Damian S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2021
Honest work, very fair price
I thought I needed a coolant flush but the service advisor/mechanic asked if he could just do a full assessment of the vehicle before making any recommendations. After inspecting the vehicle he informed me that the only service needed was a simple oil change and gave me a couple of other issues that were not urgent but I should keep my eye on. Zero upsell, zero pressure to pay for services not needed. 10/10 for honesty and integrity.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/14/2021

We strive to keep our customers taken care of with honesty and only do what is necessary.

Dwane S.
Buick LaCrosse
06/11/2021
Dwane Shockley
Quality work & fair price. Been using their service 2014. Great people!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/14/2021

Thanks Dwane, always a pleasure to serve you!

KR
Kelli R.
06/11/2021
Excellent customer service
I came in to see if they had an available headlight. Ray was so nice, he offered to install it for me as well! As somebody who has no idea how to install a headlight, this girl was very appreciative!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/14/2021

Thanks For The Business And Hope To See You Again!

Steve S.
06/09/2021
Excellent shop, Great Work, even better value!
East Vancouver Auto is, by far, the best shop I have ever dealt with, both commercially and personally. Great communication, you know you won’t see price gouging or dishonest practices, and you can rest assured the repair was done right the first time.

A++++
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/10/2021

Thanks Steve!!!

BZ
Bijan Z.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/05/2021
Honesty and respect
This place is so welcoming of any situation. It truly feels like a family. They know how important your vehicle is and they come up with several ways to help you. They are respectful and honest in every way. Been new to Vancouver area for a year, but won't take our families cars anywhere else.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/07/2021

Thanks, we like to take care of our customers so you return to us and like the saying goes "we have to sleep at night" so we make sure everything is up front and honest!

BP
Brad P.
06/04/2021
No AC in AC weather.....
Thank you for a great team to deal with. My AC has been awesome for years....just not this year. Made an appointment with Luke and he was true to his word to get my vehicle looked at and fixed. Luke and team work well together and treat clients as family. Will return and recommend!
Thank you!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/07/2021

Very glad we can help!

AP
Anette P.
06/02/2021
Great customer service!!
Everyone there is always amazing when I bring my vehicle to get any kind of work done! They explain everything that they will be doing and they always get permission before if they see something else that needs to be done! I would highly recommend them!!!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/03/2021

Thanks and we appreciate your business!

TH
Tim H.
Dodge Durango
06/02/2021
Outstanding service. Definitely recommend.
Great service, I was taken care of with the utmost transparency. I'd highly recommend. Took my 2014 dodge durango for service. They finished vehicle earlier then expected and ensured I understood what they were taken care of and charges.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/03/2021

Thanks Tim!

SL
Sandy L.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/29/2021
Results were not so good
The grinding noise I was hoping to fix has not been fixed. It’s still grinding.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 06/02/2021

Hey Sandy, I just want to start off by saying if there's anything wrong with what we did PLEASE feel free to come back so we can make it right. We are an honest shop that is very customer oriented and always take care of any customers issues if they come up. I do know that the brakes we did were definetely bad and they were making noise so we had to start there, we didn't hear anything on the test drive after the repair was done so that's why we released it as fixed. I would be happy to take another look at it if you would let us at no charge so we can dig into it further. Please let us know, thank you.

NJ
Nathan J.
Chevrolet El Camino
05/26/2021
Very honest and thorough!!
Took my 1978 El Camino in which I just purchased and they did full inspection. Very knowledgeable and have a love for Old vehicles as well as the new. They replaced my fuel tank, power steering hoses, door locks and got my carb and motor tuned in great. I will not hesitate to bring back my vehicles to them for service of any kind. Thanks again for making my classic feel welcome
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/27/2021

Thanks! Bring on any old or new car and we will get it all dialed in no matter what the problem is or just to upgrade.

Linda S.
05/25/2021
Professional and affordable
Dealership was going to charge us a fortune for wheel bearings. Called around to get another prices. This shop was very knowledgeable and professional. So glad to have a repair shop close to home. Prices very reasonable !
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/27/2021

We appreciate the business!

SR
Steven R.
05/25/2021
Professional, personable, friendly
These guys are the real deal! I feel like I’m visiting that old time local auto mechanic shop. No high pressure upselling, but straight talk. Kept me informed with updates. They are now “my mechanic”! Very highly recommended!!!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you and hope to see you for anything else you may need in the future.

JV
Juliana V.
05/23/2021
Excellent communication
Thank you for taking the time to answer my multiple questions and provide me options for repairs on my car.
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

We will always be happy to help with whatever questions or problems you may have.

Lynn B.
Saturn L200
05/22/2021
Integrity and honesty go a long way with me...
My feeling was that I could believe and trust in what I was told needed to be done with my car. I feel that it was money well spent and will strongly recommend them. Thanks for my much better running car...
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Thanks for coming to us and hope to see you in the future!

05/22/2021
HONEST AND EFFICIENT
We have been loyal clients of East Vancouver Automotive for years... competitive pricing, timely service, and great follow through... have recommended to family and friends who have all been satisfied there as well!
Jeremy S., Owner from East Vancouver Automotive responded on 05/24/2021

Im Happy to hear that, glad to be here to help!