Chad Miller Auto Care

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Christian W. on 06/10/2017
Christian said this business has awesome customer service, they do honest work and they are the only facility he goes to.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/10/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/12/2017

Christian, thanks for the review and great rating! Our goal is to care for each customer as if they were family. Thanks for being a part of our CMAC family!

Juan A. on 06/08/2017
"Honest Mechanic"
Chad Miller Auto Care is a great place with a great honest staff. Had my vehicle towed thinking it was something major only to find it it was a simple fix. Any other auto shop could have taken advantage of the situation and easily charged a lot more. I've taken my other vehicles to Chad and have complete trust. If your looking for a great mechanic with honesty and integrity, the. Chad Miller Auto Care is the place to go. Thanks Guys
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/08/2017 06:41 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/12/2017

Juan, thank you for your review! We hope to display our core values through our service. We see no reason to fabricate repair work that "needs" to be done or take advantage of anyone. Honesty really is the best policy. Thank you for your continued business! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Elizabeth R. on 06/07/2017
"Chad, Tony and Ben and all the other employees are wonderful!"
I have used Chad Miller Auto Care for a few years now and I have recommended them to many of my friends and coworkers. They are honest and go out of there way to help. I truly feel like they are family.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017 07:05 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/12/2017

Thank you for the kind review, Elizabeth! Our name is Chad Miller Auto Care for a reason. We treat all of our customers--both new and returning--like family because we truly do care about them. Thank you for being a part of our CMAC family! We'll see you next time!

Ryley P. on 06/07/2017
Ryley said this business was quick and kept in touch with her. The staff was attentive and she felt comfortable.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/07/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/12/2017

Ryley, thanks for the rating! We are happy to help in any way we can. We appreciate your business!

Melanie P. on 06/06/2017
Melanie said this business was really honest and straightforward.
Vehicle: Suzuki Forenza
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/12/2017

Thanks for the great rating, Melanie! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us again!

Cameron C. on 06/05/2017
"Awesome Service!!!"
Took my car in for a condenser clutch not engaging. Chad and crew had it done in a timely manner and I'm now enjoying my summer with ice cold air! Thanks guys!!!
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 12:50 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/12/2017

Cameron, thanks for the review! We understand the importance of having a functioning A/C in this San Antonio heat, and will do everything in our power to address A/C issues as quickly as possible. Thanks for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Tranquelina C. on 06/03/2017
"Thank You Chad Miller"
I bought my dream car only to drive it home from the dealership and not start again. Chad Miller went to bat for me with the warranty company to ensure that they acting with integrity and paying their share of the costs. Chad has earned a customer for life. We have 3 vehicles, as I was picking up the first one, I dropped off the second one for and oil change. Thank you Chad Miller and team for helping to keep the dream (Car) alive!!!!
Vehicle: Audi A3
Service Date: 05/30/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017 09:26 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you for your review, Tranquelina! We were happy to help bring your dream car back to life. Let us know if we can help you with anything else! Thank you for becoming a part of our CMAC family!

Linda N. on 06/02/2017
"Trustworthy"
Chad was honest, not willing to "over maintain", as he puts it, and did exactly what I needed to help me get past my inspection. Coming from another state, I was really anxious, knowing my car wouldn't pass in another state, but his word was good, I passed! And will go back to Chad Miller Auto Care for all of my maintenance needs.
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 03:05 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/05/2017

Linda, thanks for the review! Many times, the need for repairs is not planned, and can be burdensome. We will always prioritize repairs and maintenance items for our customers, and help them space out the expenses if possible. Thanks for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

James W. on 06/02/2017
James said this business provided good service and he was really comfortable with the right price. He said the overall experience was great.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 06/05/2017

James, thanks for the review! We appreciate your business. Come back and see us again!

Ken S. on 05/26/2017
"Excellent service and quality of work"
Very pleased with way old truck now handles the road.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 09:41 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/30/2017

Thanks for the review, Ken! It can be difficult to find an auto shop that provides great customer service AND professional quality repairs. We are happy to be that auto shop for the residents of San Antonio (or anyone just passing through!). Let us know if we can help you with anything else! Thanks for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care!

Chad N. on 05/26/2017
"Great Service "
I came in for a thermostat change/coolant flush and an oil change. They finished the work in an appropriate amount of time, and were able to drive me back to my place complimentary while I waited for the work!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 12:39 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/30/2017

Chad, thank you for your review! We are happy to provide a complimentary shuttle service for those who need it. That's just part of the care we give all our CMAC family--both new and returning. Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Patrick M. on 05/24/2017
"Hard to find god places anymore ."
Ive owned my van 10 years and have had difficulty finding people to do honest , accurate , and reasonable work. I would definitely recommend Chad Miller for your car needs .
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 05/23/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 12:35 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/25/2017

Thanks for the review, Patrick! The best businesses are based on care, integrity, expertise, and honesty. Those are our core values, and they drive our service. Thanks again for writing us a review! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Richard R. on 05/19/2017
Richard said he appreciates Chad's personal service and attention.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz GLK350
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/23/2017

Richard, thank you for the review! We treat all of our clients like family here at Chad Miller Auto Care. They deserve our care and attention. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We hope to see you again next time your vehicle needs service!

Brandon M. on 05/18/2017
"The way an auto mechanic should be."
Chad has always treated me above and beyond my expectations. He is one of the last true customer service shops in town. Always treats me like a person and not a transaction. Trustworthy, honest, and understanding. Thanks Chad
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 06:54 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/19/2017

Brandon, thank you for leaving us a review! It is unfortunate that many other businesses in this industry seem to be interested solely in making a few extra dollars. Our focus is most definitely on our customers and their happiness and safety. We wouldn't be here without them! Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

David G. on 05/17/2017
"Expediant and courteous"
Stopped in here for very last minute service check and was instantly greeted with a very quick diagnosis and repair estimate
Vehicle: Nissan NV200
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017 10:33 PM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/19/2017

Thanks for the review, David! Although our schedule fills up pretty quickly, we always try to work with our customers as best as we can to get them back on the road as quickly as possible without sacrificing the quality of our service. Thank you for choosing Chad Miller Auto Care! We hope you come back and see us again!

Sarah R. on 05/17/2017
"Fast, Friendly Service"
The guys at Chad Miller are always great! I came in for an oil change in the morning. They had me in and out in no time and were friendly and professional as usual. Definitely recommend getting your car serviced here!
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017 09:33 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/19/2017

Sarah, thanks for the review! We are happy to help in any way we can. We appreciate your business!

Philip K. on 05/14/2017
"Better Service, Lower Cost "
Chad fixed my A/C issue way quicker and cheaper than the dealership. Will always bring my vehicles here for any service.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/14/2017 04:27 AM
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/15/2017

Thank you for your review, Philip! We are dedicated to creating positive customer experiences by adhering to our core values, which include honesty, integrity, and caring. We do our best to work within our customers' time constraints and budgets. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Steve H. on 05/13/2017
Steve said they were nice and professional.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/15/2017

Thanks for the high rating, Steve! We're happy to help in any way we can. Come back and see us again!

Vincent G. on 05/13/2017
Vincent said they were very responsive, quick, and good.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/15/2017

Vincent, thanks for your great rating! We appreciate your business. Let us know if we can help you with anything else!

Luba B. on 05/12/2017
Luba said she was purely satisfied with her experience.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017
Chad M., Owner at Chad Miller Auto Care responded on 05/15/2017

Luba, thank you for your great rating! We are happy to help in any way that we can. Please don't hesitate to give us a call next time you need help with your vehicle!