Review for Cupelli Automotive
DAVID P. on 09/16/2015
"Best experience in over 50 years of driving"
I showed up at Cupelli Automotive without an appointment for an issue I had following a minor accident in which I was rear-ended. Frank came out of his office within minutes and immediately made the correct diagnosis of the problem. Rather than asking me to make an appointment for a later date, he took the car into the garage and had the issue resolved right then and there. He then had the car inspected to make sure there weren't any other hidden problems. My total time there was just over one hour. What's more, the bill for his services was extremely fair and I am sure much less than had I taken the car to the dealer. I have two Mercedes and Frank has easily earned my business for both cars. This was the best experience I have had with an automobile service in over 50 years of driving.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S550