer service!
Their attention to customer needs and wants is extraordinary in my opinion. It's really a pleasure dealing with them.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Service Date: 03/30/2015
Review Created: 04/13/2015 03:27 PM
Recommended?
great deals online but not as what they seem in the store.
2nd time buyer from this location. Negotiations were long and drawn out. Our car didn't come with a spare key or floormats. one of the financial agents was not very friendly and wanted to rip me off. Waited 2 hours to sign paperwork after deal was done. Felt disrespected being a second time buyer form this location.
Vehicle: FORD FOCUS
Sales Date: 03/25/2015
Review Created: 04/13/2015 02:42 PM
Recommended?
friendly staff but no fix for car problem
Staff super friendly but paid $125 and problem still exists.
Vehicle: MERCURY SABLE
Service Date: 03/30/2015
Review Created: 04/12/2015 08:44 PM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message