Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for D. Wells Automotive
Carl W. ReScore Review on 09/11/2012
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"SLOPPY, EXPENSIVE AND DECEPTIVE."
It was not just a AC recharge, there was blower motor resistor installed. Please check your records unless that is also sloppy or you are just deflecting responsibility again.

The leak did develop immediately. It was a slow leak and it took time to notice. It was not leak associated with worn oil pan gasket. The Mobil full synthetic oil change can easily go past 7500 miles and its not your regular 3000 miles oil change.

I was pretty displeased after the sloppy A/C work and now this oil change screw-up plus poor customer service on 9/8/2012 during my recent visit deserves to be noted, on the record.
Service Date: 03/23/2012
Review Created: 09/10/2012 12:40 AM

Verified badge inactive Verified
"SLOPPY WORK AND EXPENSIVE"
I went in to get my A/C fixed and I came out without my electronic dials/buttons not working and showing. D wells refused to fix it and blames it on the age of my car but he does not understand it was working before I went in. Another time, after few days after oil change, oil leaked. I found out they forgot to put the washer when putting the drain plug, possibly damaging the oil pan thread. Again, they will not take responsibility

Overall sloppy on work/repairs but diligent to charge customers as much as possible than other shops who have better quality of work.
Service Date: 03/23/2012
Review Created: 09/10/2012 12:40 AM
David W. at D. Wells Automotive responded on 09/11/2012
First of all the service performed to your vehicle regarding air conditioning was a recharge. There is no way the dials/buttons would be affected by that service. Second, the last time changed your oil was changed here it was March and several thousand miles ago. If we performed "sloppy" work/repairs to your vehicle the leak would have developed immediately. Also Thank you for missing 2 appointments in the last few weeks where we offered to inspect and correct any "sloppy" service. I appreciate directing any concerns to me in the future instead of generating negative feedback about us without just cause.