Garrett S. on 08/14/2017
"Helpful mechanic"
We replaced a ball joint, and the mechanic was very helpful when we got stumped a couple times. We went a few minutes over our block so I was charged an extra $20, but still well worth the money.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 08/13/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017 08:06 PM
Elizabeth G., Service Associate at DIY Auto Repair Shops responded on 08/19/2017

We are glad our mechanic helped you. Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating!

Deon W. on 08/08/2017
Deon said this business was actually good.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Frank P. on 08/08/2017
Frank said this business was amazing. They had everything that he needed and he did the work himself. He needed a lift to fix his vehicle and they had one for him to use. It is an incredible concept.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017

We are glad you were able to complete your services on a lift...which makes it easier on you and is quicker. Thank you for your business.

Atherton P. on 07/30/2017
Atherton said this business was very helpful. They charged a good value for the service.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017

We are glad we are able to help you and you saved money along the way! Thank you.

Jason F. on 07/29/2017
"Good people!"
I love DIY! Always a productive time there.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 06:35 AM
Elizabeth G., Service Associate at DIY Auto Repair Shops responded on 07/30/2017

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business.

Anthony T. on 07/25/2017
Anthony said Carlos was really awesome. He helped him out on so many levels.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 07/23/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Jesse S. on 07/22/2017
Jesse said the business provides really good customer service and he never has any hassles when he calls for an appointment. The employees look after him and he has recommended them to others.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Aron R. on 07/21/2017
Aron said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 07/01/2017
Robert A. on 07/21/2017
Robert said he did not have any type of issue with this business and they did what he needed.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Joel H. on 07/21/2017
Joel said he's never had any problems. Everyone has been really helpful.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester (Natl)
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Terry P. on 07/20/2017
"Fixed Alternator"
The car is running smoothly for three days now. The service was fast, friendly, and efficient; cost was reasonable. I would have preferred to purchase my own alternator because of the lifetime warranty and $50 cheaper. Hopefully this alternator will last for the next 25 years like the original one you took out to replace. :)
Vehicle: Toyota Celica
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/20/2017 09:36 AM
Elizabeth G., Service Associate at DIY Auto Repair Shops responded on 07/23/2017

Our warranty for the alternator service is 12 months/12,000 miles. Other alternators you found may have a different warranty but does not include labor.  Our warranty covers labor and parts.

We value you as a DIY customer.

Adam K. on 07/18/2017
Adam said his overall experience with this business was great. They were wonderful and he did not have any problems. Everything was exactly as promised.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
John H. on 07/13/2017
"I have been using them for a few years and always satisfied"
The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and willing to help. They offer assisted time, but they have always been willing to give out some free advice. They have always had every tool I needed for any job. If any of my friends need a repair that is under the car, they know they will be meeting me at DIY.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 08:30 PM
Elizabeth G., Service Associate at DIY Auto Repair Shops responded on 07/16/2017

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are glad you are able to complete any service you have come in for.

Thank you for being a loyal customer!

Spencer S. on 07/13/2017
Spencer said this business was completely helpful. Everything was clean and everything went smoothly. It was a really good experience.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Jenn T. on 07/12/2017
"Great place"
Always the best place to take my car
Vehicle: Chevrolet HHR
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 08:35 PM

We are glad you highly rate our shop. Thank you for being a loyal customer.

Joseph P. on 07/08/2017
Joseph said the service was really good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your business.

Brad H. on 07/01/2017
"What a Concept!!! Brilliant!!!"
What a Concept!!! Brilliant!!!
I owned and operated a full restoration shop in Houston TX. I live in Denver now and discovered DIY Auto Repair when I had some light work to do on my own cars. First class operation that allows my young son and I a unique opportunity to do some light wrenching together. We do oil changes, transmission services, work on our lifted jeep, and it makes life easy on a lift. Charles the lead tech is super helpful, and fair. He really helped my son and I out when we got in over our head. He provided peace of mind when I was starting to get frustrated with a project. He stepped in, helped me and put me back on track. Every guy needs to plan a project with their kid to do an oil change or replace a broken part. A lot of fun, I've been waiting for a place that I can work on my own stuff, that's half the fun!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 11:48 AM
Elizabeth G., Service Associate at DIY Auto Repair Shops responded on 07/02/2017

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are glad you completed your services and to have your son learn from you.

We value you as a customer.

Wendy V. on 06/29/2017
"Always a positive experience"
Good people on staff, everything in working order.
Vehicle: Scion xD
Review Created: 06/29/2017 01:01 AM

Thank you for your 5 star reviews. We glad you were able to complete your services.  We appreciate your business.

Greg P. on 06/28/2017
Greg said some of the tools at this business were not working properly.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Review Created: 06/28/2017

If a tool is not working properly, please let us know.

Thank you for your business.

Eric H. on 06/26/2017
"Poor Front Desk Service and Incorrect Information Given about Available Services"
Let me preface this review by saying that in previous occasions I have received great service, however, on my most recent visit i received less-than expected results. Upon arriving to the shop five minutes before my appointment I found that the front desk was empty and a mechanic in the front saying he was unable to check me in and I had to wait until the front desk person arrived, which was 10-15 minutes after my scheduled appointment. Furthermore, the reason for my visit was to get my brake rotors turned, (which when I made the appointment was told the shop had the capability to do so) but when speaking to the mechanic on the day of, said their machine had been broken for quite a while, much to the surprise of the person at the front desk. After reviewing the options the mechanic provided, I decided to stay and try his suggestions. In the end I was able to complete what I came in to do, but was surprised at the low level of service I received at the start of my visit.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer