Chequered Flag Automotive

Review for Chequered Flag Automotive
John V. on 07/15/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Best and most trustworthy"
Chequered Flag has been maintaining my family's vehicles longer than I can remember - 10 or more years. But more than that, maintaining our trust while delivering best-in-class maintenance, recommendations, advice (car buying, selling, etc.) and all at competitive prices. Although I have moved to a city two hours away, for any non-immediate needs I will continue to bring vehicles back to Roswell rather than start the whole process of trying to find someone I can trust in a new city. I'm sure they are out there, but in my 37 years of vehicle ownership experience, that process is long, expensive, frustrating and disappointing. Besides that, economically I depend on a long-lasting vehicle, and the sheer dependence on having reliable transportation means I have to keep it properly serviced. These guys do it.
Service Date: 06/28/2013