Tad S.
Honda Accord Crosstour
01/16/2021
Dependable Service
My Grandson's car started having issues with the radio and audio and back up camera. Many shops really struggle with electrical problems in cars but I was pleased that East Vancouver Automotive had the expertise and the personal that were able to definitely pinpoint the problem and fixed it back to perfect condition.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 01/18/2021

Thanks once again Tad! Always a pleasure to be able to help.

BC
Bill C.
01/11/2021
Excellent service as always!
Thank you, Team!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 01/12/2021

Thanks Man!

AT
Andi T.
Camas, WA
12/18/2020
Oil change service
The boss is nice and he did my oil change very quickly and I had the best experience ever!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you and hope we can continue to help you with whatever you need in the future!

Mark G.
12/01/2020
Customer Service
Always so eager to help and extremely efficient in getting us in & out, Thx!😊
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 12/03/2020

Thanks again Mark!

SD
Steve D.
Saturn L200
11/10/2020
HAPPY AGAIN WE LIVE AROUND THE CORNER
ON A CRITICAL DAY OF TRANSPORTATION NEED, OUR BATTERY DIED. A CALL TO OWNER JEREMY VERIFIED THE PROPER BATTERY WAS IN STOCK, AND WOULD BE INSTALLED IMMEDIATELY, AFTER CHECKING THAT OUR BATTERY WAS TRULY DEAD. THEY SAVED OUR DAY
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 11/12/2020

Thanks Steve for the good reveiw! Glad we can help

ZH
Zac H.
Volkswagen Golf
10/04/2020
Quality work, great people, affordable price
This was my first time going to East Vancouver automotive. Ray, who was working if the office was extremely helpful in giving me information after my car was diagnosed. He gave me a list of fixes that were necessary and as well as price quotes for each fix. I felt like the prices were very fair for the fixes and for the original diagnosis. Ray was friendly and committed to giving me a great experience at East Vancouver Automotive. I will definitely be coming back in the future for any maintenance or repairs on my vehicle.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 10/06/2020

We are very glad you had a good experience with us and will be looking forward to helping you again in the future!

David H.
Cadillac Escalade
10/02/2020
No matter what it is they solve it.
Super service & complete customer satisfaction. The absolute best in Vancouver! Jeromy & Ray will see that your vehicle is treated like a baby.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 10/06/2020

Thanks David! It's very nice to have customers like you, thanks for being a great customer with us for so long.

MJ
Mike J.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/24/2020
Superior Service
In for routine service and a couple of mileage based requirements. As usual the guys communicated what the found, provided cost estimate andcompleted the work very efficiently.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 08/31/2020

Thanks Mike, we're here anytime you need us!

AT
Andi T.
Camas, WA
07/30/2020
Toyota Corolla parts service
Ray and his boss is awsome crew! I came from California bout 2 month ago had a small no contact accident and I broke my car control arm and brake router and got it fix in California but the final issue I had wid my car was it was vibrating when I drove 60mph and over on highway. When I explained to Ray he knows what I was talking bout quoted me a time said he will check out my car and it would take 6 hours or more it was cool wid me because it is busy I can wait. But only took him 5 hour and called me said I need alignment and fix the camber of my car that is bothering me when I was driving. Ray quoted me $296 and fixed all my issue under 3 hours! So awsome of him. Fast and professional. I will definitely come here for maintenance oil change and etc.. anyway you guys are the best in Washinton Vancouver!!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/31/2020

Thanks And we are glad to help with whatever you may need in the future!

Richard G.
Mazda CX-5
07/23/2020
Quick and efficient
No appointment needed, quick drop off, work done well and a nice report made and a history begun. Not flashy, but well done
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/31/2020

Thanks Richard, hope we can help you in the future with whatever you may need.

Jennifer H.
07/10/2020
Great customer service and very fair pricing
Very trusting company as they will provide best customer service and quality of work that done is excellent. Pricing as well is within all other shops or even better !
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you Jennifer and hope to see you again with whatever you might need!

RP
Rob P.
07/03/2020
Very accommodating- worked us in for two alignments in two days..
These guys are quick and friendly- the issues w the vehicle were well explained. Ray and Jeremy took care of everything Thanks!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Thanks and glad you are satisfied with us and hope to see you again in the future!

AL
Art L.
07/02/2020
Attention to detail
I have relied on the competency of Jeremy, Raymond, Aaron and the others at East Vancouver Auto.
Occasionally, I have been able to drop by for preliminary concerns. No one there has said they ate too busy though I can tell they are.
That is going the extra mile.
Raymond at the front desk has evolved in his ability to discuss parts and options.
I don’t recall having to bring my vehicles back a second time.
I would recommend them whole heartedly.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/03/2020

Well thank you Art! It's been a pleasure taking care of all of your cars needs over the years and we hope to continue to do so in the future, I know you are moving but hope we can help you still. You are a very good customer to have and are very easy going to deal with, thanks for all of your business!!!

Joe H.
Honda Passport
06/21/2020
Good place
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

Hope to be able to help you in the future.

AF
ADAM F.
06/18/2020
Super friendly and great customer service.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

Thanks! Hope to help you with anything else you might need in the future.