Crest Cadillac Collision Center

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Crest Cadillac Collision Center
Jody D. on 09/15/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Not as good as all these reviews."
Still have not picked up my vehicle as it is not done. Reason being I was not happy with the results. Even after the extra two weeks they supposedly spent on it over the estimated month. Yes, I understand it was an estimated month. I could understand two, three days even a week more, but we are now on our third week. We have been lied to throughout the process by constant promises of when the car would be done. They finally "say" it is done, and there is an issue with the clear coat. It is rough feeling. They told my wife today it was done, and that it was just tree sap on the car. First, tree sap is sticky, and what I felt on the car was not sticky. Second, you can see tree sap on a vehicle. This could not be seen, only felt. Third, if you have a vehicle with a fresh paint job why would you park it under a tree for tree sap to get on it? However, it isn't tree sap anyways. I don't believe they ever buffed the car. On top of all that the headlights and tail lights look as though they've had fluid sitting in them as there are what I would call/best describe as a "water line". I know the headlights weren't in good shape when we took it there. Some happiness and scratches, but this has happened while in their care. They are claiming they didn't do it, but the pictures they took of the car at first arrival will prove that they did something to them. They do not seem to be a very honest, forthright business. I guess this is the reason why they are no longer a preferred collision center by my insurance company. Leaves me wondering how they ever became a certified collision repair center for BMW.
Service Date: 09/15/2015