East Vancouver Automotive

Vehicle: Nissan 350Z
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 06:37 AM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 09/02/2017

Thanks For The Good Review!

Chris T. on 08/26/2017
"The best place ever"
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE AND HONEST
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/26/2017 07:50 PM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 08/29/2017

Thanks Chris, I really Appreciate the good words and also appreciate the business!

Bill C. on 08/03/2017
"Great service and friendly staff."
This is the only place in town that I trust to work on my vehicles.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 08:35 PM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 08/04/2017

Thanks Again Bill, Glad We Can Help!

Ann P. on 08/01/2017
"Fair. And knowledgeable "
I am so grateful for the honestly, fair pricing and customer service.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 12:52 PM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 08/03/2017

Thank You Once Again For The Kind Words Ann And Looking Forward To Helping Out With Anything You Need In The Future!

Jeff H. on 07/08/2017
"Finnaly a good place to take my car"
I have taken my car to them for a long time. They have always done a good job for a good price. I'm very glad I found them, and will always take my car there.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/08/2017 12:03 PM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/10/2017

Thanks Jeff, we really appreciate the business!

Laura B. on 07/03/2017
"Knowledgeable and Caring Staff"
Completed an install for me before I had to go to work. Second time I had visited. Let me know their knowledgeable opinion and how car should be performing. Always willing to fit me in and offer same day assistance if needed. Great staff to work with. Laura B
Vehicle: Suzuki Verona
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017 10:17 AM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/06/2017

Thank you for the compliment, glad we could help!

Bill C. on 06/29/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
Jeremy and his team do a great job!
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 09:54 AM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/30/2017

Thanks, We appreciate the compliment!

Doug C. on 06/26/2017
"o-stars"
Car sat in parking lot for days. When I was promised someone would look at it, it never happened. When it was finally looked at and promised back to me, it was 3 days later before I actually got Car back. WE WILL NEVER USE EAST VANCOUVER AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES AGAIN!
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017 10:38 AM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/29/2017

We did have some mis-communication on our part with a service writer that went on vacation and had slipped his mind to tell us the car was approved for tear down before he left for 3 days, we sincerely do apologize about that. The repair however did take a few days to actually complete after we found out it was approved as it is a process to do a job like that, and we were able to save the engine from needing major work that saved a lot of money. Once again we do apologize for the mis-communication and would like to know if there is anything we can to make it up to you as I like to keep all my customers happy!
                                 Thanks,
                                          Jeremy Stockdale Owner/Operator

Ann P. on 05/27/2017
"Outstanding Customer Service"
I have been taking my car to East Vancouver Automotive for 5 years now and feel like they are practically family. The staff is very kind, professional and very fair with pricing. I would highly recommend this business for your car repair needs.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/27/2017 04:08 PM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/30/2017

Thanks Ann, we really appreciate the business!

Rebecca P. on 05/20/2017
"Great customer service"
We've been going there for years, whole staff is amazing!
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 12:29 PM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/22/2017

Thank you for the good reveiw, we appreciate the compliment!

Tad S. on 05/06/2017
"Honest service"
I feel so blessed to have a place I can trust to work on my vehicles. They do great work and they stand behind their work. Take your car here for uncompromising and honest service
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017 10:34 AM
Cris J. on 04/25/2017
"Always the best!"
Best service. Best price. I have many other options available in this neighborhood. When it comes to reliable, trustworthy service at an affordable price, East Vancouver Automotive is the one call and appointment that I will consistently make. Thank you.
Vehicle: Toyota T100
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/25/2017 11:38 PM
Craig B. on 02/17/2017
"2007 caliber"
As usual you folks did a great job, diagnosing, communicating and repairing in a timely fashion
Vehicle: Dodge Caliber
Service Date: 02/15/2017
Review Created: 02/17/2017 04:32 PM
Nick E. on 02/09/2017
"Great service at East Vancouver Auto"
They worked hard even though they were busy to get my car done by the end of the day so I could make it to work the next day!!! Really miss Larry's great personality!!!
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 01/28/2017
Review Created: 01/30/2017 10:50 AM
Tad S. on 01/23/2017
"Nice to have excellent mechanics and a business that is trustworthy"
I have used East Vancouver Automotive for several years and have found them to be of the highest integrity. Their repair work has never failed and I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in keeping their vehicle (s) in top notch running condition. I am a long road tripper and after a butch of work I had them do, I set out on a 5600 mile road trip, with full confidence, and rightfully so, as it was executed without any mechanical fault.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 01/20/2017
Review Created: 01/23/2017 08:17 AM
Angela B. on 01/04/2017
"Customer Service "
Thank you for all your hard work!! I was very satisfied with the great communication from Jesse and Jeremy
I will definitely use you guys in the future and refer friends and family
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 12/31/2016
Review Created: 01/04/2017 05:56 PM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 01/12/2017

Thank you Angela we appreciate the positive feedback and all you did to help us with the situation!

Patricia H. on 01/02/2017
"My car"
Up until recently I was very happy with East Vancouver Auto. However, it took me going to a different mechanic repair shop True Tech to find out what really was going on with my car. I was told by Jeremy that I had a blown head gasket and that was not the case, the thermostat was bad and it had so much silicone around it that nothing would get through that is why I still was not getting heat into my car. True Tech fixed and replaced the thermostat with a new one and now I have heat. I went to East Vancouver Auto and spoke with Jeremy he paid me back for the thermostat and gave me back money for over charging me for antifreeze. I am please with Jeremy being a good and honest owner for doing everything to fix my car, but he really needs to take a good look at his mechanics because of them not doing my car right caused a lot of problems to my car which ended up over heating now I could still end up with a blown head gasket as it does have a little leak True Tech owner told me when he replaced the thermostat on my car and he is the one who told me about the silicone in my radiator and all over the thermostat.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 12/30/2016
Review Created: 01/02/2017 04:56 PM
Larry B., Co Owner at East Vancouver Automotive responded on 01/27/2017

Well Patricia I Just Wish That You And This Owner Of True Tech Could Get Your Facts Straight, First Of All The Thermostst Was A Defective Part That I Had Warrantied Twice But The Vehicle Still Over-Heated Because Of A Defective Part, We Do Not Make The Parts We Just Install Them! It Wasn't Caused By "Too Much Silicon" It Is Impossible To Put Too Much Silicon On A Thermostat That Would Cause A Car To Overheat. There Is Nothing Wrong With My Technicians As They Did Thier Job Just Fine Since It Was A Defective Part, Not "Too Much Silicon" And I Will Never Buy A Thermostat From Where We Got That One Ever Again Just So You Know. We Have Had Problems In The Past With Your Car And Have ALWAYS Made It Right With You, So I Would Appreciate It If You Would Stop Giving Us Bad Reviews As We Always Resolve Any Problems You Have Had With Us In The Past And I Understand If You Don't Come Back To Us Just Please Don't Try And Ruin Our Good Reputation Because Of A Defetive Part.

Joseph A. on 12/26/2016
"Unexpected break down"
Great service on a quick basis. They went the extra mile to get us up and running. Thanks
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 12/03/2016
Review Created: 12/26/2016 11:51 AM
Patricia H. on 12/15/2016
"I don't appreciate being called a liar. The person who worked on my car told the owner Jeremy I said not to replace hoses when I spoke to the other owner Larry and said to replace the hoses that were mentioned."
Because of the shops negligence my car over heated and now they are wanting me to pay to have the head replaced and I should not have to pay for their negligence. The day after Thanksgiving they let me leave their shop with my car fixed correctly. .
Vehicle: Nissan Altima