Deerfield Tire Co

Reviews (647)

rating 4.6103493rating 4.6103493rating 4.6103493rating 4.6103493rating 4.6103493

Recommend?

Deerfield, IL 60015-4904
(847) 945-9550
Latest Reviews for Deerfield Tire Co
Very Honest
The people that work there are very nice and don't try to rip you off.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 07/19/2014
Review Created: 07/23/2014 10:45 AM
Auto feedback
Always a pleasure coming for Auto stuff.
Highly recommend to my friends, & Church people! Thanks for being so considerate & Kind!
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/17/2014
Review Created: 07/23/2014 10:17 AM
Garrett G. at Deerfield Tire Co responded on 07/23/2014

Cecilia thank you for your kind words,we appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your auto needs.

What a shop!
These guys are professionals. From the counter to the shop. Again, I leave Deerfield Tire more than satisfied with excellent service and friendly staff. Will be back without hesitation.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 07/22/2014
Review Created: 07/23/2014 08:01 AM
Great customer service!!
The employees here are very nice, accommodating, and provide great service. Would highly recommend!
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 07/17/2014
Review Created: 07/22/2014 05:46 AM
Best service ever
Received the best service yesterday, truly a wonderful place. You have my business forever.
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 07/21/2014
Review Created: 07/22/2014 05:28 AM
LEE L. on 07/12/2014
Professional staff, on time service.
This isn't the first time I've used Deerfield Tire for everything from new Tires to factory indicated service. In each case, I have been more than satisfied with the quality of the products and work.
Vehicle: Hyundai Genesis
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/09/2014
Review Created: 07/10/2014 12:03 AM
Recommended?
After a flat tire and needing four new ones I wasn't sure whether to trade in my car or spend more on my aging vehicle. The good people at Deerfield tire applied no pressure and told me to take my time and think about it. A couple of days later I was back and the service was excellent.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 07/03/2014
Review Created: 07/09/2014 08:11 AM
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
Great service, very fast, and professional.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/03/2014
Review Created: 07/05/2014 02:24 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
What were they thinking ?
This was without a doubt the worst experience with an automotive service company. Very unprofessional. Asked in advance if the work could be done in an hour so I could make an appointment, they said yes. After an hour and a half I went to find out what was going on and was treated like a child. They only want your money. It seemed as though they were taking longer because I complained. Didn't they say they could do it in an hour? It took two hours. Then when leaving I asked if the spare tire was put back under the car. They said yes, only to find it in the back of my car. When I called them back they told me the hoist that holds the spare was rusted and I could come in and have it replaced for god knows how much. I installed the tire myself in ten minutes. No rust. They wanted to scam me for more money. Don't go to Deerfield Tire.
Vehicle: Chrysler Aspen
Service Date: 07/02/2014
Review Created: 07/02/2014 10:26 PM
Garrett G. at Deerfield Tire Co responded on 07/17/2014

We thank you for your business and apologize for your experience and any inconvenience. Our goal at Deerfield Tire is getting the car done correctly first and done in the expected time frame second. That said when you asked us if we could replace 2 tires in an hour the answer would be yes that can be done. However when you asked us that, you did not tell us that you had 2 badly corroded Tire Pressure Sensors since you did not know it. Either did we.

