KRISTA J. on 12/01/2016
"MY GUYS❤️"
I absolutely love this place. Dave and Lavon are so helpful with everything. Best Place hands down for my Rover
Service Date: 11/18/2016
Review Created: 12/01/2016 11:38 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 12/02/2016

Hi Krista,

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review. We really appreciate it. Glad we were able to get the Range Rover back on the road. Despite the hurdles, it's always a pleasure helping you.

Take care and have a very Merry Christmas!

JASON K. on 11/30/2016
"Friendly and thorough"
These guys are always friendly, thorough, and timely with their work. I only take my car there.
Service Date: 11/28/2016
Review Created: 11/30/2016 09:17 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/30/2016

Hi Jason,

Thanks for another positive review. I really appreciate the generous comments over the years. It has been a pleasure helping you.

Thank you again and happy holidays!

ALEC W. on 11/25/2016
"Solid shop, well run, and affordable"
I was impressed with the quality of service. There was a bit of a dispute in the billing process but after some debate they made it right. That's all I ever hope for. I will be giving these guys more business.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML320
Service Date: 11/23/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016 08:47 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/28/2016

Hi Alec,

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I appreciate the positive review and look forward to helping you in the future. Happy holidays!

JOYCE S. on 11/25/2016
"Levan and his crew"
Did a great job. Found the part and fixed my car in one day! Friendly and efficient- may never go to the dealership again! Thanks
Service Date: 11/22/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016 11:18 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/28/2016

Hi Joyce,

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I appreciate the great review, it means a lot. Let me know if you need anything in the future and happy holidays!

Milos S. on 11/25/2016
Milos said the business did a really good job.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C55
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 11/25/2016
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/30/2016

Hi Milos,

Thank you for allowing us to service your Mercedes Benz. I appreciate the positive response to the phone survey. Please let me know if we can be of assistance in the future.

Happy holidays!

BRYAN S. on 11/21/2016
"Great service! "
Service to my vehicle has always been spot on and I don't anticipate any changes in the future. The entire staff has yet to disappoint.
Service Date: 10/21/2016
Review Created: 11/21/2016 01:19 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/21/2016

Thank you Bryan for the kind review. I really appreciate it and look forward to helping you in the future.  Have a great Thanksgiving!

Erin W. on 11/20/2016
Erin said the service at this business was excellent and she feels they went above and beyond her expectations. They are knowledgeable and courteous. She has never had such a good experience with a mechanic before and they treated her very well. Lavone is good at what he does. She would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR2
Service Date: 11/16/2016
Review Created: 11/20/2016
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/22/2016

Hi Erin,

Thank you for the great review. I appreciate the positive feedback. It really means a lot. I look forward to helping you in the future and wish you and your family a very happy Thanksgiving!

INGRID D. on 11/13/2016
"Best service ever!!!!"
outstanding service, Integrity, great!
Vehicle: Land Rover LR3
Service Date: 11/11/2016
Review Created: 11/13/2016 09:14 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/14/2016

Hi Ingrid,

Thank you so much for the enthusiastic review. It has been a pleasure helping you over the years.

Have a great holiday season!

Paul B. on 11/09/2016
Paul said this business had really good service and an excellent staff.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR4
Service Date: 10/27/2016
Review Created: 11/09/2016
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/11/2016

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the flattering review. I really appreciate it.

Hope you have a happy holiday season sir!

TODD M. on 11/06/2016
"Quality Service on LR2"
Thank you California Autohaus for the great service.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR2
Service Date: 11/04/2016
Review Created: 11/06/2016 08:46 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/07/2016

Hi Todd,

Thank you for another great survey. It means a lot. Taking care of you and your Land Rovers has been a pleasure over the years.

Have a happy holiday season sir!

Dana B. on 11/05/2016
Dana said the customer service was fantastic and the work was done when promised. This business even washed her vehicle.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR4
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/05/2016
CRAIG B. on 11/03/2016
"Service was good, but disappointed with the check engine light diagnosis approach."
We had our 2005 Mercedes C230 Kompressor in for routine service. That service was fine. However we were mystified that there would be a $150 charge to diagnose why the "check engine" light was on. That seems a bad policy because it takes less than 5 minutes to plug into the car and get the error codes back. Checking this for free should be standard operating procedure for any car that comes in with a check engine light on, or at least suggested to the customer. That way you can inform the customer what else might need work on their car and what it would cost. And in many cases the custom would be grateful and find it convenient to have the work done in that visit. It would be a wonderful way to get more business, but your policy is actually scaring off potential business. Considering that I know I could go to AutoZone and have it checked for FREE, for me to cough up $150 seems absurd and makes me think I'm being ripped off.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C230
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 05:06 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/07/2016

