Discount Brake & Auto Repair

Review for Discount Brake & Auto Repair
DAVE H. on 01/08/2012
"SATISFACTION RATING"
I DO NOT APPRECIATE:
1. HAVING A SET 2:00p. APPOINTMENT & NOT BEING FINISHED UNTIL 5:18P.
2. BIENG QUOTED A PRICE PRIOR TO SERVICE & paying a much higher one. YUK !!!
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 01/06/2012
Review Created: 01/08/2012 09:03 AM
Chris C. at Discount Brake & Auto Repair responded on 01/09/2012
Thank you for taking the time to give us some input on your experience at my shop. 1. We set appointments to make it convenient for both of us. Sometimes when we have trouble on another vehicle, we run behind, but we do not deliver a vehicle until it is correct. If we were running behind on your vehicle, I appoligize for the inconvenience. 2. Your vehicle was in an accident, and had severe suspension damage. We do not know the extent of damage caused from accidents until we hook up alignment machine and look at specs. The $70 alignment covers all factory adjustable angles. The impact to front required grinding slots to correct frame damage from the impact. My dad told you the additional work would be approximately $50, you approved the repair. The amount you approved was the EXACT price you were charged. We made extensive adjustments to all 4 wheels. A normal alignment takes approximately 45min-1hr. Your car was in bad shape, it takes more time to correct alignment problems. When we were finished, all alignment angles were in factory specs. I hope this clears up any confusion, and you will consider us in the future for any automobile repairs.