Deerfield Tire Co

Reviews (531)

rating 4.6208201rating 4.6208201rating 4.6208201rating 4.6208201rating 4.6208201

Recommend?

Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 09/29/2013
Review Created: 10/03/2013 11:20 AM
Highlt Recommended
Awsome Service! Very Fast / Reasonably Priced. Friendly!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz ML350
Service Date: 09/29/2013
Review Created: 10/02/2013 04:22 PM
Recommended?
Always pleasant to wait there. Pleasant helpers
Great
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 09/30/2013
Review Created: 10/02/2013 06:52 AM
Friendly and reliable
I've been going to Deerfield Tire Co for 12 years. They have always friendly and reliable. Whenever they recommend additional maintenance, they always provide a clear explanation and what the work will cost. I won't take my cars anywhere else.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 09/24/2013
Review Created: 09/26/2013 07:52 AM
great quick service
Guys did everything really quick and pointed out some problems that i have to address. very knowledgable and attentive. definitely coming back
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 09/23/2013
Review Created: 09/25/2013 08:38 PM
Outstanding Service!
The service was outstanding. Everyone of the employees were great.
Everyone one of my vehicles are worked on here.
Thank you.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 09/16/2013
Review Created: 09/17/2013 08:20 PM
Always terrific
You do great work. I am always treated nicely by everyone and I always know that the work will be terrific. Thank you.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 09/10/2013
Review Created: 09/12/2013 08:39 PM
Recommended?
Jeff is very informative and thoughtful.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 09/08/2013
Review Created: 09/10/2013 07:57 AM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Recommended?
I was not too pleased.....
i was pleased to find a local business in deefield that could work on my car....but was not pleased being over sold on 4 tires when i only needed one....over sold on lug nuts at 9 dollars a piece when they only cost 34 for a set of 20 and it only needed 2....i was told i need all 20 replaced....when questioned why a 30 dollar item was going to cost me 180 to put in....he said it cost money for labor....there was a condesending way i was being talked to....the total bill for simple repirs was 2200 dollars....i got it done at another shop for 1200 from a top rated company on yelp and angies list. i surely want to support my local businesses in deerfield but the idea that people in the north shore have so much money....they will pay anyone anything....is a poor attitude. everyone was very nice in this place...i just found the sales tactics of this particular guy to be so far off base....sure i would go back and find out how much tires might cost....but just know i am an educated buyer who researches out prices and has a pretty good idea of the neccesary costs of maintaining a car.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 08/31/2013
Review Created: 09/02/2013 06:14 AM
Garrett G. at Deerfield Tire Co responded on 09/06/2013

Thank you for your review.I am sorry you were not satisfied. I tried calling you multiple times and left messages and left my cell phone number for you in order to review our quote and discuss your experience and unfortunately recieved no response back from you.
We are very proud of our excellent prices and value and as you can see by the other customers reviews here they feel the same.
So I was shocked at your review, and I called 3 other repair facilities here in Deerfield on your 95 jeep wrangler and our quote we gave you is right in line with theirs. I am not sure how after picking up your car from us on sunday of the labor day weekend you were able to take your car on that sunday or labor day as you stated you did, to a place that was open and could get parts to repair your car. Being in business here for 40 years I know All the reputable parts stores in the Deerfield area and they were closed as of saturday afternoon for the holiday.
We only use new quality parts and we only have ASE certified mechanics doing our work. In addition we did not go in to business to be the cheapest repair facility in the world. Our goal is to provide the best quality service we can with the best quality parts we can at the best price we can while also providing you a warranty.
In our reccomendations to our customers we always lean to our customers safety first, the finale decision is always up to you. I would ask you to consider the following: In regards to your lugnuts price, You have hollow cheap tin capped lugnuts that over the winter rust and swell to the point you can't even get a lug wrench on the lugnut to take it off or properly tighten it. Instead of putting the same poor quality type lugnut back on your car we were suggesting a lugnut that would not cause these type of problems. Yes they are much more expensive initially. However what if you get a flat on the side of the road and cannot take the lugnut off? What if you go in for a tire rotation or other repair and the lugnut is swollen and frozen and requires additional labor costs and expense to remove it as we experienced with the ones you have? What if because the lugs are so swollen the tech cannot tighten them completely and the tire falls off while your daughter is driving? In our opinion your overall end costs would be far more than just initially putting a quality part on in the first place and eliminateing the possibility of this problem.
I again thank you for your time and review.
Garrett Garofolo

Accomodating
Put my own tire on when they were out of stock.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 08/28/2013
Review Created: 08/31/2013 05:18 PM
Recommended?
job done with minimum hassle
This is stupid
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 08/27/2013
Review Created: 08/28/2013 08:42 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
Reasonable prices compared to competitors
Too much emphasis on other things on the car in order to increase the cost of the specific repair needed.
Vehicle: Jaguar XJ8
Review Created: 08/25/2013 08:39 AM
Garrett G. at Deerfield Tire Co responded on 09/04/2013

Thank you for speaking with me today and thank you for your business. I am glad we were able to clear up any confusion on the work we did and I am glad everything is working well. i look forward to seeing you again.

Verified by SureCritic
TED R. in Chicago, IL on 08/24/2013
Quick
Very prompt, helpful service
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Review Created: 08/24/2013 01:13 PM
Extremely helpful
We found a nail in our tire just before leaving for delivering our son to University of Illinois. The truck was packed and the tire was very low. The crew helped us out right away and repaired the tire. Helped salvage a long day.
Vehicle: Lexus GX 470
Review Created: 08/23/2013 01:26 PM
Recommended?
Ready earlier than promised!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 08/16/2013
Review Created: 08/23/2013 11:04 AM
Friendly staff
Great place to go get your car fixed
Vehicle: Acura RSX
Review Created: 08/23/2013 05:44 AM
location and good service
The service was quick and the staff was
courteous
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/19/2013
Review Created: 08/22/2013 04:27 AM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
Very dissatisfied
I'm very upset that Manager never calls me back after everything happened.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 08/18/2013
Review Created: 08/20/2013 03:14 PM
Garrett G. at Deerfield Tire Co responded on 08/21/2013

Thank you for your business and returning my call today. I am sorry I was unable to reach you yesterday. We are again very sorry we were unable to complete your car on Saturday as you wanted. As I said on the phone it was not by our choice some things we just do not have control over. Your car had been overheating for days. In any repair whether auto repair or home repair some things just can not be determined until after the job has started. Once started and parts removed you can then see what you are dealing with and if other issues are there that you could not possibly see that require more time, as was the case here. At Deefield Tire Co. we feel we do have the responsability to be sure the car leaves repaired completely and correctly above all else. We are again sorry for any inconvenience the extra time needed may have caused. We are glad our repair is working perfectly for you.

honesty , good service
honesty
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 08/01/2013
Review Created: 08/15/2013 09:33 AM
service
service complted on time. Sitting room comfortable
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 08/11/2013
Review Created: 08/13/2013 07:01 AM
0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
Your email address is never published on our website. This is for verfication purposes.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message