Burnsville Auto Repair

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Burnsville Auto Repair
STEVE B. on 03/09/2012
I went for an advertised wheel alignment. I ended up paying $40 for a "diagnostic fee" and a crumpled hood and broken window. Technician had no business looking under the hood, and when finished forgot to properly latch the hood. My agent came to pick up the truck and within 2 blocks the hood flew up and smashed the windshield. We got no apology or offer of compensation; instead we got denials and a $39.99 fee for examining a problem I was already aware of. I will not be back.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/05/2012
Review Created: 03/09/2012 12:17 PM
PERRY L. at Burnsville Auto Repair responded on 03/19/2012
Steve brought in his vehicle with the hood strapped down with a bungee cord. We inspected the vehicle and found other repairs needed with the front end. We did not go under the hood to inspect the front end and we noted that the hood was tied down by the customer, not us, on the workorder and let customer know not to drive vehicle like this.