Crest Cadillac Collision Center

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Crest Cadillac Collision Center
Leigh-Ann M. on 06/14/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Poor Communication & Shoddy Work"
I arrived at 8:30 for my appointment for repairs. A Hertz car rental employee helped me look for someone to assist me. I was passed along to multiple employees who didn't know what to do with me. I was guided into an office of an employee sitting and eating his breakfast. He kept eating while I stood and waited for his help. He then sent me to another employee and so on. I was told my repairs would be a wait time of perhaps 2 hours. Later I was told there would be more work required and I could expect my vehicle to be ready at the end of the next day. I waited over an hour for a courtesy drive to take me to another vehicle. My car wasn't ready the following day (a Friday). I was told to wait until the following week and every day, I had to initiate contact, which is extremely difficult. Supposedly the only person (Chris) who knew about my car usually left work early or wouldn't return phone calls. I was finally told I could reasonably expect my vehicle to be ready for pick up on Wednesday. I received no calls despite being told I would. Around 2:00 an employee told me my vehicle was 90% finished and would not be finished that day. My husband drove to the business at the end of his work day (between 4:30 and 5:00) and saw an employee drive my vehicle to the front of the building and declared that it was finished. I got a ride to the business and we paid for the work. On my way home, I noted issues with the vehicle that were not present when I first brought my vehicle to the shop. The A/C condenser was replaced, but now my a/c was no longer working. The next day the repair center denied involvement and would not help. My husband brought the vehicle to the dealer next door and paid for an inspection that diagnosed a/c problems related to the work at the Collision Center. He had the car repaired and then brought the receipt to them.
Service Date: 06/10/2015