Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Honda Insight
06/19/2020
Great & fast service!
Staff is kind & friendly. They were extremely thorough in explaining the problems with my car. Also they were able to accommodate me even if it was a last min book. Totally recommend this place to anyone with car issues!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for writing a review! We do our best to work with everyone's schedules and time constraints, and are happy to have been able to help you!

PP
Paul P.
06/19/2020
Trust Chad Miller Auto!
I've been bringing my vehicles to Chad Miller for a few years. Most recently, I brought my 2013 Focus in because the AC wasn't blowing through the dash. I was told the possible reasons and given an estimate for each repair. One fix would run about $250, the other $1900. Fortunately, it was just an actuator motor and not the door on the evaporator housing. Maybe some people wouldn't know the difference and gotten taken advantage of. Their motto is modern repair with old fashioned customer service and they live up to it. Great work thru stands behind for a fair price.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/24/2020

Paul, thank you for writing a review! We keep our customers' best interests at heart, and we show it through our service, pricing, and honesty. Thank you for continuing to trust us with your vehicles! We appreciate you!

DV
David V.
Jeep Liberty
Quick honest service
great place, people, services. Highly recommend
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/24/2020

David, thanks for your review! We appreicate your business!

Chris W.
Atascosa, TX
Mercedes-Benz E350
06/18/2020
You can always count on Chad and his mechanics to provide quality work at reasonable prices backed up by the city’s best warranty. I always tell anyone looking for a great place for automotive service to give Chad Miller Auto a try you won’t be disappointed.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your review, Chris! We're confident in our quality of service, and are proud to offer our 3-year/30,000-mile warranty. Thank you for your continued business! We appreciate you!

MT
Mark T.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/18/2020
I am very happy with the service provided.
Chad quickly identified and fixed the problem. There was no pressure to "fix" anything else.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/24/2020

Mark, thank you for writing a review! We're glad to have been able to track down the cause of your concerns, and get you back on the road quickly and safely!

Jeff B.
Nissan Xterra
Best Auto Shop Ever
I found Chad Miller Auto Care last year through positive reviews on the Internet. I’m glad I did. I’ve taken my vehicle to Chad Miller for 3 different problems over the last year—starter, radiator, and transmission. Each time they’ve accurately diagnosed the problem, fixed it in a timely manner, and the quality of the work has been exceptional. I will always use Chad Miller Auto Care in the future.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your review, Jeff! We appreciate your continued business!

HD
Hartezia D.
Honda Accord
They are WONDERFUL
Happy helpful honest and fair. What more could you ask for!! Definitely recommend and definitely will come back for future service 👍🙏💪💯
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/24/2020

Thanks for your review, Hartezia! We are glad to have you in our CMAC family!

Kyle S.
Toyota Tundra
Awesome service, always
As always, I am thrilled with the service I receive here. Was replacing my busted CV axle at home by myself and couldn't get the axle out of the transmission. I called up Chad Miller, told them my dilemma, and they took the truck next day and replaced my axle same day (even after quoting 2-3 day turn around). Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. This is the only shop I'll use in town, the only one I trust.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/24/2020

Kyle, thank you for your review! We are always working to make things move as efficiently as possible. Thank you for trusting us with your truck! We're glad to have been able to help you take care of your axle issue!

Kia Sorento
06/17/2020
Great people
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your review! We appreicate your business!

PD
Patrick D.
super
11/10 once again. Fairly priced and incredible labor from every single individual working with Chad Miller Autocare. Even they're partnered vendors maintain the same level of service (Richards Towing).
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/16/2020

Patrick, thank you for writing a review! Thank you for trusting us (and Richard's Towing) to take care of your vehicle!

Keri S.
Nissan cube
Wonderful Service
I brought in my car for a few issues, and I was grateful that they were so transparent in the pricing and repairs. I appreciated their honest recommendations and responsiveness. I would definitely bring my car back here for service/repairs.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/16/2020

Keri, thank you for your review! We believe that honesty and transparency are key to doing good business. Our customers can rely on us to give them all the information they need to make the best decisions for their vehicles. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to evaluate your vehicle! We hope to see you again!

GMC Envoy
AC repair
Great team, honest, supportive.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you for your review! We are happy to have been able to help you get back on the road in a vehicle that blows cold air--something that is almost a necessity in the hundred-degree weather we're experiencing. Thank you for trusting us to help you! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Mishel G.
06/13/2020
Very friendly and professional
Went with a problem and they fixed really quick!!
Excellent service and wonderful staff!!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/15/2020

Mishel, thank you for your review! We're glad to have been able to help!

David W.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
06/13/2020
Break job
I can always trust Chad and his team to diagnose my issues on my commercial vehicle correctly honestly
He takes care of my fleet to keep me up and running so my clients do not go without their plumber thanks Chad
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/15/2020

Thanks for the review, David! We're always happy to help!

TK
Tammy K.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/12/2020
Hello my name is Tammy Kimani I went to Chad shop for the first time with a issue with my air conditioner and I will say I really love the place everyone was friendly and the owner seems to be honest direct friendly and professional I would definitely recommend this place for all your auto needs!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/15/2020

Thanks for your review, Tammy! We appreciate your business, and hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!