Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Community Tire
TED K. on 04/20/2016
"friendly prompt service"
I've lived here since 1976 and this was my first visit to Community tire, I was searching for a particular brand of tire and you carried it. Crystal was both professional and courteous both in my initial phone call and during service to my car. Price was good. Chris notified me of a potential problem with the caster alignment on my toyota. At first I didn't understand it then he took the time to explain it to me and said to bring it in if I experienced a problem with steering.
The facility was comfortable with TV, inside and outside seating and huge shade trees in the parking lot, very cool!
So...my 4 runner has new tires and balance seems good although Ive not had it on the interstate yet. Chris, if you read this, thinking back since we've owned the car new, I always thought the "wondering" on interstate was due to road or wind conditions, its way different than our 2004 4 runner. If I experience that in the future I'll bring it in to have an alignment and switch the caster, that is from factory, never had it aligned. At first I thought you were saying the caster angle was raked frontward instead or rearward , I was thinking how could that be, then you made it clear to me it was left to right reversal, thats just me.
Thanks to all and to Robert "I think" the tech. I will return for all my auto needs, two cars , truck and boat trailer.
Ted and Mary Sue Kwarchak, Sebastian