Crest Cadillac Collision Center

1915 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Review for Crest Cadillac Collision Center
Mike T. on 10/19/2011
Mike said he would only rate his overall experience with a 2 because it took too long for the repair and they did not keep him informed. They did not call. Mike tried to call the manager but he could not get hold of him. Therefore, his vehicle was not ready when promised. They said two to three weeks, but it took 3-1/2 weeks. They needed to paint the vehicle and that was the reason for the lateness. He also was not kept adequately informed during the repair process. No one called to update him. He was not satisfied with the shop's communication. As a result of this visit, Mike will not recommend this facility to others.
Category: Collision
Service Date: 10/12/2011
Review Created: 10/19/2011
Carl T. at Crest Cadillac Collision Center responded on 10/26/2011
Mike, I am not sure why you say you were not informed and that you were not able to speak with me. I spoke to you on more than three occasions explaining the delays. Those calls were made by me and not by you. You also know that additional damages were found and we had to wait for insurance approvals for more than a week. We did tell you two to three weeks based on the original estimate that your insurance company provided. The 1/2 week delay was pretty good considering we waited for over a week for approvals. At any rate I am glad that your vehicle was repaired to your satisfaction.