Complete A/C Truck & Auto Repair

Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5Overall Rating 4.32/5rating 4.32

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Rina O. on 03/19/2016
"Bill Eason is a crook!"
If I could sue this mother f*cker I would! He contacted me about buying my van on Craig's list. He showed up saw I needed work on my eclipse. We were going to work out a deal where I would deduct some labor cost of the eclipse from the price of the van. He claimed the eclipse needed all these parts. I have him the money upfront to buy said parts ($700). He took the eclipse over to him 'mom's house' in lake healan since he had tools to fix it there. He worked on it for maybe a week and litterally did nothing to it but zip tie some wires to make it look like he fixed things. He then said he was almost finished with the eclipse and wanted to pick up the van. He ended up taking the van with my tag on a trailor. My stupid a$$ forgot I had the title in the car with my signature, since I was selling it. He then never contacted me. He ran off with my tag, my van and $700. I had to go to his 'mom's house' and tow the eclipse back home because it wouldn't start. Inside my car I found a couple hundred dollars in used scratch off tickets, empty beer cans and fast food. Thank god I knew how to get there by memory. She gave me the key and never answered the door for me again when I tried to ask where Bill was. I tried to call the cops and file a report but they said they can't do anything about it, figures. I made sure to report my tag stolen a few days after that. I recently received a letter in the mail for over $200 in sunpass fines on my tag #, that I reported stolen. I intend to contact them Monday morning to let them know I reported my tag stolen prior to these charges and inform them who the new owner is. So rack up those dollars because you're going to be paying for them. If not I will see your a$$ in court. Oh, and just to top it all off, he was well aware that my son was just born. So, thank you a$$ hole for stealing my sh*t and money that I needed to support my family. A+ in humanity. Sarcasum by the way, D*ck head.
Service Date: 01/15/2016
Review Created: 03/19/2016 08:22 PM
Pam A. on 11/13/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"The New Owner Bill Eason Is A Crook"
Some people thought the business was closed because the phone number on the sign wasn't valid, the business is not closed down, the old owner will not let the new owner have the phone number that's listed on the sign, and that should be a sign all in itself, stay away from this business!! monday 6/8/15 about 12pm my car went into fail safe mode on seminole blvd in largo and i limped into complete a/c truck and auto repair in 2nd gear only. the owner bill says he'll do a transmission scan, i go by the shop later he says it's the solenoid pack, the part is $273.00, he'll do the whole job for $400.00, i said ok. i called back about it before i got off work at 8pm , he says the dealer sent him the wrong part, can i give him $300 cash for the part (up front) and he'll have it fixed the next day. i can only get $260.00 from the convenience store atm because of the limit, he says, that's fine. so i go by at 8pm, give him the cash, and he gave me a receipt. (thank god i got that) he said he cleaned the old part and put it back in, so i can drive the car the 20 miles home, and then back to his shop the next day. i came back the next day to drop off my car and the shop is closed up, there's no one there. i call and call, he finally texts me about 3pm saying he was in the hospital. i asked when will you be back at the shop? he says, tomorrow. i work right across the street from the shop, i go outside later that same day on a break and see that the shop is open and he's working on cars!! so i go over there and tell him, well since you're here can you fix my car? he says he promises he'll have it fixed by the time i get off work at 8pm, i go over there at 8pm and surprise! the dealer never made it over there with the part, my car is still not fixed, and i have to drive it home again in 2nd gear.
so the next morning i brought the car to the mechanic i know and should have gone to the first time, "just rite transmissions" on ulmerton rd. i wait til he does a diagnostic. it's not the solenoid pack, it's not the transmission, he thinks it's electrical, he keeps my car and i go get a rental.
so i go back to complete a/c to get my money back i gave him for the part i didn't need. he says i have to come back tomorrow; he has to go to the bank. i go back the next day, i'm clearly frustrated at this point, so i asked him why he isn't able to give me my money back since he already "returned" the part to the dealer? he tells me not to get shitty with him, and it's none of my business what he does with "his" money. it's now friday, he's not giving me my money back, i have to go to the clerk of court monday to file small claims against him.
oh and by the way, the first day he said the dealer sent him the wrong solenoid pack, that must have been a lie, my real mechanic showed me in the book that there is only one solenoid pack for my car, there's no way this guy could have got the wrong part.
shame on you complete a/c truck and auto repair inc aka william "bill" eason
update: when i text him today telling him i'm taking him to court he finally texts me back and tells me i should have just been patient and i owe him for the diagnostic test. what a joke. Update: I was awarded a default judgment on 7/30/15 because he did not show up for court. Since then he has not contacted me or sent me any of the required paperwork, but he's remodeled the shop and he's back to business of "working" on cars. I'm having to go through refiling everything with the Clerk's Office. Bill Eason just got out of jail recently for violation of probation for a drug charge. He has a long rap sheet (public record) including felony aggravated stalking, battery on a LEO, multiple DUI's (I don't think he has a drivers license) and many more. Stay away from this place! He is a CROOK!!
