Chad Miller Auto Care

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Greg S. on 10/07/2016
Greg said this business always does a good job and gets his vehicle done on time.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup Heritage
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 10/07/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/12/2016

Greg, thanks for the good rating! We strive to work as efficiently as possible while maintaining good quality repairs. Thank you for being a part of the CMAC family. We hope to see you again!

Shawn O. on 10/07/2016
Shawn said they provided excellent service and they are straightforward. They give a proper diagnostic. He keeps recommending people but he is worried it will be harder for him to get in.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 10/04/2016
Review Created: 10/07/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/12/2016

Shawn, thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and referrals. We'll see you next time!

Jeremy C. on 10/05/2016
"Honest, Personable, Trustworthy Business!"
This has to be one of the best places I have ever gone to for anything. I trusted everything they told me and it was fixed promptly. They even had someone come pick me up when my car was ready! Would recommend to anyone!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Review Created: 10/05/2016 09:42 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/06/2016

Thanks for the review, Jeremy! We are happy to help in any way that we can, which includes providing complimentary shuttle service, free drinks, WIFI, phone charging stations, and clean restrooms. We appreciate your business! Come see us again!

Luis D. on 10/04/2016
"Great service! "
The team at Chad Miller Auto is second to none! I'm happy that I decided to give them a try. I drive by the shop almost every day on the way to work and always noticed how they were always busy. After a crazy estimate from the dealer and some great recommendations from co-workers, I decided to stop in. Their estimate blew me away and their excellent customer service made me a customer for as long as their around. I'll be sending friends their way when they need auto repair or service.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 09/28/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 06:39 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 10/05/2016

Luis, thanks so much for the review and the recommendation! We strive to emphasize care and integrity among a number of other values here at Chad Miller Auto Care. We are glad that you gave us a try, and look forward to seeing you next time!

RON L. on 09/28/2016
"Best There Is"
1994 Oldsmobile 98 Runs and drives wonderfully BECAUSE Chad Miller Auto Care Takes care of our car!
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
Service Date: 09/26/2016
Review Created: 09/28/2016 01:01 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/30/2016

Thank you for the review, Ron! We are happy to help in any way we can. Come back and see us again; we look forward to it!

Sean B. on 09/23/2016
"Great Owner/Operator, Honest Mechanics, Welcoming Atmosphere"
If you're looking for a place to take your vehicle where you'll get an honest answer on what needs to be done, pay a fair price and feel comfortable in a waiting room with WiFi, a work counter, comfy chairs and free water/soda, then look no further. I do much of my own work on my vehicles but I have relied on Chad for more complicated/time-consuming repairs and I have always been satisfied with the result -- he and his team do great work. I would highly recommend them, without reservation. For the ladies, it's worth noting that he actually has separate his/hers restrooms, and it's a waiting room that is much more 'friendly' than your typical chain auto repair shop.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/21/2016
Review Created: 09/23/2016 09:12 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/26/2016

Sean, thank you for taking the time to write a review! Honesty and caring are just two of the many values we hold in high regard here. We want our customers to the least amount of inconvenience and the most reassurance that can be had when dealing with vehicle issues. Thank you for your kind words and high recommendation! We'll see you next time!

Kayla W. on 09/22/2016
"Their commitment to the customer! "
I may have been extremely annoying with all of my questions and concerns but they answered all of them and put my mind at ease. They are very patient and they do everything they can to please the customer!
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 09/20/2016
Review Created: 09/22/2016 10:30 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/26/2016

Kayla, thank you for writing a review! Questions and concerns are never annoying, and we will always do everything we can to make sure our customers are getting all the information they need to make informed decisions. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Leo R. on 09/22/2016
"Friendly, Honest"
I had a wonderful experience they evenade me laugh. Chad Miller Is to is fast the price is fair and they do an awesome job. I will be taking my car there again if needed. the office is clean and inviting. Ive been talking about to others about Chad Miller and how they need to take their car there as well. Thanks for fixing my car.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 09/20/2016
Review Created: 09/22/2016 04:11 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/22/2016

Leo, thanks so much for the nice review! We understand the stress that can come from car repairs, so we do what we can to keep things light and comfortable. Thank you for spreading the word about Chad Miller Auto Care! We'll see you next time!

Luis T. on 09/19/2016
Luis said the service provided came out perfect.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 09/15/2016
Review Created: 09/19/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/20/2016

Thanks for the good rating, Luis! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us again!

