Burnsville Auto Repair

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Burnsville Auto Repair
AMY C. on 09/11/2015
"friendly service/Washer fluid cap off/no free coffee"
I give them a 3 out of 5 composite score because although I was greeted warmly and thanked for my business, the washer fluid cap was off, I smelled burning oil from a spill, and the waiting area is inside the convenience store on a very uncomfortable bench with patrons to the gas station coming in and out and walking past the tiny waiting area. I liked that I could see into the vehicle bay. I liked the smiles and courtesy but as far as waiting room and feeling certain that adequate time was taken on my vehicle, I was left wanting. My preferred experience is a luxurious waiting room with free coffee where I don't mind whiling away the hours and a service that takes longer because the job is done with 100% quality. I don't really care if it takes a long time. I'd rather have a comfy long wait and confidence that nobody rushed. That was my first visit to Burnsville Auto Repair. I might go back but I think I will search around for a bit.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Outlander