Service Date: 06/08/2015
Review Created: 11/13/2015 10:35 AM
kyle p. on 04/20/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Stay away from this ripoff artist!"
This guy (bill) took 800 from me and installed used parts that broke less than a week later. He only takes cash and his "printer" is always broken". He cussed me out when I ask for him to fix it. He later started sending threatening messages to my phone. Not only does this place steal and rip you off, but they cuss at you and try to fist fight you when you ask for a receipt. Shame on these guys in so many ways! Stay away!
Service Date: 04/20/2015
Review Created: 04/20/2015 03:29 PM
kris m. on 01/30/2015
"terrible"
They had our vehicle for over 1 month. Was told every other day it would be done. They said they fixed the transmission problem & then wasn't fixed. A dollar was stolen from our center console, Mcdonald cup in the cup holder. & then when supposedly the transmission was fixed the spark plug blew out of the engine on their test drive- to the owners house in a different county. Was told it was fixed. Drove 2 blocks & was making loud noises, spark plug shot out again. Picked up next day because it was supposed to be fixed & same thing happened. My husband pulled out the coil pack & they didn't even replace it, instead they cemented it onto the engine block. Spark plug wasn't re-threaded like they said they were going to. It had glue on the plug as well. Went I attempted to talk with them about their shotty work the owner yelled & cursed at me & told me to get off his property.
Service Date: 01/30/2015
Review Created: 01/30/2015 01:45 PM
Charlene A. on 01/02/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"They Lie to you about fixing your car."
I would not recommend this place to anybody. I went in with an oil problem with my engine they said they put a new oil pump in and that i had a small leak. I paid $285 in cash. I drive it one day and that small leak turned into a large leak. Bring it back, and then they try to charge me for something they didn't discuss or have me sign. I get it back and then head to my mom's within 2 hours it's stars to rattle and my mom's ASE certified mechanic tells me there is no pressure and that it could be clogged or the pump. He says take it back to them. So we tow it to them
It sits there for two days. The day I go to pick it up they call and ask if I am selling my car because I said I was giving it to someone. Seriously. So I decide to take it to my mom's mechanic. He checks it out and says My oil pump is so old and has no pressure that if I were to change it, it would be useless because the barrings in my engine could be bad and spending 500 would be a waste. When I tell him that this company said they put in a pump he laughs and says bull. I am getting my money back. To have a certified mechanic tell me another establishment screwed me over. Not satisfied not happy at all.
Service Date: 01/02/2015
Review Created: 01/02/2015 02:37 AM
Vurn G. on 04/30/2014
Vurn said this business was not perfect but he had no problems with his service.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 04/29/2014
Review Created: 04/30/2014
Barbra S. on 04/24/2014
Barbra said they were courteous and prompt.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 04/22/2014
Review Created: 04/24/2014
Stephaine R. on 04/19/2014
Stephaine said the business did really great.
Vehicle: Saturn L200
Service Date: 04/17/2014
Review Created: 04/19/2014
Scott K. on 04/16/2014
Scott said his vehicle is still not running to his satisfaction. He knows their intentions are good.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 04/14/2014
Review Created: 04/16/2014
Rebekkah D. on 04/14/2014
Rebekkah said the business took good care of her.
Vehicle: Acura 3.2TL
Service Date: 04/11/2014
Review Created: 04/14/2014
Karen R. on 04/14/2014
Karen said the business is always convenient and always gets her right in. They always do a good job.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 04/10/2014
Review Created: 04/14/2014
Fayette A. on 04/11/2014
Fayette said he has been to this business twice. They are always very nice and kind. He appreciated that when this business was unable to get him the spare tire that he needed, they referred him to another business that would be able to help him.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 04/04/2014
Review Created: 04/11/2014
John C. on 04/11/2014
John said this business is very friendly and they took care of everything quickly.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 04/08/2014
Review Created: 04/11/2014
John R. on 04/09/2014
John said the business diagnosed the vehicle properly and they did the job well.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/07/2014
Review Created: 04/09/2014
Paul L. on 03/26/2014
Paul said everything was perfect during his service and the communication was great.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 03/24/2014
Review Created: 03/26/2014
Carol F. on 03/26/2014
Carol said her experience was excellent. This facility gives good service and they do good work.
Vehicle: Kia
Service Date: 03/18/2014
Review Created: 03/26/2014
Patrick D. on 03/22/2014
Patrick said this business worked with him and he greatly appreciated it.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Galant
Service Date: 03/14/2014
Review Created: 03/22/2014
Luke R. on 03/20/2014
Luke said the personnel were nice and the vehicle was done within one day.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 03/07/2014
Review Created: 03/20/2014
Jean S. on 03/20/2014
Jean said she was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Intrigue
Service Date: 03/07/2014
Review Created: 03/20/2014
Alex K. on 03/19/2014
Alex said he was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Buick Roadmaster