Chad Miller Auto Care

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Randy V. on 12/05/2016
"Quick and Honest Experience"
I took my vehicle in on a Thursday after it was failing to accelerate on the Interstate. Mr. Miller was very helpful and quickly tried to figure out what was wrong with my vehicle. After hooking up to the vehicle's computer system, we were unable to pinpoint the specific issues in which Mr. Miller informed me that he might need to keep my vehicle over the weekend for further evaluations. The following day, Friday, Mr. Miller called me to fill me in on what he discovered. He provided me with a detailed explanation of what was found and gave me a quote on the price. Mr. Miller and his team was able to get my vehicle fixed and back to me by the close of business. My car is running smoother than it has in years and I would definitely go back to him for any issues I may encounter in the future.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 12/05/2016 11:45 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/08/2016

Randy, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We will always keep our customers in the loop, give them all of the necessary information, and wait for their authorization before doing any work. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We'll see you next time!

Bobby S. on 12/05/2016
Spoke with Bobby's wife. She said they trust Chad and his team. They have never had any problems with their vehicle's repairs.
Vehicle: Acura 3.2TL
Service Date: 11/30/2016
Review Created: 12/05/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/08/2016

Thank you for the great rating! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Eloy R. on 12/03/2016
"Oil Change"
Chad and Tony were able to get me in and out in under 45 min even w the high volume of cars they were working on. Recommend making an appointment prior to going. Thanks again Chad and GO COWBOYS!!! Ha ha
Vehicle: Chrysler Aspen
Service Date: 12/01/2016
Review Created: 12/03/2016 09:22 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/05/2016

Thanks for the review, Eloy! Scheduling appointments in advance is recommended. However, we do understand that some situations are urgent, and we'll try to work with our customers' time constraints as best we can. We appreciate your business!

Richard Z. on 12/03/2016
"Friendly service"
I brought my car in for an oil change. This is not the first time me or my family has used Chad Miller's. Chad was very friendly; he knew my car and greeted me by name. I chose to wait while the oil change was done and the waiting area was comfortable and clean. There were drinks and Chad let me charge my phone which was much appreciated. My only complaint is that the people who Chad was getting the oil filter for my car from sent the wrong oil filter not once, but twice, which prolonged my visit. Other than that the service provided was great.
Vehicle: Volvo C70
Service Date: 12/01/2016
Review Created: 12/03/2016 08:44 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/05/2016

Richard, thank you for the review! We like to keep our facility comfortable and convenient for our CMAC family when they choose to wait with us. As for the filter mixup, you'll be glad to know that we are continually working with our suppliers to decrease shipping errors to avoid this type of delay.

Mary M. on 12/03/2016
"Best auto care service "
Chads is the only auto care service center I recommend.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 12/03/2016 07:53 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/05/2016

Mary, thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Jackie K. on 12/02/2016
Jackie said they are very personable and they have great prices. They don't try to do more work than what's needed.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 11/22/2016
Review Created: 12/02/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/08/2016

Jackie, thanks for the review! We appreciate your business. Thanks for being a part of our CMAC family!

Pete S. on 11/29/2016
Pete said the business checked his tire pressure sensors and they said they were good, but the warning light is still blinking.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town
Service Date: 11/23/2016
Review Created: 11/29/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/02/2016

Pete, thanks for the review! We'd be happy to continue investigating the issue if you'd like to bring your vehicle back by. Just give us a call at 210-558-6661 anytime during business hours!

Andrew T. on 11/24/2016
"Super great"
I trust Chad to fix what needs to be fixed, not fix what doesn't need to be fixed, and to charge me reasonably. Love this place.
Vehicle: Subaru B9 Tribeca
Service Date: 11/22/2016
Review Created: 11/24/2016 07:43 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/02/2016

Andrew, thank you for the review! Honesty is one of the core values here at Chad Miller Auto Care. We will always give you the information you need to make an informed decision. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Jonathan B. on 11/22/2016
"Great service someone you can trust "
Chad Miller works on my wife's and my vehicle. He does it for a fair price and makes sure everything is done to my satisfaction.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 11/22/2016 03:15 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/23/2016

Thanks for the review, Jonathan! We are happy to help lighten the burden of auto repair as much as we can for all of our CMAC family. Thank you for your business. We'll see you next time!

Shawn U. on 11/18/2016
"Great service, friendly staff, genuine care!!"
My car's check engine light came on. They took care of it extremely throughly with great communication throughout!
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 11/18/2016 05:08 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/21/2016

Shawn, thank you for the review! We will always keep our customers up to date with all of the information they need to make informed decisions regarding their vehicles. Nobody likes to be kept in the dark. We appreciate your business. Come back and see us again!

