Latest Review 42 minutes ago

Great in-depth comprehensive service
Staff was very helpful and informative on the vehicle and allows customers the freedom to choose what they want done and being transparent with costs and services.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for writing a review! We want to do right by our customers, so we make it a point to help them prioritize repairs and services when possible so they don't feel pressured to do everything at once. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Mercury Mariner
01/21/2021
Professional, friendly and does a great job!
We have always had great results in getting our cars repaired. They are knowledgeable and do a good job!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for your review! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

EF
Elaine F.
Quality and integrity
I have taken my cars to Chad Miller for years. His team does quality work and stands behind it. The shop is friendly and comfortable, great atmosphere. If you want your car fixed right the first time, Chad Miller's is the place to go.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for your review, Elaine! We're glad to have you in our CMAC family!

Julie D.
01/21/2021
Our appt. was met exactly. Chad and all employees are friendly. They give you all information needed to make a good decision. I would recommend Chad to everyone I know.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you for your review, Julie! We're always happy to help!

Mark C.
01/20/2021
They are honest and do a great job. The place is always packed.
I had a antifreeze leak for a couple of weeks. Took it to Chad Miller and they had it back to me the next day. Water pump replaced and other things. Price was very competitive and they always do a great job. Customer service is very good. Thanks again Jason
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for writing a review, Mark! We're happy to help with anything from a simple oil change to a full engine replacement. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you!

AR
Andy R.
SUPERB SERVICE!!!
Always friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy service! Chad Miller Automotive is my trusted go to mechanic!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Andy, thank you for writing a review! We appreciate your continued business!

Carla S.
Land Rover LR4
Great customer service!
Friendly, courteous, reasonably priced and timely service!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Thanks for the review, Carla! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

BA
Benjamin A.
BMW Z4
01/19/2021
Excellent customer service and reasonable pricing
Excellent customer service, upfront pricing and reasonable costs. Very happy with service provided! Thanks Chad, Ben and Jason
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your review, Benjamin! We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again next time!

01/18/2021
They really know their work and do it right and fast!
I have come here plenty of times for various vehicle repairs and not had complaint with it. They are honest about what needs fixing and provide a good price.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your continued business!

DA
David A.
01/17/2021
Courteous, prompt, and fair service
I couldn't determine the squeak coming from my son's right rear wheel area. Took it to Chad and he immediately suspected a bad wheel bearing. He was able to work us in the next day and got the car repaired by afternoon. Thanks again for your prompt courteous and fair service.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

David, thank you for your review! We apprecaite your continued trust and support!

Nissan Rogue
01/15/2021
Very efficient mechanic
Thanks for a job well done!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!

RD
Rob D.
Ram 1500
01/14/2021
another great experience
When our truck suddenly sounded like a freight train for no apparent reason, the guys at Chad Miller diagnosed the issue (theft of cat converter) and provided a couple of options for resolving the issue. The work was done in a timely manner, and communication was excellent. Very happy to do business with Chad Miller.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Rob, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're always sorry to learn of the theft (or attempted theft) of catalytic converters. We're glad to have been able to help get you safely back on the road in a timely manner! Thank you for your continued business!

Robert H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/14/2021
Quick and great
Chad found the problem with my coolant system, fixed it and had me back on the road in no time.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Thanks for the review, Robert! We're happy to help anytime!

SO
Shawn O.
Nissan Murano
01/13/2021
Straight shooter owner who oversee honest and quality work.
We have five older model vehicles, and I almost always take our vehicles to Chad Miller Automotive for service and work. He has a great and very skilled team of mechanics. He stands behind his work always, if necessary (rarely needed but there’s been a part failure once).

My only “complaint” is the secrets gotten out, other people flock to the place for their work too. ;)

Thanks Chad and team!!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Shawn, thank you for your review! We're more than happy to keep you and your family safely on the road, and proudly stand behind everything we do. Thank you for your continued support! We appreciate you!

TH
Trey H.
01/13/2021
Great Trustworthy Service
I've been going to Chad Miller Auto Care for over 5 years now and the service has always been outstanding. Chad and co communicate any issues very well and don't try to up sell me ever. So I know when they recommend service, its an honest assessment. This is one of the many reasons I continue getting all my cars & trucks worked on here!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/21/2021

Trey, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to have you in our CMAC family!

Displaying Review 151 - 165 of 1965 in total