Hi Craig,  Thank you for responding to the survey. It appears I may have not explained the diagnosis process properly. I apologize for being unclear and any miscommunication. In short, we do not charge for using our test equipment to read code(s). However, repairing the sophisticated cars of today is more difficult than simply replacing a part based on code(s). Keep in mind, anyone can make a recommendation based on codes but that would be only slightly better than guessing. Tests need to be completed in order to determine what component(s) failed. After discovering the warning light on I called for permission to diagnose, which was declined, because it is the most difficult task in a repair shop and requires the most skill and experience. I hope you'll agree, much like a visit to the doctor, examinations, x-rays and lab tests are not free and neither should the service we provide.

RON L. on 11/03/2016
"Value and Quality"
Nothing more to say. They are fair and very competitive. Everything was done perfectly and on time. What else can you ask for ?
Vehicle: BMW 528i
Service Date: 11/01/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 10:39 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/03/2016

Hi Ron,

Thank you for the nice comments and allowing us to service your vehicle. I really appreciate it and look forward to helping you again.

Have a happy holiday season!

JAMES P. on 11/02/2016
"Good customer service"
Flexible with appt times, work done expeditiously (as I waited)
Vehicle: BMW 335i
Service Date: 11/01/2016
Review Created: 11/02/2016 10:41 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 11/02/2016

Hi James,

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle and the generous score. We really appreciate it.

Have a happy holiday season sir!

Paul B. on 10/27/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Professional, Trustworthy and a Pleasure to deal with"
I have 2 Land Rover LR4s and used to have a Range Rover - so I've got to know all the Land Rover dealers within 100 mile radius. Yet Lavon and Dave at California Autohaus are the only ones that I trust everytime with my cars without question. They have huge experience and really know their stuff. They are accurate and transparent with everything they do.

Most importantly they focus on the customer and solving the problem instead of blindly replacing parts like so many other dealers I've met - its a pleasure dealing with them.

I recommend these guys to all my friends whether they have a Land Rover or not.
Service Date: 10/26/2016
Review Created: 10/27/2016 04:16 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 10/28/2016

Hi Paul,

What a great review. We really appreciate the vote of confidence. It definitely makes our efforts worthwhile.

Thank you Sir!

SCOTT C. on 10/25/2016
"This place is great"
Professional, friendly, reliable and quality work. Found this place several years ago and would not take my Audi anywhere else for service.
Vehicle: Audi Allroad
Service Date: 10/20/2016
Review Created: 10/25/2016 06:58 AM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 10/26/2016

Hi Scott, Thank you for the kind comments and trusting us with your Audi. We really appreciate it. Look forward to seeing you again in February.

Dave

NOEME P. on 10/23/2016
"Great Service"
Need a 1/2 star ☺️ My overall rating is 4 and a 1/2 star as always Lavon was Awesome, great customer service. I got my oil change done, For an oil change I like to see it done and completed in less than an hour. Overall experience is always great!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C230
Service Date: 10/21/2016
Review Created: 10/23/2016 10:59 PM
Dave W. at California Autohaus responded on 10/25/2016

Good morning Noeme,

I truly appreciate the 4.5 star rating. I am sorry I was not able to get your vehicle completed in the hour requested. However, I wanted to let you know thoroughness takes time and I aim to make sure your vehicle is safe for you to use it. Thank you for letting us service your vehicle and I look forward to seeing you on the next visit.
Lavon

CATHY T. on 10/18/2016
"Great experience "
It's nice to find a place to take our X5 to whose people are honest and have integrity
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 09/20/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016 08:21 PM

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for the review. The kind comments mean a lot. When you decide to have the inspection items addressed, please let me know. I look forward to helping you again.

RICHARD A. on 10/15/2016
"Great, technically informed and friendly personalized service evey time!."
I came in for routine service and to check out what I thought was a battery problem (because of a intermitent warning light that looked like a half-empty battery to me). You road tester the car enough to correctly identify the light as a low eengine coolant signal. Problem solved. Dave gave me a demonstration of the proper interpretation of the battery trickel charger I use. Could not be more pleased.
Vehicle: BMW 535i
Service Date: 10/06/2016
Review Created: 10/15/2016 09:09 PM

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the review. It means a lot for you to take the time to endorse us like that. I really appreciate it. If there's something you need in the future, just let me know.

Dave

DAVE K. on 10/13/2016
"Attention paid to customer"
Enjoy the professionalism and attention paid to do a good job.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 10/12/2016
Review Created: 10/13/2016 09:57 PM

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it. Hope everything went smoothly with the warranty repair. Look forward to helping you in the future.