Beth T. on 11/18/2016
"You always take excellent care of me and my Suburban"
My AC quit blowing cool air on a hot day this past week. Chad and team, as always, took care of it.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 11/16/2016
Review Created: 11/18/2016 06:56 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/21/2016

Thanks for the review, Beth! It's crazy that it's still getting hot outside and it's almost December! That's good ole Texas weather for you. We're happy to help--whatever the problem or time of year. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We'll see you next time!

Skip M. on 11/18/2016
Skip said he has been taking his vehicles to Chad for the past 20 years and he has always been great. He said he is comfortable with this business because Chad is one of the few honest mechanics he knows. He also said Chad contributes to the community, including his local church. He is a great family guy.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 11/14/2016
Review Created: 11/18/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/22/2016

Skip, thanks for the review! We want all of our clients to rest assured that we will be honest with them and take care of them. Thanks for being a part of the CMAC family!

Latania P. on 11/17/2016
"Great service "
I appreciate the honesty of this shop. Been to many places and its hard to find a shop that isnt just trying to squeeze extra repairs out of you.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 11/16/2016
Review Created: 11/17/2016 03:57 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/18/2016

Latania, thank you for the review! The auto repair industry in general has a negative reputation for things like you mentioned, and we are doing everything we can to counteract that reputation. We appreciate our customers, and will always be up front and honest with them. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle!

Gus C. on 11/15/2016
Gus said this business was efficient and got the vehicle done in a good time frame.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 11/10/2016
Review Created: 11/15/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/18/2016

Thanks for the review, Gus! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us again (but not too soon)!

Spencer B. on 11/14/2016
"Great service"
Chad and his crew did a great job and made us feel welcome.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Review Created: 11/14/2016 08:39 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/15/2016

Thanks for the review, Spencer! We treat all of our customers like family here at Chad Miller Auto Care, and do everything we can to help them get back on the road safely and quickly. Thanks for being a part of our family!

Leanne S. on 11/13/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Fantastic service"
Chad and his team are outstanding! They provide quality service at a reasonable price. They also stand behind their work and all warranties. You cannot find anyone more honest than Chad and his team. Stop looking for a mechanic...go see Chad!
Service Date: 11/07/2016
Review Created: 11/13/2016 05:56 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you for the review, Leanne! We certainly do stand by our work, and offer a 3-year/30,000 mile warranty on all repairs. Thank you for trusting us to take care of you and your vehicle!

Andre G. on 11/13/2016
"Friendly, professional service"
I have taken my cars here for a couple years now. Always professional and trustworthy.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Review Created: 11/13/2016 04:39 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/14/2016

Andre, thanks for the reivew! We appreciate your continued business. Thanks for being a part of our CMAC family!

Joshua M. on 11/12/2016
"Old fashioned care"
Like there tagline says modern repair with old fashioned care and they were not wrong. Everything was a breeze working with Chad Miller Auto care, was able to get a hold of them after hours on Yelp letting them know I was getting my car towed there, they easily diagnosed issue, installed very new and expensive battery, paired it with the system in my car, and were done. Recommended some other Repairs but in no way pushed them on us. And went in to pick up the next day. And meeting in person was great guy. Very caring.
Already know where I will be taking all my vehicles. So glad I have found a good honest and caring mechanic.
Already told my friends and relatives about Chad Miller Auto Care.
Take your vehicle there. You will not be disappointed.
Vehicle: Chrysler 300
Review Created: 11/12/2016 10:40 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/14/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Joshua! We appreciate all of our customers, and treat each one like family. We will do everything we can to get their vehicles back to them as efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality repairs. Thank you for recommending us to your friends and family!

Aaron B. on 11/10/2016
Aaron said he got personable service from Chad. He goes out of his way to help him out and he is very pleased.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 11/03/2016
Review Created: 11/10/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/14/2016

Aaron, thanks for the review! We appreciate your business. We'll see you next time!

Jack E. on 11/05/2016
"Professional, expedient response to repair my truck. Always on time with full explanation of actions taken to solve the problem."
Blower motor on the fan would not shut down. Chad ran a thorough check and found a faulty relay, saved me a lot of money and had my truck back on the road in less than 24 hours.
Thanks again Chad,
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 11/04/2016
Review Created: 11/05/2016 08:36 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 11/08/2016

Jack, thank you for writing a review! We will always explain exactly what is needed for your vehicle (and the priority of each item) before we do any of the work. You can trust us to be honest and up-front with you every time you visit. Thanks for being part of our CMAC family! We'll see you next time!