EVERT V. on 01/15/2017
"Excellent service"
California Autohaus in Encinitas has been servicing our LR Discovery and BMW for many years. They are great to work with and know what they are doing.
Vehicle: BMW 335d
Service Date: 12/27/2016
Review Created: 01/15/2017 03:23 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 01/16/2017

Hi Evert,

Thank you so much for another generous review. It has been pleasure helping your over the years. I look forward for many more.

Take care and have a happy New Year!

JERRY H. on 01/10/2017
"Awesome People!!"
Lavon, Bob and the rest of the crew are awesome! They know what they are talking about and they never try to push any additional work on me. They just tell it to me straight and treat me like family. Great business!
Review Created: 01/10/2017 09:08 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 01/10/2017

Hi Jerry,

Thank you so much for the awesome review. It makes what we do worth while and I really appreciate it.

Have a great new year!

Erwin B. on 01/10/2017
Erwin said this business is always good. They seem honest, clear and accommodating.
Vehicle: Land Rover Discovery
Review Created: 01/10/2017
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 01/11/2017

Hi Erwin,

Thanks so much for responding to the recent survey regarding your last service visit. I appreciate the positive comments.

Michelle L. on 01/10/2017
Michelle said the service and everything else was great at this business.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR4
Review Created: 01/10/2017
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 01/11/2017

Hi Michelle,

Happy New Year and thank you for the positive review. I really appreciate it. We'll see again this summer or 7,500 miles, which ever is first, for your next maintenance.

ACHAL D. on 01/07/2017
"Best!"
Rapid.
Honest
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E500
Review Created: 01/07/2017 09:15 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 01/09/2017

Hi Achal,

Thank you for responding to the survey. Anytime you need a quick fix or something that requires more time please let us know.

Have a great new year!

BRYAN S. on 01/05/2017
"Best in SD County"
There's not much more I can add to previous reviews about the workmanship, dedication, attention to detail and overall likability of the staff that I haven't already expressed. In my opinion, they are the best at what they do! Hands down. My Rover is happy too!
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/05/2017 11:30 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 01/06/2017

Bryan,

Thank you so much for another generous review. It means a lot and definitely makes our efforts worthwhile.

Have a happy New Year!

MO E. on 12/27/2016
"You all take such good care of me, and I really appreciate it."
I have recommended you to my friend Karen Long.
Vehicle: Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 12/27/2016 08:31 AM

Hi Mo,

Thank you for the kind comments on the survey. It has been a pleasure helping you over the years. I appreciate putting in a good word with Karen and we won't let you down.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Tony C. on 12/26/2016
Spoke with Angelo. He said the service provided by the business was good.
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 12/26/2016

Hi Tony,

Thank you for taking time during these busy holidays to respond to the survey. I really appreciate the positive comments.

Have a Happy New Year!

Danielle B. on 12/26/2016
Danielle said this business took very good care of her. They help her. She loves them and has been going there for 8 years. If she does not need something, they do not tell her she does. She appreciates them so much and she completely trusts them. They are awesome and she always refers them.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 12/14/2016
Review Created: 12/26/2016

Happy Holidays Danielle,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review. Having cancelled on you once, I appreciate the patience and extra effort you made to reward us. The notes were especially thoughtful. All of us here really appreciate it.

Thanks again and have a wonderful New Year!

GERALD M. on 12/23/2016
"Great service! "
Levon and John have only been great with my two cars! Great service, trustworthy, and fair prices. Very recommended.
Service Date: 12/19/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 04:04 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 12/23/2016

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for the kind review. Glad we were able to help you with your decision. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Happy Holidays!

Jason H. on 12/23/2016
Jason said he had a pleasant experience at this business. They were very responsive. The manager and staff were positive.
Vehicle: BMW 335i
Service Date: 12/08/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016

Hi Jason,

Thank you for responding to the survey. We are grateful for the positive results.

Hope you have a great New Year!

KATHLEEN T. on 12/16/2016
"always a pleasure"
even though it costs me $$$ every time i go i there, the folks are a pleasure to do business with. they will drop you somewhere while your car is being serviced, but i choose to walk to downtown encinitas, grab a cuppa coffee and do some people watching.
Service Date: 12/14/2016
Review Created: 12/16/2016 05:43 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 12/16/2016

Hi Kathleen,

Thank you for responding to the survey. We appreciate the nice comments.

Happy holidays and see you next year.

KRISTA J. on 12/01/2016
"MY GUYS❤️"
I absolutely love this place. Dave and Lavon are so helpful with everything. Best Place hands down for my Rover
Service Date: 11/18/2016
Review Created: 12/01/2016 11:38 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 12/02/2016

Hi Krista,

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review. We really appreciate it. Glad we were able to get the Range Rover back on the road. Despite the hurdles, it's always a pleasure helping you.

Take care and have a very Merry Christmas!

JASON K. on 11/30/2016
"Friendly and thorough"
These guys are always friendly, thorough, and timely with their work. I only take my car there.
Service Date: 11/28/2016
Review Created: 11/30/2016 09:17 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/30/2016

Hi Jason,

Thanks for another positive review. I really appreciate the generous comments over the years. It has been a pleasure helping you.

Thank you again and happy holidays!

ALEC W. on 11/25/2016
"Solid shop, well run, and affordable"
I was impressed with the quality of service. There was a bit of a dispute in the billing process but after some debate they made it right. That's all I ever hope for. I will be giving these guys more business.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML320
Service Date: 11/23/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016 08:47 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/28/2016

Hi Alec,

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I appreciate the positive review and look forward to helping you in the future. Happy holidays!

JOYCE S. on 11/25/2016
"Levan and his crew"
Did a great job. Found the part and fixed my car in one day! Friendly and efficient- may never go to the dealership again! Thanks
Service Date: 11/22/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016 11:18 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/28/2016

Hi Joyce,

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I appreciate the great review, it means a lot. Let me know if you need anything in the future and happy holidays!

Milos S. on 11/25/2016
Milos said the business did a really good job.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C55
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/30/2016

Hi Milos,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Mercedes Benz. I appreciate the positive response to the phone survey. Please let me know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Happy holidays!

BRYAN S. on 11/21/2016
"Great service! "
Service to my vehicle has always been spot on and I don't anticipate any changes in the future. The entire staff has yet to disappoint.
Service Date: 10/21/2016
Review Created: 11/21/2016 01:19 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/21/2016

Thank you Bryan for the kind review. I really appreciate it and look forward to helping you in the future.  Have a great Thanksgiving!

Erin W. on 11/20/2016
Erin said the service at this business was excellent and she feels they went above and beyond her expectations. They are knowledgeable and courteous. She has never had such a good experience with a mechanic before and they treated her very well. Lavone is good at what he does. She would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR2
Service Date: 11/16/2016
Review Created: 11/20/2016
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/22/2016

Hi Erin,

Thank you for the great review. I appreciate the positive feedback. It really means a lot. I look forward to helping you in the future and wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving!

INGRID D. on 11/13/2016
"Best service ever!!!!"
outstanding service, Integrity, great!
Service Date: 11/11/2016
Review Created: 11/13/2016 09:14 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/14/2016

Hi Ingrid,

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review. It has been a pleasure helping you over the years.

Have a great holiday season!