DiBacco's Service Center

Review for DiBacco's Service Center
VANESSA A. on 03/13/2016
"Honest & Trustworthy"
I started going to DiBacco's fall 2015 and have had a very positive experience with their services! Our car's previous owner had it serviced there as well. After only having my car for about 6 months, the transfer case broke while we were driving on the highway. We had the car towed to DiBacco's and sadly the cost to fix the car was more than what we paid to buy it. They graciously let us keep our car on their small lot for a couple of days as we figured out what to do (the car was undriveable). They answered all my questions and offered their advice as to what they would do in our situation. They also showed us used cars they were selling and were willing to be flexible on their pricing. I felt very comfortable getting my car serviced by DiBacco's and would definitely reccommend them to friends in the area.
Vehicle: Jaguar X-Type