TR

EL
Erin L.
11/04/2019
Superior Service
I was referred by Autumn @ Autumn's Automotive where I had taken all 3 of my vehicles for oil changes for years until she closed her shop. I called ahead and was told an oil change would take about an 1 hour to an 1 1/2. It did take that long but I came prepared with coffee and a snack. The gentlemen at the desk was very friendly, the mechanic that performed my oil change was very friendly. They recommended that I need my cabin filter replaced for it was very dirty, a brake fluid exchange, tansmission fluid exchange and steering wheel fluid exchange. I asked of I could make an appointment on Thursday & they said to just bring my car in before noon. So no appointmwnt scheduled just show up and allow a few hours for the work. While I know an hour and a half was on the longer side of a wait time I was pleased that they offered Mobile1 synthetic oil. I told them i would be back on Thursday to have the services completed. I was pleased and am pleased however right after I left I went to get my tires rotated and when I opened my glove box to get my wheel lock it slammed down. It did not do this before. They mentioned that I needed a new cabin so I knew that they had opened my glove box however now it's slightly off track and doesn't close flush to my dash. I will still return on Thursday I just hope that they can put my glove box back in line. They also mentioned that my serpentine belt was showing signs of fraying. I just replaced it last year. I would assume it's not in line with the pulley correctly and would have hoped they would have suggested service to put it in line correctly and adjust the pulley. I would have paid for that too for it would be more convienent than driving to Acura of Portland where I usually have my car serviced. Overall I was pleased with the staff's friendliness and the shop environment despite the wait time, not being able to schedule an appointment, my glove box being broken. I like to support local businesses when possible.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for the kind words! Also just know that if their are any issues with any of the work we do we will always take care of the problem, so when youy return please let us know to check that glove box out for you.

Judy F.
10/23/2019
up front about cost and explain what needs to be done and what items could wait Not pushing extra cost on to the customer.
very happy with the service provided. Up front with work that needed to be done. Was recommended by a friend and would recommend the business to others.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks Judy, hope to see you again for any of yours or your family/freinds vehicle needs!

CL
Carrie L.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
09/29/2019
Treated with respect
I was nervous and they put me at ease. They treated me as though I was family. Will definitely get more work done here as needed!!!

RP
Roger P.
Ram Pickup
09/29/2019
Honesty and Integrity
Always courteous and friendly , explains what needs to be done. May not be the cheapest but I feel like they do excellent work, stand behind their work, and honor their commitment to the customer.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

Thanks Roger, always a pleasure to help!

LA
Lorne A.
Chrysler 300
09/27/2019
great service..customer focussed
super service...reasonable price.....quick service
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

Thanks! Hope to see you again for any of your vehicle needs.

RJ
Raymond J.
09/16/2019
The people there are right there to help u
Great service on-time honesty and price was good
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 09/17/2019

Thanks Ray!

09/15/2019
Verr Impressed
The work we needed was done. On pick up recommendations were given and written estimates. There was no pushiness just straight forward conversation.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 09/16/2019

So glad you were happy with our service and hope we can help out with anything else in the future.

KC
Ken C.
GMC Rally
09/06/2019
Great, local, customer friendly shop.
I am never disappointed or blindsided by the service and/or pricing. East Vancouver Automotive keeps my vehicles in top shape & on the road.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

Thanks Ken, glad you are happy with all of us here and look forward to helping you in the future!

Clinton M.
Dodge Dakota
09/06/2019
1999 Dodge Dakota
Very thorough inspection. Great communication! Personal service with attention to detail.

All around pleased with each experience that I have had at East Vancouver Automotive!

I would highly recommend my friends and family!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the good review and will be happy to help you with whatever else you need in the future!

Mark G.
08/20/2019
Jeremy is the BEST‼️🙂
You always do a fabulous job, and we really appreciate You! Jeremy seems to always have our best interest at heart when he advises us to do what is needed on our vehicles, and that means a lot to us, Thank You SO much, Jeremy‼️😉
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 08/22/2019

Thanks Mike! We are always glad to have your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

RJ
Raymond J.
Chrysler 300
07/21/2019
The people there are right there to help u
They work on all my vehicles they have ben doing me right every time and perty f a st
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Always a pleasure to be able to help!

