Deerfield Tire Co

Reviews (555)

rating 4.6163378rating 4.6163378rating 4.6163378rating 4.6163378rating 4.6163378

Recommend?

Deerfield, IL 60015-4904
(847) 945-9550
Latest Reviews for Deerfield Tire Co
1st time customer
Service beyond expectations. Couldn't believe the level of courtesy and friendliness not he part of everyone I spoke to.
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Review Created: 12/19/2013 06:06 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
, JON L. in Glencoe, IL on 12/18/2013
Servie
Brought my car in with a check engine light problem. Mechanics were able to get the light off however the car had major problems after I picked up the car. Brought the car to dealer. They fixed it. People at Deerfield were very nice, however, I don't think they have the capability of solving complex problems.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 11/27/2013
Review Created: 12/18/2013 08:28 PM
Garrett G. at Deerfield Tire Co responded on 01/02/2014

Thank you for speaking with us and we understand your frustrations with your car. As Indicated when your car left us after our repair the engine light was off and the car was running correctly. Unfortunately when your new problems devoloped you did not come to us for repair. You went to the dealer for repair, and unfortunately you had to return to the dealer multiple times for them to get it right for you. We are sorry you have had so many problems with your car as we stated had we been given the opportunity we could have provided those same repairs the dealer did. Thank you for your business.

Service was timely
Vehicle: Toyota Avalon
Service Date: 11/18/2013
Review Created: 11/18/2013 09:08 PM
Recommended?
Geoff and the two other service techs did a great job. My car was done as promised.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 11/17/2013
Review Created: 11/18/2013 02:27 PM
Very accommodating
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 11/15/2013
Review Created: 11/18/2013 01:02 PM
Smooth process
Purchased 4 new tires. First time using this shop. Their website made it very easy to get total cost and print the estimate to bring into the shop so communication was clear. Tires I wanted were in stock and they were able to schedule the install next day at the time I needed. I was greeted at my car when I parked and escorted into and out of the shop. They were even able to replace the dead battery in my key fob. Great customer service. So far, so good with the tires and the alignment.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 11/14/2013
Review Created: 11/18/2013 08:29 AM
I always receive great service at this place of business. Everything is repaired promptly and explained carefully.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 11/05/2013
Review Created: 11/08/2013 09:06 AM
Trustworthy service
Deerfield Tire staff are very courteous and willing to explain their service recommendations. The waiting room is comfortable and clean.
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Service Date: 11/01/2013
Review Created: 11/06/2013 12:26 PM
Recommended?
Friendly people and warm atmosphere
Very fast and highly professional service
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/26/2013
Review Created: 11/04/2013 09:14 AM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
The popcorn
Sorry but the info you sent me is incorrect. I do not have a Chevrolet pickup. I have a 1996 Chevrolet Blazer that you serviced on the 31st of Oct. Please change your records.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S10 Pickup
Service Date: 10/31/2013
Review Created: 11/02/2013 02:25 PM
Staff is nice
Great atmosphere in the waiting room, staff is friendly, and the wait isn't so bad!
Vehicle: Acura RSX
Service Date: 10/29/2013
Review Created: 10/31/2013 05:48 AM
Quick efficient service
Labor more expensive than thought. however good friendly operation.
Vehicle: Hyundai
Service Date: 10/25/2013
Review Created: 10/27/2013 07:57 PM
so accomodating!
I brought in my car at the last minute and in a hurry. They did a great job, and fast.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Review Created: 10/27/2013 08:08 AM
Headlight Change - 1994 Nissan
From the moment I walked in to the time I left the staff was very professional. Everything was extremely neat and clean. They said it would take 15 minutes to complete the job and it did.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Review Created: 10/25/2013 07:02 AM
Oil Change
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 10/25/2013 06:46 AM
Installation of new tires
Thanks Garrett and his crew. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Service was great. One question I have, was I suppose to get a manual about the tires bought and info about the warranty?
Vehicle: Chevrolet Camaro
Service Date: 10/24/2013
Review Created: 10/24/2013 08:20 PM
rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1rating 1
LEWIS K. on 10/24/2013
Took way to long
Not pleased, your service took way to long and it was not done correctly. I had to take the care to my dealer for further work on the same problem. I'm considering calling the BBB.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 350
Review Created: 10/24/2013 04:56 AM
Garrett G. at Deerfield Tire Co responded on 10/29/2013

As I stated on the phone today when you came in to our shop yesterday morning without an appointment with your tire light on and not knowing what was wrong with your tire my staff provided you the option to fill your tire back up and check it later or take it apart and check now and you choose to have it checked now. We immediately took a technician off the car he was working on to get yours done right away for you and he completed it and you left our building with the job completed in 45 minutes as time stamped on your ticket. In addition your tire light was now off as indicated on your invoice. You stated today to me on the phone the tire light has not returned back on since. Based on that it seems like we were successful in solving your tire light and leak problem as requested since the tire light would come on again if the air pressure is lost or is incorrect. In addition my staff indicated you watched the entire process through our customer-viewing window, which you confirmed with me on the phone today that you did. I also asked you if the technician was diligently doing his job on your car and you confirmed he was not messing around and he provided your car service from start to finish with no delay until he was done. Which reaffirms the time we needed to complete the job was the exact time needed with no delay to get this job done correctly for you. I am sorry again for your dissatisfaction I realize many people are in a hurry and we do the best we can to accommodate everyone’s needs. However the job has to be done correctly and to do this sometimes more time is needed than the customer realizes. We will continue to try and express this to the customer in order to create the proper expectations. Thank you again for your business.

LIZ O. in Deerfield, IL on 10/23/2013
friendly, fast, reliable
Good experience
Vehicle: Lexus IS 250
Review Created: 10/23/2013 08:16 PM
rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3rating 3
Recommended?
Prices are good, but they upsell you every way they can!
They are too cheap to turn the heat on when it is 40 degrees out! They did do good work, but up charged me to replace my TPMS when it wasn't needed.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Review Created: 10/22/2013 08:52 PM
Garrett G. at Deerfield Tire Co responded on 10/23/2013

Thank you for your business and speaking with me this morning. As I stated when we came in yesterday we found our thermostat for our showroom heater was not working correctly and unfortunately we could not get repair man in until the afternoon, which it was repaired after you left. We apologize for your inconvenience.
In regards to your TPMS system kits. This is not an upsell, this is the law and required by the manufacture that makes the sensor. We are following the guidlines provided by the congress of the United states in the tread act which was enacted in 2000. The sensor manufacture states any time the tire is removed and or replaced a new service kit must be reinstalled. This is in order to prevent corrosion of this electrical conducting device in addition to the deterioration of the rubber seal that is subject to extreme temperatures and over time will crack and create a leak causing a safety problem as well as damage to your tires.. You and your families safety as my customers along with my business, staff and their families are to important to me to not do it the right way and take a short cut. I would rather not sell you tires at all than to forgo provideing this government required safety service.
Thank you for your business and feedback.
Garrett

0 out of 5

Click a star to enter your rating. 5 stars is the highest.
What makes the place so great (or not) in just a few words.
format mm/dd/yyyy
About You
We only ever display the first letter of your last name.
By clicking on the button, you agree to the Terms of Service
Send a Message