Chad Miller Auto Care

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Hunter R. on 01/20/2017
Hunter said the service and prices are great.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/23/2017

Thanks for the great rating, Hunter! We appreciate your business!

Alfred B. on 01/19/2017
"Chad Miller only Services what is Needed."
Took my Chevy truck into Chad Miller to inspect and fix a perceived major front-end problem. Chad called back after inspecting the truck and said no front-end was work needed. He said they would clean up the area and monitor it at the next scheduled oil change. They could have suggested unneeded work, but did not. They also service our Hyundai Sonata with the same level of integrity.
Service Date: 01/18/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017 09:04 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/20/2017

Thank you for the review, Alfred! We hold honesty and integrity high among our core values because our customers deserve it. There seem to be too many other businesses in this field that don't. Thank you for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Matthew M. on 01/19/2017
Matthew said this business provided very quick, courteous service for him.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 01/02/2017
Review Created: 01/19/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/20/2017

Thanks for the great rating, Matthew! Come back and see us again!

James R. on 01/18/2017
"Best Service"
Chad and his team fixed my vehicle after another shop basically almost broke it. They are thorough and provide a detailed report with pictures to show you what's going on. They also are honest with you about what needs work and what doesn't and don't pressure you to pay for things that you don't need. I'm so thankful for this place, knowing I can bring my vehicle to a place that I trust will get the job done. Thanks, y'all!
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 01/17/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017 05:25 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/18/2017

James, thanks for your review! We understand the importance of having a safe, working vehicle on which to rely. Our goal is to repair and return our customers' vehicles as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality service. Integrity and old fashioned care are key elements in making that happen. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle! We'll see you next time!

Juan F. on 01/18/2017
Juan said the service experience was good and they did great.
Vehicle: Audi A8
Service Date: 01/16/2017
Review Created: 01/18/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/20/2017

Thanks for the great rating, Juan! We appreciate your business!

Rick H. on 01/17/2017
"Trustworthy service"
Best shop ever.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017 07:27 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/17/2017

Thanks for the review, Rick! We're glad to have you in our CMAC family!

Nakeitra C. on 01/17/2017
Nakeitra said communication at this business was good overall.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you for the great rating, Nakeitra! We appreciate your business!

Barbara P. on 01/17/2017
Barbara said the business was recommended to her by her tire company. She had purchased 4 new tires and she wanted to get the vehicle aligned. Having never used them before her first visit was a test of sorts. The service was quick, the cost was good, and they did a good enough job that she would go back for a different type of service when the need arises.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/18/2017

Thank you for the good feedback, Barbara! We hope to see you back here next time your vehicle needs service!

Philip K. on 01/15/2017
"Great service "
My car was there for three weeks following an accident. Chad kept me updated on the progress of the repairs and the car was good as new after repairs.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2017 08:09 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/16/2017

Thanks for the review, Philip! We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Jeremy B. on 01/10/2017
"Honesty and excellent service"
I have had only good experiences so far and will continue to take my vehicles to Chad and his team.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/10/2017 08:59 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/11/2017

Jeremy, thanks for the review! Our core values include honesty and integrity, and we focus on making them a priority in our business. We sincerely appreciate all of our CMAC family. Thank you for being a part of it!

Kathy S. on 01/10/2017
Kathy said she would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 01/05/2017
Review Created: 01/10/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/12/2017

Thanks for the recommendation, Kathy! We appreciate your business!

Leonard S. on 01/08/2017
"All the people that work there "
Chad takes very good care of us and always lets us know if a problem that we might have in the near future. We drive 2 hrs to take our vehicles to him the service is great
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 01/06/2017
Review Created: 01/08/2017 09:23 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/09/2017

Leonard, thanks for the review, and thank you for going out of your way to bring your vehicles to us! We appreciate your business. We'll see you next time!

Andrew Z. on 01/05/2017
"Great Customer service "
This place offers great customer service. The owner is very involved throughout the entire process which really makes this business stand out. This will definitely be my new home spot for all vehicle needs.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 01/03/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2017 12:32 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/06/2017

Andrew, thanks for the review! We want both our customers and their vehicles to leave here happy and safe. We appreciate your business! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Mohommad B. on 01/03/2017
Mohammand said the business did everything that needed to be done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/03/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/04/2017

Thank you for your review, Mohommad! We work to get our customers back on the road as quickly and safely as possible without sacrificing quality. Thank you for trusting Chad Miller Auto Care with your vehicle!

Joe C. on 01/03/2017
Joe said overall, the service was very convenient. They explained what was going on and he was happy with the price. He had no complaints and he would like them to continue being good and honest.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 12/23/2016
Review Created: 01/03/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/04/2017

Joe, thanks for the review! We appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you next time!

Amy D. on 12/27/2016
"Fair pricing with no upselling"
I brought my car in for an oil change and to make sure my car was safe for a holiday road trip. CMAC did only that. They did not try to get me to purchase a higher grade of oil, didn't tell me my windshield wipers needed to be replaced or my air vents were dirty (these things happen every single time I get an oil change elsewhere). They didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need with the guise of me needing it. They were friendly and prompt - even with the craziness of the upcoming holidays and how busy they were, I still got my car back within the day. Their employees were very friendly and the lobby was clean and welcoming. I would absolutely recommend friends and strangers to take their car to CMAC.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 12/27/2016 08:35 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/02/2017

Thank you for writing a review, Amy! Our goal is to make every customer experience a positive one. Nobody likes to be cheated! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. Come back and see us again!

Dicky P. on 12/23/2016
"service review"
they do not recommend services that are not needed. I never feel like they are just out to make a buck
Service Date: 12/16/2016
Review Created: 12/23/2016 07:42 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 01/02/2017

Thanks for the review, Dicky! We understand the importance of honesty and integrity in a business such as ours. You can trust that we will only recommend what is necessary, and tell you if something can wait. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family!

William F. on 12/22/2016
"Always great service and the truth."
No matter the situation, they will always tell you the truth. Fair prices with great service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 12/21/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016 11:58 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/23/2016

Thank you for the review, William! We are always up front and honest with our customers. We believe that there's nothing to truly gain from hiding or fabricating things. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Robin B. on 12/21/2016
"Honest and Fair"
I was new to the area and needed to be on the road again. Chad Miller was very thorough, kept me updated with all that needed to be done and performed excellent repairs as well as fair prices. And, Chad Miller was very genuine and a joy to meet and do business with.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 12/14/2016
Review Created: 12/21/2016 02:12 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/22/2016

Robin, thank you for your review! We make every effort to give each of our customers and their vehicles the focus and attention they deserve. Thank you for trusting Chad Miller Auto Care with your vehicle! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Dustin S. on 12/21/2016
Dustin said this business did a great job.
Service Date: 12/13/2016
Review Created: 12/21/2016
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 12/22/2016

Dustin, thanks for the great rating! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us again!