Joan T. on 07/18/2017
"Great customer service"
Had problems with my car and Devin sent someone to pick me up so didn't have to ride with tow truck driver. Also gave me a loaner to use while they figured out what was wrong with my car.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 05:50 PM
Colin E. on 07/11/2017
"Busy but Prompt Service and Thorough"
Twice I have taken my vehicles to DK Motors and they quickly and thoroughly took care of me and my wife.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Endeavor
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/11/2017 01:46 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for sharing, Colin! We work very hard to make every customer experience the best we possibly can. Thank you for the opportunity to help you with your vehicle needs.

Kari U. on 07/09/2017
"oil change and bulb replacement"
Devin got me right in without an appointment. It worked out great!
Vehicle: Ford C-Max
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/09/2017 07:10 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. You were very patient! I look forward to seeing you in the future!

Brent B. on 07/08/2017
"Great shop"
They do excellent work, back it up, and are reasonable. Very happy with the work I've had done there. As a plus they keep a record of your repairs/service online to that you can access your vehicles history easily. Highly recommend.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 06:03 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you, Brent! You have high standards for how your vehicle is serviced and I respect that! I am happy to hear you are taking advantage of your on-line vehicle profile! It is very convenient.

Kristen B. on 07/07/2017
"LOVE DK!"
I called Devin last minute as I was leaving town for a solo road trip. Not only did he bend over backwards getting me in, they dropped me off back at work instead of having me wait. They do such a thorough job on oil changes, that I felt completely confident I was safe for my long drive ahead. Two thumbs WAY up :)
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 07/05/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 09:23 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for the review, Kristen! You were very patient and understanding.

Lisa S. on 07/06/2017
"always a satisfied customer"
Devon and his team always go above and beyond my expectations they put my mind at ease with any concerns I have reguarding my vehicle. I will always use them for my car's needs.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 08:43 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you, Lisa! We always appreciate your business here. It's not every day we get to work on such a unique vehicle.

Derek S. on 07/03/2017
"Friendly and fair"
I've tried many auto repair shops in Columbia and have decided to stay with DK Motors for their friendly and fair service. Devin explains everything in a way that I can understand as someone who knows very little about cars. I particularly like that he explains what repair options I need or don't need, and why I do or don't need them. I have confidence that when I go to DK Motors, I won't be scammed or otherwise nudged into unnecessary expenses.
Vehicle: Kia Spectra
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017 02:01 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/04/2017

Derek, thank you for the kind words! It was really nice of you to share this. I am proud of what we do here and I enjoy helping people understand it. When I use another business for service I like to understand how things work. Empowering people with knowledge is one of the best ways to contribute to society, in my opinion! I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jamey N. on 07/01/2017
"2013 Jeep Wrangler"
Excellent service. Pointed out a protentail problem that could have caused me problems and extra cost. Thanks.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 05:53 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 07/03/2017

Jamey, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I am glad that issue was caught. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Cheryl E. on 06/23/2017
"Great Customer Service"
DK Motors is a great place to take you car for regular oil changes. I feel like they take care of my car just like they would take care of their own car.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 07:58 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you, Cheryl! We take pride in how we treat others and their property. I am very pleased to hear you are content with our service. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Annie O. on 06/22/2017
"Great Local Business"
I love going here to get work done on my car. Devin and the others are super friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 01:30 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you, Annie! We all appreciate you taking the time to leave this review.

Becky C. on 06/22/2017
"Fine Experience"
Took my vehicle in for a diagnosis and received the bad news: transmission. Decided not to go through with the repairs, but it was an overall fine experience with DK Motors. Every interaction that my husband and/or I had with them good. Folks were polite and courteous, and they were even willing to let me keep my car sitting there over the weekend before we had it hauled away. We appreciate the assistance and kind service.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Am
Service Date: 06/19/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 12:32 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We can't always tell you what you want to hear. We can however deliver information with clarity, honesty and a smile :)

Martha T. on 06/06/2017
"Excellent service"
Returning customer. Customer service is top notch, they keep you updated with the progress on your vehicle, very accommodating.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 11:48 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you! We work very hard to maintain open communication so you can plan your time accordingly.

David S. on 06/04/2017
"Excellent Shop"
I have found my mechanic for life! Devin always communicates and never tries to take advantage of a person. I wouldn't take my vehicles any place else.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 07:23 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you, David! I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Phill J. on 05/31/2017
"I love the way management explains every detail of the work done onmy vehicle and explains the neccessity of each repair. "
I own 4 vehicles and DK Motors have assisted greatly in keeping them running affordably.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/31/2017 11:47 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you Phill! We are lucky to have earned your trust. It's always nice to see your friendly face. Cheers!

Savannah S. on 05/27/2017
"Great customer service!"
I called just to get my car inspected and they were pretty booked up already, but Devin offered to just have me drop off my car and they would squeeze it in by the end of the day. It was quick and easy and affordable! Definitely will be recommending them to others and will be back!
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 05:21 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you! It was nice of you to take the time to leave feedback. Thank you for the opportunity to take care of that for you.

Larry G. on 05/12/2017
"Great Service"
No one likes having to do work on their vehicle. DK Motors is always a pleasure to deal with, expedient service, friendly atmosphere, and great prices! Have recommended to many friends already.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 11:42 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/31/2017

Larry, thank you very much for the recommendations and kind words! We are excited to be able to serve you.

Young L. on 05/11/2017
"Great car shop! "
DK Motors does quality work for very reasonable prices.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 04:27 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/12/2017

Thank you, Young! It was good to see you.

April Y. on 05/07/2017
"Cadillac repair"
Attention to detail. Honest. Trustworthy. Explained everything beforehand. Did a great job fixing our car. We will definitely be back if any of our vehicles need serviced.
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/07/2017 05:43 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you, April! I am very happy to hear you are pleased with your experience. Thank you for the opportunity to take care of your vehicle!

Jim M. on 05/04/2017
"Quality customer service"
Personnel answered all my concerns
Vehicle: Ford C-Max
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 11:17 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/05/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jim! We appreciate your business.

Berry S. on 05/02/2017
"Honesty"
You are straight forward and honest with the customer. That means a lot. Will be back
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 07:40 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/05/2017

Thank you, Berry! It was good to see you again.