Dan S. on 09/18/2016
"FINALLY! A repair shop I can trust... "
In my 40 years of having cars repaired I have never felt a shop had my back. Until I met Chad. He is the first person in the car care business that sees you as a brother or sister that just realized that they are faced with an expense they did not plan for. We've all been there. You walk into a shop wondering if you're going to eat beans for the next month or have to tell your spouse you'll probably need to work an extra year before retiring. Whether you meet Chad or Tony, you will always get an honest quote on what absolutely needs to be done to get you on the road again. You will also get recommendations for other issues your vehicle may have, however I have found that they never have pressured me to perform those services. Their approach to business has caused me to recommend them to all my friends and even my entire neighborhood through Nextdoor.com.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 09/06/2016
Review Created: 09/18/2016 09:21 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/19/2016

Dan, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We understand the hardships that can come from unplanned vehicle repairs. We will always do everything we can to lighten that burden. Thanks for being a part of our CMAC family! We look forward to seeing you next time!

David S. on 09/17/2016
"Fair and Honest"
Tony took the time to explain my options and why they recommended what they did. The price was fair and there were no surprises.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 09/16/2016
Review Created: 09/17/2016 05:50 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/19/2016

David, thank you for the review! We will always make sure that our customers understand all of their options, what is necessary to get the vehicle safely back on the road, and that we get their permission before we do any work. Thanks again, and we hope to see you back here next time your vehicle needs service!

Rick H. on 09/16/2016
"Service"
I've trusted Chad & Tony for my vehicle needs for many years & I whole heartedly recommend them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 09/09/2016
Review Created: 09/16/2016 08:28 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/19/2016

Rick, thanks for the review! We appreciate your continued business and sincere recommendation. We look forward to seeing you again!

Laura D. on 09/16/2016
Laura said the business was very knowledgeable, very polite and the repairs were done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Review Created: 09/16/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/19/2016

Laura, thank you for the review! Our motto is "Modern Repair with Old Fashioned Care," and we strive to practice the core values surrounding it every day. Come back and see us again!

Timothy G. on 09/16/2016
Timothy said they did a great job.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Review Created: 09/16/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/19/2016

Thank you for the good rating, Timothy! We're happy to help in any way that we can. We hope to see you next time!

Brigitte J. on 09/13/2016
Brigitte said this business was friendly.
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Service Date: 09/09/2016
Review Created: 09/13/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/15/2016

Brigitte, thanks for the good rating! We appreciate your business. Thanks for being a part of our CMAC family!

Warren S. on 09/10/2016
"Fast, honest service"
I hadn't had my car in for maintenance in a while, so the services needed ended up being quite a bill. However, I found Chad Miller's prices to be fair and reasonable, and lower then what I would have paid at a dealership. Once they started on my car it was done in only a few hours despite all the work it needed.

What really got my attention, though, was their online service. First, they go over your car and list what needs to be fixed, and actually take pictures of busted parts and attach them to the report. Then, when you call back, a technician goes over your service report line by line before they start any work. This gave me the satisfaction and peace of mind that these guys were really fixing things that NEEDED to be fixed, not overcharging me, and not doing anything that didn't need to be done just so they could charge me more. Fantastic service.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 08/19/2016
Review Created: 09/10/2016 09:52 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/12/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Warren! We always make it a point to prioritize services needed and talk to our customers BEFORE we do anything. We want to make sure they are aware of everything we see and give their educated consent for the work they want to be done. Thanks for being a part of our CMAC family! We hope to see you again!

Adrian W. on 09/09/2016
"Good place but no discounts "
I liked Chad and I think he runs a good shop but his prices are at retail. Tony quoted me $140 but when I picked it up it was literally double. I asked my mechanic friend what he would normally charge and he looked up the part, $90 with labor.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKX
Review Created: 09/09/2016 06:45 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/09/2016

Adrian,
Thank you for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care for your vehicles needs.  I am surprised about the confusion you referenced in the review.
Please call so we can discuss the concern at your convenience.

Thanks again,
Chad

Yeyao H. on 09/09/2016
Yeyao said he is a satisfied customer.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/12/2016

Thank you for the review, Yeyao! We are happy to help. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Ross K. on 09/09/2016
Ross said the business was in a convenient location and the employees were nice.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/12/2016

Ross, thank you for the review! We appreciate your business. We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Melvin S. on 09/09/2016
Melvin said he received excellent service from this business.
Vehicle: Buick Regal
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 09/12/2016

Thanks for the great rating, Melvin! We appreciate your business. Come see us again!