Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Tracy D.
Nissan Murano
04/07/2019
Honest, Quality Service with Competitive Pricing
Dealer had told me that my 2011 Nissan Murano needed more work than necessary. Chad let me know what was needed now and with a much better quote. My car repairs (rear shocks) were done in one day! Very personable, family-owned business. Highly recommended!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/11/2019

Tracy, thank you so much for your review! We're more than happy to give our customers every bit of information we find about their vehicles, and help them prioritize repairs and maintenance so that they aren't hit with everything at once. Thank you for choosing us to take care of you and your vehicle! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

ED
Em D.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Em said she thinks the staff members are honest people, and she really appreciated that they showed her pictures to help explain the service.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/11/2019

Em, thank you for your review! We are happy to be able to use technology to further educate and inform our customers about their vehicles. We do that so they can make the most informed decisions possible. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help! We appreciate you!

Honda Civic Sdn
04/04/2019
Very friendly, speedy, and great service. Will continue to bring other vehicles here.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the opportunity to help. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you! We'll see you next time!

Linda M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/02/2019
Customer Service
I am a repeat customer and the thing that keeps me coming back is the way I am treated. I have learned so many things about my truck with the guidance of this establishment. I will return when and if the need arises.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for your review, Linda! We appreciate your continued business. We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Ron M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/29/2019
Chad Miller Auto Repair is THE benchmark!
As always, Chad Miller has performed outstanding service on our Mercury. The shop did a major job on our Mercury, in record time, and at a low cost that amazes me. Chad has surrounded himself with the best mechanics in the business. It is no wonder the lot holding autos to be repaired is constantly full.
Thanks Chad, you and your shop is the definition of honesty and integrity!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Ron! We cannot do any of this without our top-notch team of technicians. They work meticulously and efficiently to make sure our customers are safely back on the road as quickly as possible. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We appreciate your trust!

GF
Garon F.
03/26/2019
Honest and Integrity
Chad Miller Auto Care will always have our business. It is not because of the outstanding work and service they have always provided my family, it is because of their honesty and integrity.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/27/2019

Garon, thank you for writing a review! We are glad that our team's shared core values are evident in the service we provide. Thank you for trusting us to take care of you and your vehicles! We appreciate you!

IF
Issis F.
03/20/2019
Routine Maintenance Starts Here
Always great service
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/21/2019

Issis, thank you for your review! We appreciate your continued trust!

Sydney S.
Acura RDX
03/20/2019
Awesome service for great prices!
I would recommend Chad Miller Autocare for anyone in the San Antonio area! He’s very helpful, honest, and has great pricing!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for the review, Sydney! Our aim is to make the experience of having to have a vehicle serviced a positive one for everyone that calls us or walks through our door. Thanks for being a part of our CMAC family! We'll see you next time!

CJ
Carlo J.
Dodge Charger
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Carlo said Chad is a genuine guy and he was given a good price for the service he needed. He appreciates that the business is doing right by the people with fair prices and fast services.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/26/2019

Carlo, thank you for the review! We're always happy to help!

LA
Lisa A.
Mazda CX-9
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the service was good.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/20/2019

Thanks for the great rating, Lisa! We appreciate your business!

Jaime L.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/17/2019
Great trustworthy customer service
Overall great experience with my vehicle diagnosis and repair. Chad and crew made me feel comfortable with my vehicle diagnostic and options for repairs. I felt like I could trust the folks at Chad Miller Auto Care. I will definitely use them for vehicle service in the future.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Jaime! Our team of ASE certified technicians and Master technicians are happy to help keep our customers safely on the road. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Joseph T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/15/2019
Repair of my 2008 Toyota Tundra
Great workmanship. Honest estimates. Best customer service!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/18/2019

Joseph, thank you for writing a review! We appreciate the opportunity to help. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future!

LC
Lily C.
03/13/2019
Always a wonderful experience!
Chad and his team are always wonderful to work with!! they provide outstanding service and a very quick turn around. they truly care about their customers and work to make a stressful car situation that much easier!! Thank you.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/14/2019

Lily, thank you for writing a review! We have always made it a goal to help lift the burden of auto repair for anyone that brings their vehicle to us. It warms our hearts to know that we are taking that stress away. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Jordan T.
GMC Safari Passenger
Another great experience!
I've been taking my van to Chad's place for about a year now. It has 180k miles, so there's always a decision as to how much to spend on the old girl. The reason why I value Chad's services is that he has a knowledgeable crew and we are always able to settle on the right repairs to be made.

If you're looking for an honest mechanic who will accurately assess the problem and get it fixed quickly and with quality, look no further!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for writing a review, Jordan! We are more than willing to help prioritize repairs when the lump sum of them is too much to handle. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We appreciate you!

GC
Gilbert C.
Honesty and consistency!!!
One of a kind shop!!!

Chad, Tony and their supporting cast are hard working and honest as the day is long.

I will never take my vehicles anywhere else as long as they are in business.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/14/2019

Gilbert, thank you so much for your kind words! We work hard because our customers deserve it. Thank you for continuing to trust us with your vehicles! We'll see you next time!

Jose R.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the staff was really good to him and his vehicle. They also really helped to get to the root of the issue.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/14/2019

Jose, thanks for your review! We are committed to fixing the causes of problems rather than just fixing the results. Thanks for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care!

GM
Greg M.
Lincoln MKT
Great place
Honest, thorough, and fair. This is the only shop I trust with my vehicles.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/11/2019

Thanks for the review, Greg! We appreciate your trust!

Lou Ann M.
Blanco, TX
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
03/10/2019
As usual, the service we received was exceptional!
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/11/2019

Lou Ann, thank you for your kind words! We're happy to help!

PR
Pat R.
Honest customer service.
As a retired female, I have only felt confident that Chad Miller will, cost-effectively, do what he can to keep my old buggy on the road. I've never felt talked 'over' or talked 'into' anything unnecessary. All who work there seem happy to do so and have treated me well.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/11/2019

Pat, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate your trust and the opportunity to help again. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

Sheila S.
03/07/2019
Trustworthy service and genuine care for the customer.
Chad Miller demonstrated true concern for our needs and safety. When faced with a decision that could either benefit them or us, they chose us. They have earned our trust and we highly recommend them to others.
Chad M., Owner from Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 03/08/2019

Sheila, thank you for your review! We make it a priority to keep our customers' best interest and safety at heart. Thank you for trusting us to take care of you and your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again next time (which hopefully, for your sake, is not TOO soon)!