Martha T. on 06/06/2017
"Excellent service"
Returning customer. Customer service is top notch, they keep you updated with the progress on your vehicle, very accommodating.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017 11:48 AM
David S. on 06/04/2017
"Excellent Shop"
I have found my mechanic for life! Devin always communicates and never tries to take advantage of a person. I wouldn't take my vehicles any place else.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 07:23 AM
Phill J. on 05/31/2017
"I love the way management explains every detail of the work done onmy vehicle and explains the neccessity of each repair. "
I own 4 vehicles and DK Motors have assisted greatly in keeping them running affordably.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/31/2017 11:47 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you Phill! We are lucky to have earned your trust. It's always nice to see your friendly face. Cheers!

Savannah S. on 05/27/2017
"Great customer service!"
I called just to get my car inspected and they were pretty booked up already, but Devin offered to just have me drop off my car and they would squeeze it in by the end of the day. It was quick and easy and affordable! Definitely will be recommending them to others and will be back!
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 05:21 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you! It was nice of you to take the time to leave feedback. Thank you for the opportunity to take care of that for you.

Larry G. on 05/12/2017
"Great Service"
No one likes having to do work on their vehicle. DK Motors is always a pleasure to deal with, expedient service, friendly atmosphere, and great prices! Have recommended to many friends already.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017 11:42 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/31/2017

Larry, thank you very much for the recommendations and kind words! We are excited to be able to serve you.

Young L. on 05/11/2017
"Great car shop! "
DK Motors does quality work for very reasonable prices.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 04:27 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/12/2017

Thank you, Young! It was good to see you.

April Y. on 05/07/2017
"Cadillac repair"
Attention to detail. Honest. Trustworthy. Explained everything beforehand. Did a great job fixing our car. We will definitely be back if any of our vehicles need serviced.
Vehicle: Cadillac SRX
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/07/2017 05:43 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/08/2017

Thank you, April! I am very happy to hear you are pleased with your experience. Thank you for the opportunity to take care of your vehicle!

Jim M. on 05/04/2017
"Quality customer service"
Personnel answered all my concerns
Vehicle: Ford C-Max
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/04/2017 11:17 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/05/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jim! We appreciate your business.

Berry S. on 05/02/2017
"Honesty"
You are straight forward and honest with the customer. That means a lot. Will be back
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 07:40 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/05/2017

Thank you, Berry! It was good to see you again.

Phill J. on 04/29/2017
"I know the owner and I saw him grow from a boy to a man. I know what type of man he is. (Smile)"
A new vehicle purchase and I appreciate all the recommendations to keep it running.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017 10:36 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 05/05/2017

Phill, thank you for sharing! This was really nice. It has been a pleasure being able to help with your vehicle needs. It's been a great opportunity to connect as well. I am very thankful we have had the opportunity.

Amber B. on 04/19/2017
"Customer Service"
The customer service was great, and my car runs so much smoother!
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 09:40 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 04/21/2017

Amber, thank you for sharing and thank you for the opportunity to service your vehicle!

Jennifer P. on 04/19/2017
"Awesome Service!"
We broke down in Columbia, Missouri and we are from Tennessee. We was on way homefrom spring break vacation and had to get hotel for two nights cuz it was Saturday afternoon when battery light show up so Monday morning we was gonna start it up and take it to shop....then it wouldn't start I had to call them to see if they can pick it up with tow truck and they came and got my SUV and me and took it to the shop. So I can meet with them and explain everything that is going on. Mind you I'm deaf so he (the owner) have really good patience with me and explain things to me as he get update on everything to found out what is wrong with SUV. So we found out it was alternator and I pay them and they took me back to hotel so I don't have to wait couple hours at the shop and that I can be with my hubby and my kids. They even keep us update and let us know it went smoothly with no problems to replace it. So they come and pick me up again and I went back to the shop and he meet with me and speak with me to let me know other stuff that was wrong on my SUV like tires(of course lol) and brake lights and etc and also explain to me abt the warranty on the alternator. So I went back to hotel to get my family and we head home(8hours away) and the owner even text me abt two hours after I left to want to make sure everything is ok and running good and if we need anything else to let him know! Now that is what I called AWESOME SERVICES! I'm very pleased and happy with this place!
Vehicle: Mercury Mariner
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 09:08 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 04/21/2017

