DK
DANIEL K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/28/2021
attitude & great people.
i changed the brakes, needed a break fluid flush & they did an excellent job. These people are the real deal, they actually care & do the job right. they aren’t messing around & try to be as flexible as they can with payment, they don’t overcharge & truly care for the customer:

Audi Q7
07/22/2021
Great and Fast Service
I had my car alignment done and asked them to check my squeaking brakes. The people were very nice and helpful. The alignment service was completed quickly, for a very good price and they let me know that I didn’t need new brakes.

My car dealership tried to sell me a brake lubricant service that I didn’t need. Discount Brake & Auto Repair said my car brand is known for having squeaky brake issues under certain weather conditions.

I appreciate Discount Brake & Auto Repair being honest and providing excellent service at a fair price.

PB
PAUL B.
07/21/2021
Quality work was accomplished promptly
Discount Muffler & Auto was recommended by someone I trust and I was not disappointed. Quality work and professional personnel.

EL
EIHUI L.
Quick service
I went to Chev service center. They told me they need 3-4 days drop off before the technician can look at it. I looked up the internet and found Discount Brake. The owner checked the car and made an appointment at 1:00 pm the next day. The next day I drove the car to them and they fixed my brake in 1.5 hours. I didn’t have to wait there until they called me back and let me know the car was ready for pickup. The price was reasonable.

BC
BEVERLY C.
Got an alignment
They were on time for my scheduled appointment. They pulled my truck in right away and begin working on it. I was out in 30 min. , they were polite and perfesional. It was nice not to get the run around and for someone to do what they promised . Thank you!

TW
TIM W.
07/20/2021
AC Leak
I have been going to Discount Brake and Auto for several years and I have been always satisfied with their quality of work and honesty.

VS
VICTORIA S.
07/19/2021
3rd Times a Charm
I brought my car to 2 other mechanics and $2600 later for a grinding noise on the wheel when turning. One visit to DB & AR for $300, the noise is gone! I finally found a reliable Mechanic that I trust to make affordable repairs!
Thank You!

JIM B.
07/16/2021
Jim B
Great service and communication at a reasonable price.

LE
LAMAR E.
Tomball, TX
07/12/2021
Always a good experience
No one likes going to the repair shop however that’s just part of life . The great this is you can always depend on Discount Brake & Auto repair. They have always taken care of my auto needs with out question or hassle . Truly a well run organization by father & son.

Martha M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/07/2021
Martha M.
They knew what to do and handled it.

LE
Lamar E.
Tomball, TX
07/03/2021
Fantastic Operation
This father & now son professional operation is amazing . The MOST honest business , have done a great deal of work with them and have never had to question if I was being done wrong .

Chris & Christopher thank you and your team !

Lamar

ROBERT G.
06/25/2021
Knowledgeable and friendly
We schedules an appointment for a four wheel alignment. When we arrived at the shop it was clean inside and out and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable. They had our car finished in record time in my opinion and explained what they had done very well. I would highly recommend them

AW
ANE W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/25/2021
Honest Car Repair!
Yes; there is someone in Conroe you can trust to repair your vehicle. Great work for a fair price.

Margie C.
Chrysler 200
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Margie said she is well pleased with the service the business provided.

Stephen H.
Lexus GX 460
06/22/2021
They made every effort to help me.
I have used them in the past and found them to be professional honest and competitively priced. Today was no exception. Even though I can in
Late and they were short staffed Chris did what was necessary to diagnose the problem and get me rolling again.