Bill Pierre Ford

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 1 month ago
Sara H. on 08/24/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Kicked to the curb after purchase"
Great experience with online browsing. Found a blue nissan leaf. They couldn't find it on the lot and instead offered us a red one for the same price. That was great. Then they said the navigation chip would be sent to me (I guess they don't keep the chips in the car on the lot). Never heard back. Called and called. Left messages. Now they won't work with us about the chip.
THE CHIP IS VIN SPECIFIC. THEY SAID I WOULD NEED TO GO TO A DEALER AND PAY MORE MONEY!!! WITHOUT THAT CHIP I CANT OPERATE CLIMATE CONTROL, NAVIGATION, HANDS FREE CALLING, RADIO (!!!!!!!), CD, ETC. Big freaking deal! It's the principle of the matter, I feel we were kicked to curb about our purchase.
Service Date: 08/07/2016
Review Created: 08/24/2016 08:11 PM
Clay C. on 08/20/2016
"Rude manager"
Very desapoited with the manager at Bill Pierre Ford, came in to buy a new F150 today, and I did see the car advertised on the Internet for certain price and after finding it in their lot, I told them this is the car, and this manager name Michael but he goes by Kelly McNeal came with paper saying this is what this car cost and it was about $6.000 more and after complaint about their dishonest he sass if you do not want to pay what I want for the truck don't waist my time, I have a lot o costumer to help.

He maybe have been a good sales person to some one, but I think, if this is the way he treat his costumer, Bill Pierre may end up losing a lot of them. Best luck to whoever is shopping for a car.
Be blessed
Sales Date: 07/14/2016
Review Created: 07/15/2016 11:03 PM
Chris G. on 05/30/2016
"One satisfied customer"
My experience there was nothing short of comfortable and worth every minute and penny I spent there. The rep (Mike) certainly did what he had to in order to satisfy both customer and business needs. He provided nothing short of phenomenal customer service. Thank you. The staff there is friendly and great to talk when you're not negotiating. I would highly recommend anyone to pay a visit here before settling elsewhere. They were even kind enough to stick around roughly an hour and a half after closing just to chat and finish the minor details of the transaction. Thank you guys for the car and the experience.
Sales Date: 05/27/2016
Review Created: 05/30/2016 05:59 PM
Brittanie H. on 05/15/2016
"Satisfied (Mostly)"
Everything was done that was needed to be and Greg Karras was friendly, kind, and knowledgable! He did his best to save us money too, which we greatly appreciated. However, after having my brake rotors replaced, the car makes a odd noise (which I don't remember it doing before). I am going to have my transmission fluid changed this week and will mention it.
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 05/15/2016 08:09 PM
JEFFREY A. on 04/29/2016
"Review"
Bill Mitchell is great! Always so helpful.
Vehicle: FORD EDGE
Service Date: 04/18/2016
Review Created: 04/29/2016 03:53 PM
SEUMAS G. on 04/18/2016
"Just what I needed"
I brought my car in for regular service and noted that it stalls at stoplights. Greg Karras worked with his senior technician to develop a robust treatment plan, which Greg then helped me pare down to a good starting point, which as it turned out, solved the problem and increased my gas mileage!
Service Date: 04/07/2016
Review Created: 04/18/2016 02:44 PM
HEATHER W. on 02/23/2016
"Service with a smile "
Accommodating to my schedule, quick, accurate, friendly service with reasonable prices.
Vehicle: FORD C-MAX HYBRID
Service Date: 01/25/2016
Review Created: 02/23/2016 01:54 PM
CLAUDIO R. on 02/15/2016
"PTU."
I took my car for a specific repair that was done correctly. It was returned as completed with a rattling noise that it had when I took it in. I complained and took a mechanic for a ride to hear and identify the noise, while asking why they did not discover it themselves. The mechanic said that it was the PTU that had to be replaced, not fixed. I complained and was told that they relied on me to let them know about such noises. That upset me and I complained. Bill Mitchell jumped in and was key to having the car repaired by getting a used PTU at a discounted price ($600 used vs. $3,500 new from Ford!). He had another mechanic do the job perfectly, the noise went away, and had Ford pay for part of my needed car rental. I will be back there when my car needs it and deal with Bill.
Service Date: 02/01/2016
Review Created: 02/15/2016 03:32 PM
KIRK M. on 02/13/2016
"Great Service with Greg"
I have always had my cars serviced by Greg Karras at Bill Pierre Ford--he does an outstanding job.

He goes above and beyond to keep you informed of what is going on and why. He is really good about not recommending things if they aren't really necessary, and explaining the alternatives to you if they are. Great at saving the customer money and helping them take advantage of discounts and promotions. I'm a customer for life!
Service Date: 01/28/2016
Review Created: 02/13/2016 03:46 PM
MARTHA S. on 02/03/2016
"Diagnostics"
The service people are very friendly and kind. However, it took multiple visits, two tows and over two and a half weeks to figure out what was wrong with my car. The service hours were also super inconvenient, they closed at 5 every night, so I had to rush from work to get there (I think the hours have changed since my visit though).
Service Date: 01/22/2016
Review Created: 02/03/2016 06:45 AM
GLORIA S. on 01/19/2016
"Friendly and always timely."
they take care of my needs as quickly as they can and I have no problem with my warranty coverage.
Service Date: 12/09/2015
Review Created: 01/19/2016 10:54 AM
JENNIFER G. on 01/04/2016
"Greg."
Thanks Greg! Saved me in a pinch.
Service Date: 12/23/2015
Review Created: 01/04/2016 01:47 PM
KATRINA P. on 01/02/2016
"good service "
Attentive service and awesome that they drove me back to drop the truck off
Vehicle: FORD ECONOLINE CARGO VAN
Service Date: 12/17/2015
Review Created: 01/02/2016 06:30 PM
Keith F. on 12/28/2015
"A Good Experience"
We had an excellent sales customer service experience during our purchase search-and-purchase-process. One of the reasons we came back to Pierre for our eventual minivan purchase was because of the friendly and low-pressure sales approach we received. Matt connected us with James, who helped us in the test-drive process. Jessica helped my wife to feel comfortable in the buying process. And the Floor Manager, Ted, sealed it for us with his kind patience and flexibility in the negotiation process. Thank you!
Sales Date: 12/24/2015
Review Created: 12/28/2015 03:18 PM
AARON C. on 12/26/2015
"Was professional and friendly sales staff. "
No pressure on the sale which was appreciated. Allowed me several test drives and looking at several different cars. Was very quick on the paper work and didn't have to spend all day there.
Vehicle: MERCURY MILAN
Service Date: 12/14/2015
Review Created: 12/26/2015 10:28 AM
PATRICK C. on 12/19/2015
"Great Service. Timely Manner "
Everything was done quickly and correctly.
Service Date: 12/07/2015
Vehicle: FORD FUSION
Service Date: 11/23/2015
Review Created: 12/06/2015 12:58 PM
EMILY M. on 11/02/2015
"Easy Scheduling & Fast Service"
Scheduled online the night before. Brought the car in at 9am, had it back by 11am for oil change, general service and recall checks. Easy, fast, and friendly.
Service Date: 10/22/2015
Review Created: 11/02/2015 01:03 PM
ROBERT C. on 10/26/2015
"Excellent Service and a personal touch"
Sundie was on top of everything and was proactive with updating me on any changes from the original quote of time or budget.
Vehicle: FORD SUPER DUTY F-350 SRW