CF
Craig F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/17/2019
Great Customer service
Great Service - They went out of there way to help me.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/24/2019

Thanks Craig, always a pleasure to help!

Misty D.
Nissan Xterra
06/07/2019
Knowledgeable and Friendly
East Vancouver Automotive fixed my vehicle and educated me on the problem, part, and solution. They cared for me like a friend or family member would. I left feeling it is a place I can trust.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/08/2019

Thank you and hope to see you again in the future for anything you may need.

Lauren S.
06/06/2019
Honest, helpful and do a great job. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
All the guys here are the best. They are very professional and honest. They helped me in every way that they possibly could to get my car to pass emissions. If it wasn't for them I still wouldnt have a car to drive. All of them are very nice and explain everything to you in detail so you know exactly what's going on with no confusion.. I appreciate everything they have done for me.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/07/2019

Very glad that we are here to help you and look forward to helping you in the future!

Tad S.
Honda Accord Crosstour
06/03/2019
Good work again!
I have used East Vancouver Automotive for several of my families vehicles and have never been disappointed.They are knowledgeable and complete the work in a timely manner. I feel totally comfortable that their assessment of the work needed is correct and every job they have done on one of my vehicles has been well done. It is nice to have a reliable auto mechanic shop where I feel that they are trustworthy.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/04/2019

Thanks a lot Tad, it's nice to have great customers like you! We are always glad to be able to help.

BD
Brad D.
05/23/2019
Good service!
Seemed like they really cared about my vehicle. Gave me estimates on up and coming issues before I get them. Highly recommended!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/24/2019

Thanks, glad we can help!

EC
Eric C.
Kia Rio
05/16/2019
Great service, friendly staff
The staff was very informative, helpful and courteous. This is my second visit to East Vancouver Automotive and I will definitely be returning if my vehicle needs service.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks For The Good Words And Looking Forward To Helping You In The Future!

Lynn M.
Hyundai Accent
05/11/2019
Friendly service
I stopped in because my car kept dying on me and I didn’t know why. They were able to figure out the problem and fix it.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/14/2019

Glad We Could Help And Hope To See You In The Future!

LL
Lance L.
05/08/2019
Passat.
Passat kept stalling. They kept my car for days. The guy at the front desk said I need a new key fob. The fob was the problem they said. He priced it at $700. I Called the VW dealership. They quoted $300 for everything including programming. Paid for another diagnostic test from VW. It was the fuel pump the whole time.
Jeremy is cool. He quoted a few hundred less than $700. He also fixed a few of my cars years before.
The other guys need to get on the same page with pricing. This is why I don’t trust mechanic shops. In my opinion, I think they make up there own prices to pocket the money.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/09/2019

Hey this is Jeremy owner of East Vancouver Automotive, I just reveiwed the situation you are talking about and just so you know we DID recommend a fuel pump and a new key. You had multiple problems (fuel pump and a key fob issue) so the car was properly diagnosed while it was here, see our diagnostic:....Diag p1093- Not plausible signal intermittant Bank Fuel measuring system 2, p0455- Evap system large leak, p310B- low pressure regulation outside specification, p2187- Bank 1 system too lean p01176- Key not a plausible signal. Recommend replace key fob and fuel pump..... the reason why we are hire priced than the dealer is because we have to transport the vehicle as well as program it. Sorry if you misunderstood the situation but the only thing that was the problem is we were hire priced due to the dealer jacking up the price to our shop since they always like to hit it to the little shops like us! I'm also wondering why you responded so late since the car was in here almost a year and a half ago???? If there was an issue I could have solved it for you a long time ago. I have nothing but honest guys here that never "pocket" money so you are very wrong about that....however if there is anything I can do to keep you as a customer please let me know. Thanks for your time, Jeremy