Jennifer, thank you for giving us the opportunity to help! We take every service and repair very seriously. When we see someone in a difficult position we want to offer every tool possible to help. I am pleased with the result of your service but I am even more pleased that you are satisfied as well. We always look for ways to improve and it is nice to hear when our customers feel we set the bar high. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

Carlos K. on 04/15/2017
"AC fix "
Found a leak was able to fix did not
Try.to do something not needed
Was a perfect fix best people you
Would ever meet and honest always!!
Vehicle: Ford Freestyle
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 05:51 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 04/16/2017

Carl, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! It is always a pleasure to have you here. Thank you for the kind words and for allowing us the opportunity.

Melissa R. on 04/11/2017
"Honest detail"
I have been to a lot of mechanics in Columbia for the last 25 years and have only trusted 1 ( whom has closed) until now. I feel that I receive honest information without being pushed or swindled to do unnecessary work.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 06:52 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 04/11/2017

Melissa, thank you very much for taking the time to share that! I am honored to have earned your trust. We will continue to create as much transparency as possible. I am passionate about helping our customers understand the process. Thank you!

Andrew W. on 04/02/2017
"Very Prompt"
Was easy to get in and out. Really knew what they were talking about
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 04/02/2017 12:35 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 04/03/2017

Thank you for stopping in, Andrew! We work hard to clearly communicate with our guests. I am very  pleased you had a positive experience.

Heather B. on 03/31/2017
"Great service!"
Got in for an inspection, they found a problem and fixed it for me. Very polite and a GREAT BATHROOM!!
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Alero
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 09:31 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 04/03/2017

Heather, thank you for leaving a review! This helps us know where we are doing well and where we can improve.

Deven L. on 03/27/2017
"Very thorough and professional! Clear pricing with no surprises! "
Always a pleasure to do business with Devin Kelley at DK Motors!
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/06/2017
Review Created: 03/27/2017 11:03 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 03/27/2017

Deven, thank you! You are a very understanding person and always patient. I am thrilled that you are content with our work. I look forward to seeing you in the future.

David S. on 03/26/2017
"Nice honest guys that make it right"
I'll never take my truck or car anywhere else
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 02/23/2017
Review Created: 03/26/2017 04:47 PM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 03/27/2017

David, thank you for leaving us a review! I value the trust we we have established. I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Marty S. on 03/16/2017
"Fast and affordable"
I have two kids in college and both their cars needed repairs. Devin did a great job detailing the needed repairs and they were performed very quickly at an affordable price. I will certainly go back when needed. Great service and customer relations.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/02/2017
Review Created: 03/16/2017 11:43 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 03/27/2017

Mr. Smith. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review! It was a pleasure doing business with you. I feel privileged to have built this working relationship with you.

Lisa S. on 03/07/2017
"awesome place to take my car"
I am a very stuborn person who expects the very best in a mechanic well since I've been taken my car to DK MOTORS I've got the best work for my car I recently had my head gasket replaced due to my car leaking oil and antifreeze Devon tell me every thing that was going to be done to see that this was going to be a successful repair. I was able to use their loaner car for the week I was without my car as well as I opened a credit account with them to help finance the repair. Devon and his crew are great at what they do and I trust them to the fullest that's hard to find in a mechanic. I will continue to bring my car to DK MOTORS for future repairs as well as all my safety inspections.Thanks again Devon

Lisa and Stormy
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Service Date: 02/27/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 08:31 AM
Devin K., Owner/General manager at DK Motors responded on 03/08/2017

Thank you, Lisa! This was really nice to read. Your understanding of each repair process here is very important. You have a very unique car and I notice you take a particular interest in the details of each repair. Being an auto industry person myself I appreciate that. I want to make sure you always have access to any information you want and need. I am very happy to hear you are pleased how things have been going. We look forward to seeing you and Stormy in the future!