Consolidated Auto Service Center, Inc.

Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75
Latest Review about 2 years ago

Review for Consolidated Auto Service Center, Inc.
Bharat N. on 07/18/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Very Much Disappointed"
I had auto body work done by them through Geico Insurance. No problem there. I thought I could use their services for auto repair as they have mechanical shop also. I had my car towed there and battery was replaced. Next thing I found out as I was pulling out my car from the lot that radio stopped working. I thought it could have been related to electric system such as fuse. I took the car back after communicating with Ryan Hurt through email. I was treated so badly and with disdain by no other than the owner himself, Dan Hurt at the front desk of mechanical shop. Five minute later Ryan Hurt, a mechanic saw me, explained to me that probably it was not related to changing battery and going through detecting what is wrong will not be cost effective. Well and good, I have no problem with that.

There is no difference as far as what was told to me in terms of content but the attitude of the first one was so bad that I will never go to them again for anything. This is not the way to treat your customer. I will also let Geico know about this.
Service Date: 07/17/2012