Steven A. on 06/21/2017
Steven said the business was everything he expected and more.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E350
Service Date: 06/15/2017
Review Created: 06/21/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 06/24/2017

Thank you for the great feedback Steven!  We are glad to hear that you were pleased with the all around service you recieved.

Mike F. on 06/16/2017
Mike said he had no problems at the business.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you for the positive feedback Mike.  We look forward to being able to assist you with any future needs you may have.

Andy R. on 06/10/2017
Andy said the business was very quick. They were very polite and professional.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/10/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you for such a great review Andy!  We aim to be quick as we understand your time is valuable.  We hope to be able to assist you in the future with any needs you may have with your automobile - Vic

Brandon G. on 06/06/2017
Brandon said he likes that this business is local. He said Scott rocks.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 06/23/2017

Always a pleasure being able to assist you Brandon, thank you for your positive feed back - Vic

Roberto G. on 05/30/2017
Roberto said the service is excellent at this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/29/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 06/23/2017

Thanks for positive feedback Roberto!

Dan E. on 05/27/2017
Dan said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 06/23/2017

Thank you for a great review Dan.  We love to hear that your confident in us that you would recommend us to friends and family.  Thank you for trusting in Doc Motor Works - Vic

Marshall P. on 05/26/2017
"Service that speaks volumes!"
The gentlemen at Doc Motor Works are true professionals. They provided me with a complete analysis and recommendations for my vehicle. I'll definitely be back!
Vehicle: Buick LeSabre
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 09:54 PM
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/27/2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great feedback!  We are pleased to hear that our inspection process provided you with the necessary info to keep your vehicle up and running for the future.  We look forward to servicing any future automotive needs you may be in need of - Vic

Jason H. on 05/26/2017
"Ethical"
Recently, I purchased an older vehicle for my school bound daughter. There were a few items that needed repaired and trying to save money, I attempted the repairs myself. However, I could not do the alignment on the vehicle so I took it to Doc Motor Works.
Doc and crew got my vehicle into the shop that same morning and did a complete vehicle check to evaluate the condition of the car prior to completing the alignment. Once the inspection was complete the called me to inform me that one of the shocks that "I" had replaced was defective . The did not complete the alignment and suggested that I wait to have this done until after the shock replacement because it would make the alignment obsolete once I replaced the defective shock.
I am grateful for ethical repairmen that inspected my vehicle and allowed me to make the call to proceed or not. Their inspection returned additional items that I did not know about. I will continue to use Doc Motor Works for my repair needs. God Bless!
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Service Date: 05/24/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 06:49 AM
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/26/2017

Jason thank you for the kind & honest review!  We appreciate what you had to say regarding the way we approached your situation with your vehicle.  We do pride ourselves on creating long term customers.  We run our business not with the hope of seeing you for one repair and never again, but with the hope of building your trust & being able to service you for many years to come.  Whenever your ready for that alignment don't hesitate to get ahold of us to schedule - Vic

Kristy F. on 05/25/2017
"Best auto shop around!!"
I can't compliment enough on Doc Motor Works. As a woman they treated me fantastic. Ray explained everything in great detail so I understood it all. They were professional and quick with their service. They made me a part of their family service day and I am beyond grateful. It meant more to me than they'll ever know. I attended their family service day and had a wonderful time! I can't thank Ray, Vic, and Scott enough for everything they did for me. Excellent guys and staff! I will be returning to only this place in the future and recommending them to everyone
Vehicle: Mercury Cougar
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/25/2017 08:31 AM
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/25/2017

Kristy, first off we want to say thank you for such an awesome review!  We couldn't be happier for the opportunity to help you & your family.  We appreciate you as a customer, and we appreciate you being able to make it for our annual Family Service Day - Doc Motor Works Family

Barry D. on 05/19/2017
Spoke with Debra. She said they were kind, courteous and very accurate. She really appreciates their honesty and she's already recommended them.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Rabbit
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/19/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/22/2017

Debra & Barry, thank you for the kind words... We hope everything worked out for the postal truck!

Scott on 05/18/2017
Scott said this business is really great.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you for your kind review scott!

Brandon C. on 05/13/2017
Brandon said he is happy with the experience.
Vehicle: Infiniti FX50
Service Date: 05/12/2017
Review Created: 05/13/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you Brandon, We are pleased to hear you had a good experience here with us at Doc Motor Works!

Chris J. on 05/12/2017
Spoke with Kimberley. She said she will only be taking her vehicles to this business from now on because they were very pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful.
Vehicle: Nissan Juke
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/12/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/22/2017

Kimberly we hope that everything worked out for you and your Nissan Juke!  We look forward to being able to assist you in the future with any automotive needs you may have - Vic

Janine L. on 05/11/2017
"Excellent work and service as usual"
Love it at Doc. My kids do too :)
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 09:35 PM
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/22/2017

We are glad to hear that your whole family loves Doc Motor Works!  Always a pleasure to service your families automotive needs - Vic

Dan S. on 05/09/2017
Dan said the employee in the office, Victor was very nice and informative. The mechanic, Frankie was very smart, he knew what he was doing and he took the time to speak with him. He also said he definitely go back, especially if he is dealing with Victor or Frankie.
Vehicle: Pontiac Firebird
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/22/2017

Dan thank you for the kind words, and the great feedback!  I'm glad that we were able to assist you with all your needs on your Trans Am.  We look forward to being able to help you in the future - Vic

Juan A. on 05/08/2017
Juan said the service from this business was quick. It was easy and they offered a good price. Ray and Scott did an awesome job and they were very knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/22/2017

Juan we appreciate the positive review.. Glad to hear that Ray and Scott made you feel comfortable with our whole process. We look forward to being able to assist you in the future with any of your automotive needs.

Peter R. on 05/08/2017
Peter said repaired his vehicle perfectly.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Montero Sport
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you for the positive review Peter!  Glad to hear your statusfied with the results of your wheel alignment.

Sakina C. on 04/29/2017
Sakina said this business gave them a break down of what repairs needed to be done. She said she felt they did not suggest any unnecessary services.
Vehicle: Dodge Dart
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/02/2017

Thank you for the kind words Sakina... We definitely strive to inspect and repair our customers cars as if they were our own family vehicles.  We are in the business to offer honest respectable automotive repairs.

Matt H. on 04/29/2017
Matt said this business got a lot done in one day. They were fast and even went under budget.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/29/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/02/2017

Thank you for the excellent review Matt!  We were happy that we were able to take care of all your needs in the time frame you needed it... And to come in under budget always puts a smile on the customers face.  Don't hesitate to contact us on any future repairs you may be in need of.

Sarah M. on 04/28/2017
Sarah said the staff at this business were nice and friendly. The prices were good and her vehicle got fixed. She had a good overall experience and she would recommend them for service.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017
Scott W. at Doc Motor Works responded on 05/02/2017

Thank you for the positive review Sarah!  It excites us to know that you had such a pleasant experience here with us at Doc Motor Works that your willing to recommend us to friends and family!  Thats what we strive for...