SL
SVEN L.
Lexus CT 200h
02/24/2021
Honest and trustworthy
Been going to Chris for years. Actually my father did,RIP, I have and my son has. I trust their work and fair prices.

Ayana S.
Ford Edge
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Jamal. Jamal said he had to come back right after they finished. Other than that, everything was great.

KK
Kerry K.
Cypress, TX
Ford Edge
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Kerry said the staff took care of him, they got his vehicle out in a timely manner and he had no problems with the service.

Joseph W.
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Joseph said everything was good, the staff were polite, personal and everything was done in a timely manner.

Donna W.
Toyota Sequoia
02/10/2021
This place is always friendly and makes sure that your car is in great shape and gets you in and out most of the time the same day and they are very friendly.

TL
TERRY L.
Montgomery, TX
Hyundai Tucson
02/09/2021
New tires
My salesperson John was very knowledgeable and sold me tires that he actually owns on his on vehicle.

01/08/2021
Trustworthy
We have been patronizing Discount Brake & Auto Repair for several years. We feel they are honest and trustworthy. As a female, this is a very valuable characteristic! They are always polite and we never feel taken advantage of.

Ricky C.
Willis, TX
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Ricky said he has had no issues at the business. Ricky said the owner seems to be an honest, fair and decent person.

Brannon M.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Brannon said he recommends them for service.

David H.
Huntsville, TX
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/06/2021 Category: Service
David said the alignment was done much sooner than he anticipated.

ER
Erin R.
06/22/2020
They are caring with better prices!
Took my 09’ Honda Civic Lx to pep boys for an estimate and they quoted me 1300 for repair on front and back brakes! I know... UNBELIEVABLE! Probably because I’m a 23 year old girl they wanted to take advantage of. So Monday I took it to discount brake and muffler repair and they quoted me $445.. about 1/3 the other place did! They were friendly about it, explained everything and had it done within 3 hours! They told me I can come back for any repairs and I will definitely be back! It is always nerve racking finding a repair place that won’t scam you especially coming from out of state.

John H.
New Waverly, TX
02/19/2019
$100 for 5 quarts of oil
I sent my wife to Discount brake and Auto to have a Alignment special (Alignment and Oil Change for $109) I guess I missed the fine print where they charged separately for oil.

$100 for oil when I actually even provided them the oil filter is nothing short of robbery. Even if there was an upcharge for diesel oil then the my wife should have been told before the work was done.

I looked at the alignment data and the car needed no adjustment so we were charged $85 to check the alignment but no work performed. This is nothing short of fraud.

JV
John V.
Volkswagen Golf
06/29/2016 Category: Service
John said he was happy with everything this business did.

OB
Olga B.
Montgomery, TX
Volkswagen CC
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Olga said she has been going to his business for many years. She has always trusted them because they are honest people who provide good service and she recommends them to others.

GG
Gayle G.
06/20/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Gayle's mother. She said the business has always treated her fairly and kind and for reasonable price.