MATHEW M. on 03/27/2015
"They took on my POS"
I went in with my Mk2 GTI this week because my idle went out of wack and I needed a fast diagnosis so I could perform a quick fix. Not only did they take the job head on, but they even narrowed down the source my issue after the car didn't return any diagnostics codes. They unplugged my IAC to stabilize the hunting idle until I can find out which sensor is giving me issues. The only critique I have is that the man at the counter wasn't the most smiley guy I've ever met. But hey, I'd rather have a mechanic who can fix my car than one who smiles at me and can't fix anything. Thanks Brown's!
Vehicle: Volkswagen GTI
Service Date: 03/25/2015
Review Created: 03/27/2015 11:29 AM
JAMES R. on 03/26/2015
"good service"
I had an oil change, but I received a detailed inspection as well that made me aware of many other things that needed attention.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 03/06/2015
Review Created: 03/26/2015 08:39 AM
GERRY M. on 03/25/2015
"Truck inspection"
I'd talk with Bob a number of times about buying a diesel truck. He was very helpful in guiding us towards a truck that wasn't likely to need a major engine overhaul. Once we picked a truck I brought it to Brown's for a complete inspection. They checked it out mechanically and road tested it to check the transfer case. Mike even remembered that some trucks from that model year tended to have cracked blocks and before he let us take the truck he put it back on the rack and personally inspected the engine. We were very happy with the service we received (it included a ride home and then picking us up to come back to the shop) and the price was very fair. We plan to have all our vehicles serviced at Browns in the future.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/23/2015
Review Created: 03/25/2015 12:37 PM
KURT F. on 03/24/2015
"Awesome"
Great service. Car was done in one day and cheaper than quote and beat prices of competitors.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 03/23/2015
Review Created: 03/24/2015 08:12 PM
Dezi M. on 03/22/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"really took the time to make sure my was up and running."
Went in for a much needed tune up, come to find out it was my gas pump that was giving me the trouble. Got the tune up and my gas pump fixed. Had to go back for a few adjustments, but they got the car right in and fixed the little problems. Thanks Mike, you guys are great.
Service Date: 03/22/2015
Review Created: 03/22/2015 07:33 PM
MIKE E. on 03/21/2015
"Very fast service"
Fast service. Didn't try to charge for stuff I didn't need. Will be using them for now on
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 03/20/2015
Review Created: 03/21/2015 08:25 PM
BRADY B. on 03/17/2015
"Horrible service"
I brought my truck in to get the coolant flushed, oil changed, and windshield replaced. I was told each vehicle is washed and vacuumed before being handed back to the customer. Well I show up to pick up my truck, which was already 45 minutes behind schedule, and it was neither washed or vacuumed. Also they put regular oil in it instead of synthetic which I requested and was told the price was $59.99. So they swapped the oil out and said they would vacuum it. I was informed they couldnt wash it because of the new windshield. Well why was I told it would be washed then?? Anyway I come back and he still only charged me for the regular oil change which was a sad attempt at saving face though it was appreciated. The kicker was the truck was still not vacuumed. Needless to say I will never be back to Brown's nor will I ever recommend it to anyone. In fact if someone ever talks about getting work done on a vehicle I will personally go out of my way to inform them to stay away from Brown's Car Care. Worst service I have ever had.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 03/09/2015
Review Created: 03/17/2015 09:54 AM
Mike B., owner at Brown's Car Care responded on 03/20/2015

Wow all because we could not wash your truck because as I explained to you it will damage the new windshield seal. You can not wash it for 48 hrs. I told you to bring it back in two days and we would wash it then but you refused. As for vacuuming we did it twice once while you watched the dirt and debris in your floor would not come up because so muck sticky stuff spilled on the floor. It would have taken a pressure washer to clean your floor. Now the oil change as I explained to you I did not hear you say use syn. oil. As I told you I watched the customer cam listening to you telling me what you wanted and you never said use syn. oil. We did not charge you for a syn. oil change and we removed the regular oil and put in the syn. oil at no extra cost to you. What else can we do?! I can see there would be no pleasing you no matter what we did so it is best for you not to come back.

BOB M. on 03/13/2015
"Trustworthy"
Great service and convenient for me
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/09/2015
Review Created: 03/13/2015 07:57 AM
LANEY B. on 03/03/2015
"Stunningly good service"
I was so impressed by my whole experience with you. Mike was so kind and helpful on the phone, especially with helping get my truck there after the battery wouldn't start, and the detail was thorough and well done. The courtesy ride surprised me, and I left with such a great feeling from the day. I would recommend you to anyone. Thank you.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 03/02/2015
Review Created: 03/03/2015 08:17 PM
BILL G. on 03/01/2015
"Honest and considerate."
They have always tried to keep costs down to save the customer money. I've been to other places that make up 'so called' repairs that were not actually needed. They have saved both my wife and me money.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 02/27/2015
Review Created: 03/01/2015 07:56 PM
JOANNA C. on 02/26/2015
"Very thorough and friendly"
I am so happy with the service done on my car I will be bringing it back when/if it needs more work. Moreover, I will be recommending Brown's to my family and friends.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 02/25/2015
Review Created: 02/26/2015 08:02 PM
ARLINE W. on 02/26/2015
"Nice, Friendly service"
Brought the car in for an issue and it was taken care of in a timely manner with friendly, honest service. Even brought up another issue and you have a very good rate on it so we had that taken care of by your as well. The "icing on the cake" was the fact that you washed the car as well.
THANKS.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 02/22/2015
Review Created: 02/26/2015 01:12 PM
BILL B. on 02/23/2015
"Great Service"
Brown's has always provided professional, friendly, and timely service.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 02/12/2015
Review Created: 02/23/2015 11:15 AM
BEN W. on 02/23/2015
"Have been going back for over 15 years."
Good job as always...
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 02/11/2015
Review Created: 02/23/2015 10:11 AM
CHARLES V. on 02/19/2015
"Attention to detail"
I took my van in because I smelled coolant. They diagnosed the problem and also located a problem with my power steering. They assisted in filing a claim with my warranty.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 02/18/2015
Review Created: 02/19/2015 09:31 PM
JEANNETTE H. on 02/18/2015
"Really Thorough"
My car wouldn't start and I needed it fixed in a hurry so I could get to work the next day. Got it towed up to Brown's and they were able to see me the same day even though they were busy, and were very thorough. They explained everything and even gave me a military discount. My car is now running great and its much safer - they saw my brakes were going too so they went ahead and fixed that on top of everything else. Really great place.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Vehicle: Chevrolet Uplander
Service Date: 02/06/2015
Review Created: 02/16/2015 11:57 AM
EARL P. on 02/16/2015
"Very Easy to work with."
I felt the crew were very knowledgeable. They explained the problem and gave me several options to keep the price down.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 01/22/2015
Review Created: 02/16/2015 08:01 AM
MARY S. on 02/14/2015
"Fast, efficient and friendly!"
I drove into town, and hoping for an oil change stopped by Brown's Car Care . Then, in less than 1 1/2 hours I was home again with the oil changed and the car washed (practically detailed!) all for cheaper than the one hour oil change chains charge!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 02/12/2015
Review Created: 02/14/2015 09:18 AM
JOHN F. on 02/13/2015
"professional,"
I needed my car fixed fast at a reasonable price. Browns met all my expectations. Thanks I will forever be a browns customer.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback