Concept One Performance Repair

Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Casey G. on 04/03/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Don't go here. Go look at his face book reviews. "
Don't go here this guy is a joke.. All these reviews are friends or family no real customers, really professional having fake reviews, so honest people get screwed over, but I'd expect that from a guy like him. He offered to replace my Clutch for a good price threw a status I posted on Facebook Bc he needed work.. He offered to do it for 1100$ Parts and labor thought sweet. I'll take him up on it, help him out sence he's helping me out. So stupid me Brought him the cash money to help him so I met him at intec racing in kent to see them tune a motor he so called built. This was 4 months befor he opened the shop.. I have all the msgs if you'd like to see them... But anyways 4 months later when he was in his nice new shop. With his lifts. All his tools, I then took my car down there so he could do my clutch, within that week, but I said I'll be back up in probabaly 2 weeks Bc I had a suspended license and had to get some one to haul it there on a trailer all the way from up north in lynnwood. Well got my car there.. After bout 3 weeks I was like hey what's up you done he fed me the "yeah this weekend I'll get to it. Oh I'll get to it after this car, oh sorry dude supper busy couldn't get to it, and this went on for weeks. a month in a half latter I brought up a motor swap and he'd said he be more then happy to do it, so I gave him 900$ to buy a motor he said he bought but IV NEVER SEEN IT OR GOT MY HAND ON IT.. He robed me of that 900 and won't reimburse me. Nor has a motor to give me. Needles to say I didn't know he didn't have a motor so I started buying more parts. But sence still needed to aquire more parts I wanted my car back to drift, What I originally paid for, a clutch that was suppose to be a 2 weeks; not even.. A day job. Just picking it up in two weeks.. Well I didn't here from him in probably 2 more month after that so I started texting him weekly (note has been 7-8 months) to get him to kinda push the repair and get the show and the road.. Want to know what his response was. He continues to tell me, "how annoying I was, how immature i am, and how childish I was texting him, a working man, an how he's a busy and has paying customers cars to do.. Uhm hello Matt I was a paying customer... After a months an a half or so he still never did my clutch. So I gave up called told him I'm coming to get the car right now, and headed up there with a flat bed. And then.. get this... He starts telling me how he's workin on it and just got the tranny out.. And how it stupid of me to come get my cars it's in parts.... He didn't start working on it tell I was ready to get my car Bc he knew was serious.... This guy is a joke he had my car for 10 months.. And never even opend the clutch. Still sealed in the vacume packaging, GO LOOK AT HIS FACE BOOK REVIEWS ASWELL YOULL SEE HOW HE HANDLED THE SITUATION.
Review Created: 04/03/2015 10:59 AM
Casey G. on 04/02/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Don't do cash business with him "
Matt Clark the owner is a joke, i needed my clutch done, he offered to do for me for 1100, so I took him up on it, Bc I wanted to build a relationship with a shop who can put a v8 in my is300 like he said he would.. So I brought my car to him To get it done thinking sweet by next weekend It will be done an I can get it. Well He had my car for 10 months.. TEN MONTHS... He cept feeding me I'll get to it this weekend. I'll get to it next weekend. After a few months of not hearing form him. I started texting him daily. What's going on? When's it going to be done. And he went off on how anoying I was. And how disrespectful and childish I was an how he supper busy and has costumer cars he needs to get done.. Like hello I'm am a paying customer ontop of that 1100$ I have give him. I have him an extra 900 for the motor I was planned on havin him swap in.. After ten months I said that's it.... Told him I'm on my way. With a flat bed to get my car.. And he than goes to tell me. He's working on it right then and there and that it's on the lift.. After ten months he finaly put it on the lift when I'm on the way there.. He is a joke I have ever text message he sent an more then welcome to show anyone. He is a joke. And so is his business.. He is refusing to refund me anything. DO NOT, AN I REPEAT DOO NOT GO TO HIM FOR ANY CAR WORK.
Service Date: 04/02/2015
Review Created: 04/02/2015 01:57 PM
Scott M. on 08/28/2013
Scott said they were honest and did not gouge him. They do performance repairs. He appreciated that they took that on.
Vehicle: Toyota MR2
Service Date: 08/24/2013
Review Created: 08/28/2013
Anthony M. on 08/28/2013
Spoke with Aubrey. She said the business was very good and she is very satisfied. They left black smudges on her visor.
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 08/24/2013
Review Created: 08/28/2013
Bryan G. on 08/27/2013
Bryan said he was happy with the results of the service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 08/22/2013
Review Created: 08/27/2013
Joel F. on 08/21/2013
Joel said they do good work.
Vehicle: Toyota Supra
Service Date: 08/17/2013
Review Created: 08/21/2013
Mike W. on 08/15/2013
Mike said he has not had any problems with his vehicle so far, so he is happy. He took a bunch of business cards and he has been handing them out to people.
Vehicle: Acura Integra
Service Date: 08/12/2013
Review Created: 08/15/2013
Michelle D. on 08/10/2013
Michelle said the business was extremely helpful. They did research for her. The business is great. She said she hopes the business does well in the future. She was given information on the services needed and everything was thoroughly explained. The business did not try to run any gimmicks.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 07/27/2013
Review Created: 08/10/2013
Nathaniel L. on 07/31/2013
Nathaniel said the business does good work.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Review Created: 07/31/2013
Tj S. on 07/31/2013
Tj said he had a good service experience, and this business is customer friendly.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 07/16/2013
Review Created: 07/31/2013
Andrew F. on 07/30/2013
Andrew said they gave him good honest service at this business, and he looks forward to working with them in the future.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Mike H. on 07/30/2013
Mike said the business took care of everything with his vehicle and they have good service.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/25/2013
Barb S. on 07/30/2013
Barb said the mechanic did a good job and was very nice.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 07/17/2013
Jeese C. on 07/30/2013
Jeese said this business was very helpful and fair with the pricing. They had given his kids some coloring books to use for the wait, which made him really happy.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Jason P. on 07/27/2013
Jason said he has used this business for a while and they do good work.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Service Date: 07/13/2013
Review Created: 07/27/2013
Jordan P. on 07/12/2013
Jordan said they were friendly, fixed the problem, and helped more than he expected. This business is his go-to mechanic from now on.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 06/27/2013
Review Created: 07/12/2013
Heather C. on 06/29/2013
Heather said the personnel at the front counter was very cheery, helpful, personable, and knowledgeable. He did not try to oversell her with service she did not need. The service was quick and the price was reasonable.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 06/25/2013
Review Created: 06/29/2013
Andrew A. on 06/28/2013
Andrew said he did not have a good service experience with the business. He called them about it and they were rude. He would not recommend this business based on this experience.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 06/21/2013
Review Created: 06/28/2013
Eric D. on 06/28/2013
Eric said they are reliable. They are honest and fixed his vehicle like they said they would.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 06/19/2013
Review Created: 06/28/2013
Lisa C. on 06/27/2013
Lisa said she did not have an appointment, but she spoke with the personnel at the front desk. He was nice enough to fit her in. It was very quick and he even went over some things with her. She really appreciates him and all of his help.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty