Burnsville Auto Repair

JODY J. ReScore Review on 07/15/2012
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Contact from review"
I was surprised with a call from them with concern of my service review.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 05/24/2012
Review Created: 05/27/2012 05:19 PM

"Wiper blaces"
I called ahead of time and was told the wiper blades were in stock. Got there and they were not in stock and had to be called for delivery from your Apple Valley store. They would be available until 7:30 pm. I arrived at your station at 6:20. I missed a very important meeting from 7:00-8:30 since you close at 8:00. Also, please change the spelling on my first name to Jodie.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 05/24/2012
Review Created: 05/27/2012 05:19 PM
PERRY L. at Burnsville Auto Repair responded on 06/01/2012
I am very sorry we did not have the correct blades in stock. My employee thought the standard blades would work on this vehicle but it required an exact fit blade. We did call and talk to Jodie and explained this and are giving her a free oil change for having been delayed by our mistake. Jodie has graciously accepted our offer and says she will continue to do business with us. Thank you for giving us another opportunity.