These sensors would have normally just have to be serviced as required by the manufacture which takes little time. Instead this now would require additional time from us to try and carefully save them and also to test to see if they could be reused. One sensor was so bad we had to replace the sensor and reprogram it to your car. Again requiring our additional equipment and time. When we determined that a sensor had to be replaced we had to stop our process and come and advise you of what we found and the cost, which you then authorized us to repair. Our additional time needed here as well. None of this unexpected additional time that we now needed to invest to properly repair your government mandated tire pressure safety system correctly was charged for. We did it as a courtesy for free. We only charged you for the one unusable sensor itself. For us to complete in 2 hours putting on 2 new tires, road force balance them, replace and program a tpms sensor service the other sensor do a 4 wheel alignment and process all the needed paper work would not be an abnormal amount of wait time for this type of repair. We again apologize for the delay in your original repair time but we were not just avoiding you or your car. We were diligently trying to get your car repaired safely and properly and as quickly as possible for you. And just like you, we did not know the problems you had with corrosion on your car in our original time estimate. If we had known the time estimate would have been adjusted.
We also understand that in auto repair time estimates are just that estimates not guarantees. There are way to many variables that are out of your or our control in the repair of a car. That said to help remind our customers of this fact and try to create the proper expectations for them we also have a large 16x20 sign posted in the waiting room you were sitting in while waiting for your car that addresses this subject directly. It states as follows:
Notice: Due to many unforeseen circumstances in the repairing of automobiles, we regret that we can only estimate, not promise a completion time. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. We are again very sorry it took us longer then we originally estimated to get your car repaired correctly.
We also apologize for the miscommunication in regards to the spare. We would always put a spare away in this situation. However when our staff member encountered a problem with the winch working correctly we did not want to be negligent and force it and possibly break something. We felt we now would require more time to be sure all was ok and not break anything while doing it. At this point we did not want to take any more time necessary since it was now already clear that time was the most important thing to you at the moment. So the spare was put back in the rear where we had found the other bad tire. When you called back to discuss the spare we invited you back at no charge to relook at the winch to see if it was just stuck or if something was broke when you had the time needed for us to do so.

We again thank you for your business and apologize for your inconvenience. We also thank you for your feedback and pledge to continue to fine tune our efforts and always work as quickly as possible. and also we will continue to work at creating the proper expectations with our customers. Since opening 41 years ago here in Deerfield we have always been proud of and always strive to raise our currently 96% satisfaction rating.
Garrett Garofolo

PAM T. in Deerfield, IL on 07/02/2014
V knowledgeable, thorough and pleasant
Very thorough explanation of concerns, fast service, pleasant. Will def be returning.
Vehicle: Acura TSX
Service Date: 06/30/2014
Review Created: 07/02/2014 06:40 AM
rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2rating 2
Recommended?
alignment assessment but didn't get permission to do work
Disappointed with wear of tires and quality.Disappointed that work was done without calling me to do the work.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 300
Service Date: 06/26/2014
Review Created: 06/30/2014 09:45 AM
Garrett G. at Deerfield Tire Co responded on 07/17/2014

Unfortunately since purchasing your tires from us at different times you never took any of our suggestions over multpiple visits as we documented them for you to align your car. The tire manufacture requires this to ensure proper wear and to provide a warranty. When you came in the other day for service we show you asked us to check the alignment. Which we did and corrected for you again as we suggested before multiple times as it was badly needed. Not sure what the confusion is. We did exactly what was asked and needed. Thank you for your business.

Recommended?
As always, car done earlier than promised .
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 06/18/2014
Review Created: 06/22/2014 11:52 AM
Recommended?
All promised was done well. Price fair
Yes would recommend
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 06/20/2014
Review Created: 06/21/2014 08:05 PM
STEPHEN V. on 06/19/2014
Very good front staff
Asked if water fluid was included and checked. Said yes. Well the washer fluid was complelty empty! Never checked or filled. Found that out on the way home when I really needed it.
Vehicle: Acura TL
Service Date: 06/18/2014
Review Created: 06/19/2014 04:35 AM
Quality service
Each time I've been to deerfield tire I have been treated very well and get a great deal for quality service.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/16/2014
Review Created: 06/18/2014 04:06 PM
Battery replacement
Very quick and friendly service, with top rated battery, and the price was competitive.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 06/14/2014
Review Created: 06/15/2014 08:21 AM
Recommended?
Nice & honest people to deal with
Same as above
Vehicle: Lincoln MKX
Service Date: 06/10/2014
Review Created: 06/13/2014 07:30 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message