ERINLYNN R. on 08/19/2017
"Professional and Courteous "
My experience was excellent from start to finish. I was kept informed of everything, during every step, from diagnostics to completion.
All needed repairs were completely explained to me and broken down by cost; which was extremely helpful to me.

I will definitely be bringing all of my vehicles back when they need service or work.

Thanks to Bob & his amazing team!
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/19/2017 12:44 AM
NATHAN H. on 08/18/2017
"Great techs in a nice location.."
Great staff and a nice place for maintenance services.I would of gave the auto place 5 stars but still having a mystery tire issues even with a new set of tires.So I give up,but I won't give up on this auto service place cause your techs have been great.. Thanks
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 02:56 PM
WHITNEY O. on 08/18/2017
"Trust these guys"
They have a great reminder process, by email or text; Bob gave me options to repair my vehicle's AC compressor - fill with Freon now for less or repair in full for a lot more. Since we may sell the vehicle soon and money is tight right now, we opted for the less expensive route. Love having options. Bob is trustworthy and I feel confident having him look after my car now and in the future.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 08:19 AM
THERESA N. on 08/12/2017
"Great customer service"
Very friendly and Bob talks to you after your vehicle is serviced, just like a doctor would.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 07:48 AM
ROBERT M. on 08/11/2017
"Excellent "
Moved to Vegas 2 years ago and didn't have a mechanic out here. So when my truck broke down I didn't know where to go. I went to one mechanic who quoted me a price of $2900.00 to fix my wheel hub bearing and rotor. I didn't have that so I went off a recommendation to try Bobs. He quoted me a fraction of the cost, only $900 to do everything and had it done fast. Super friendly and excellent mechanic. He's my go to guy now and I'm having my company switch all our work vehicles over to Bob now.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 01:47 PM
KEN H. on 08/04/2017
"Consultant quality "
As always I am extremely happy with the service and care of our cars from Bob's.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 05:40 PM
TANISHA S. on 07/24/2017
"HONEST COMPANY"
I CAME IN BECAUSE MY COOLANT LIGHT WAS ON AND I WAS EXPECTING TO SPEND SOME $$$. (I HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT CARS & I'M A WOMAN) BOB TOLD ME THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY CAR EXCEPT MY COOLANT WAS LOW & I HAD JUST HAD JIFFY LUBE CHECK MY FLUIDS THE WEEK BEFORE & WAS TOLD IT WAS FINE. HE COULD HAVE CHARGED ME FOR SOMETHINGTHAT WASN'T NECESSARY BUT HE DIDN'T. I'M REALLY THANKFUL. THE NEXT TIME I NEED REAL WORK ON MY CAR I'LL DEFINATELY COME BACK TO BOB'S!!!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Classic
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 07:11 PM
Bridget B. on 07/24/2017
Bridget said she can trust this business. They do not give women the runaround or charge them unnecessarily.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
Donna M. on 07/23/2017
Donna said she absolutely loves this business because they take good care of her. Bob and his crew are terrific. They all try to be helpful.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017
KENNETH M. on 07/20/2017
"My experience at Bob's AutoDynamics"
Our previous service provider (Friendly Ford) has definitely lost a customer. Same Day appointment was easily scheduled, clean facility, certified automotive specialist, friendly and personable, yet highly professional owner and receptionist. Bob's service is efficient, guaranteed, and his prices are better than competitors who take twice as long, difficult to schedule, and are priced higher. I am a customer from this day (7-19-17) forward. Take your vehicle to Bob; he will take care of your vehicle, patiently explain the situation, and treat you fairly and respectfully.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 07:39 AM

Kenneth,

I would have to say this is one of the best reviews anyone could ask for. We will be glad to be you new "car guys".

Clint D. on 07/20/2017
Clint said they followed up.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017

Clint,

Thanks for the 5 star review. That mean a lot coming for a guy that is in the car wrapping business and know what customer service should be like.

RHINE P. on 07/18/2017
"It seemed to be a clean well run professional organization."
I would definitely go back there again
Vehicle: GMC Sonoma
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 08:56 AM

Rhine,

Thank you for your trust in our team since it was your first time in our shop. We hope you are enjoying your cold air after the A/C repair.

MORGAN A. on 07/17/2017
"Great service"
Every time I've been to Bob's Autodynamics, they have been very friendly and done a great job explaining everything that needs to be done with our car. Thank you!
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 08:28 PM

Morgan,

Thanks again for another great review. We are grateful for your loyalty to our shop and team.

JOE Y. on 07/14/2017
"Freindly and good!"
From the first phone call to Bob explaining my car issues with me, everyone was friendly and professional.
Not often an Auto Repair shop makes you feel comfortable, but this place and the people do.
Thanks, guys!!
Vehicle: Saturn Vue
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 11:11 AM

Joe,

Thank you for the fantastic review and the 5 stars. It was our pleasure to take care of your car needs. See you next time:)

LESLEY M. on 07/13/2017
"Great customer service "
Excellent as usual. Friendly staff, quality work.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:13 PM

Lesley,

Thanks for the great review. It means a lot to the team.

Tyson R. on 07/13/2017
Tyson said this business got his vehicle fixed right away so he didn't have to wait too long. The personnel were nice.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017

Tyson,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of our shop and thanks for the 5 stars.

PAUL S. on 07/12/2017
"Easy to work with"
Got my new ties put on and need to get a front end alignment. Do not know when my the shop would be done putting on my new tires. Called Bob's told them what I need but could not give them a time. Told me to bring it down when they were done putting on my new tires. Got there no waiting had my front end alignment done in 45 minutes with good and friendly service. Can't beat it in this day and age a good old home town car mechanic will to help you out.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 01:36 AM

Paul,

It was our pleasure to get you in and out in a timely manner. And yes we are an old school shop that has been in the same location for 31 years now. We are proud of the personal service we give to our customers.

KAREN M. on 07/08/2017
"Always does a great job"
Very pleased
Vehicle: Toyota Yaris
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 08:17 AM

Karen,

Thanks again for your loyalty to our shop.

ELLEN M. on 07/07/2017
"1st time customer "
Fast and friendly service! I feel like this is a place I can trust. I will definitely go back, although I hope not any time soon! LOL!
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 09:13 PM

Ellen,

Thanks for the great review. It was our pleasure to take care of your car needs and look forward to seeing you again. But not too soon.