Euro Spec, Inc.

Jamillia H. ReScore Review on 02/21/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great management"
I had a concern following services that was done at the shop and the manager Ryan addressed my concerns in a timely fashion. I will be visiting this shop again for any future repairs.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C230
Service Date: 02/13/2015
Review Created: 02/16/2015 05:52 AM

"customer service not so great!"
Before visiting this location on 2/13/15, I had spoken to Miles about the service I needed to have done. He gave me an estimate of $278. When I got to the shop on 2/13/15, we spoke again about replacing two cam magnets. He let me know that he would find out which two needed to be replaced and he would give me call with an estimated time my car would be ready for pick up. OHHH and that they were going to wash my car. Well when I went to pick up my car, he replaced 4 cam magnets instead of the two I originally agreed on and he did not call and get my permission to do the other two. My bill ended up being $636 instead of $278, and my car was not washed plus he never called to tell me my car was ready; I had to call him. I was very annoyed when I left that day because you do not treat people that way. If the service was going to be more than what we originally talked about he should have contacted me before doing the work. I do not think I will be visiting this location again!
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C230
Service Date: 02/13/2015
Review Created: 02/16/2015 05:52 AM
Euro Spec T. at Euro Spec, Inc. responded on 02/17/2015

Jamillia,
We are sorry for the miscommunication on our part. We will see you next week to resolve this issue. Thank you for understanding.
Best Regards,
Ryan Merchan

Emma R. on 09/17/2014
Emma said they changed the prices she was quoted. They did not do what she wanted done, so they kept her vehicle from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm. She would not recommend due to this experience.
Vehicle: Volkswagen New Beetle
Category: Service
Service Date: 09/10/2014
Review Created: 09/17/2014
Shelly M. on 01/15/2014
Shelly said they told her the service was going to take about half an hour to an hour but they ended up taking 2 hours. They did not mention to her at the beginning that they were going to charge her to look at her vehicle. She would not recommend them because of the reasons mentioned above.
Vehicle: BMW X3