MJ
Mike J.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
08/24/2020
Superior Service
In for routine service and a couple of mileage based requirements. As usual the guys communicated what the found, provided cost estimate andcompleted the work very efficiently.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 08/31/2020

Thanks Mike, we're here anytime you need us!

AT
Andi T.
Camas, WA
07/30/2020
Toyota Corolla parts service
Ray and his boss is awsome crew! I came from California bout 2 month ago had a small no contact accident and I broke my car control arm and brake router and got it fix in California but the final issue I had wid my car was it was vibrating when I drove 60mph and over on highway. When I explained to Ray he knows what I was talking bout quoted me a time said he will check out my car and it would take 6 hours or more it was cool wid me because it is busy I can wait. But only took him 5 hour and called me said I need alignment and fix the camber of my car that is bothering me when I was driving. Ray quoted me $296 and fixed all my issue under 3 hours! So awsome of him. Fast and professional. I will definitely come here for maintenance oil change and etc.. anyway you guys are the best in Washinton Vancouver!!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/31/2020

Thanks And we are glad to help with whatever you may need in the future!

Richard G.
Mazda CX-5
07/23/2020
Quick and efficient
No appointment needed, quick drop off, work done well and a nice report made and a history begun. Not flashy, but well done
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/31/2020

Thanks Richard, hope we can help you in the future with whatever you may need.

Jennifer H.
07/10/2020
Great customer service and very fair pricing
Very trusting company as they will provide best customer service and quality of work that done is excellent. Pricing as well is within all other shops or even better !
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you Jennifer and hope to see you again with whatever you might need!

RP
Rob P.
07/03/2020
Very accommodating- worked us in for two alignments in two days..
These guys are quick and friendly- the issues w the vehicle were well explained. Ray and Jeremy took care of everything Thanks!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/07/2020

Thanks and glad you are satisfied with us and hope to see you again in the future!

AL
Art L.
07/02/2020
Attention to detail
I have relied on the competency of Jeremy, Raymond, Aaron and the others at East Vancouver Auto.
Occasionally, I have been able to drop by for preliminary concerns. No one there has said they ate too busy though I can tell they are.
That is going the extra mile.
Raymond at the front desk has evolved in his ability to discuss parts and options.
I don’t recall having to bring my vehicles back a second time.
I would recommend them whole heartedly.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/03/2020

Well thank you Art! It's been a pleasure taking care of all of your cars needs over the years and we hope to continue to do so in the future, I know you are moving but hope we can help you still. You are a very good customer to have and are very easy going to deal with, thanks for all of your business!!!

Joe H.
Honda Passport
06/21/2020
Good place
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

Hope to be able to help you in the future.

AF
ADAM F.
06/18/2020
Super friendly and great customer service.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/24/2020

Thanks! Hope to help you with anything else you might need in the future.

Chris F.
05/29/2020
Great as always
Yet another great repair. Thank you
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/01/2020

Glad we can help!

Chris F.
Nissan JUKE
04/25/2020
Always the best
Very easy transaction and informative. No pressure sales or repairs. A+, thanks
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/01/2020

Glad you are satisfied with our service and hope we can help you with anything you need in the future!

Kyle S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/02/2020
Honest
Great, honest service. They always do their best to get a mutually desired outcome and work w the customer

Donna W.
Washougal, WA
03/30/2020
They work with my budget
Love their work.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 03/31/2020

Glad we could help! Hope to see you again in the future

MJ
Mike J.
03/19/2020
Great shop
These guys are great to work with. They gave me straight answers, they didn't try to upsell me more than needed, they follow through with commitment to inspect and report before performing work and they completed the work in the time they stated. I appreciate their honesty and customer service.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 03/20/2020

We built this business on honesty so we are always glad to help!

Riley M.
02/22/2020
Very helpful
Everyone was super nice and helpful! I was given a list of all the services I needed done and was even told which ones I could do at home if I didn’t want to pay for the labor! Super appreciated!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 02/25/2020

Glad we can help and anything in the future you know where we are, thanks!

Craig F.
02/19/2020
Trustworthy
Been going to these guys for years. We consider them our family mechanics. Jeremy and Ray tell it how it is even if it makes my wallet very sad. Great guys and always happy with the work they do!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 02/25/2020

We all thank you and your family for being loyal customers for all these years!