Executive Auto Center

TAMMY M. on 09/19/2017
"highest recommendations 👍 "
I was extremely happy with my service. They were excellent at knowing exactly what is wrong with my car? Very professional. Very clean. Expert mechanics. And I was also lucky enough to go to The Body Shop to who. Again, I am extremely happy with. They did an excellent job. They were able to match the color on my car perfect when other body shop, said they wouldn't be able to do that. And the price was great. They work with my insurance. Executive auto and Runway Auto.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 05:05 AM
Thomas B. on 08/23/2017
Thomas said he would recommend this business for service. Customer chose not to answer all questions.
Vehicle: Buick Lucerne
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 09/18/2017

Tom, thank you for the 5 star rating.  We have been doing business together for about ten years and look forward to many more.

Tammy M. on 08/23/2017
Tammy said the staff was extremely helpful and professional. They were timely. The technicians found problems others were unable to find.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 08/24/2017

Tammy, we were happy to work with you.  Please let us know in the future how we can help.

Jason P. on 08/21/2017
Jason said, as always, they got the job done quickly and at a good cost.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 09/18/2017

Jason we thank you for taking the time for the review and the 5 star rating.

Angelique C. on 07/29/2017
Angelique said they are always fantastic at this business. They are very helpful in doing whatever is needed for her vehicle. They do very good work and they are courteous.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 08/01/2017

Angelique, thank you for the kind review.

Angie S. on 07/28/2017
Angie said the business kept her informed and the vehicle was ready sooner than expected. She said she had no problems.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 09/18/2017

Angie thank you for the 5 star rating.  We look forward to being your go to auto repair facility.

Shannon P. on 07/21/2017
Shannon said the business is awesome. Everyone was friendly and honest. They finished quickly.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 08/01/2017

Shannon, thank you for the 5 star rating.  Happy to accomodate your service and get you on your way quickly. Please let us know if we can help in the future.

IRENE S. on 07/12/2017
"Excellent Service Again!"
I had multiple items to be checked and/or fixed. Chad and the team were very thorough and explained everything to me. I never felt like I was paying for anything the car did not really need. They kept me up to date and were very gracious while I waited for the car. Having a higher than expected repair bill is never fun, but Executive Auto always makes me feel like it is well worth the money, and the car couldn't be in better hands. Thank you once again.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 10:37 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 08/01/2017

Irene, I was happy to help with the services on the vehicle.  Thank you for your very kind words.  If there is anything else we can help with in the future, i can assure you we will provide the same great service you expect from us.

JASON K. on 07/07/2017
"Easy doing business with good people"
Friendly & professional staff never make you feel ignored and keep you informed. Will go out of their way to help you out. Reasonable and honest pricing as well.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/07/2017 04:53 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 07/07/2017

Jason I was happy to help with the tires on the Pilot...  Thank you for taking the time to review your service experience and giving us a 5 star review.

Peter P. on 07/06/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Outstanding Body Work"
I recently had body work done to my car at Executive Auto. The expertise shown by Chad and his employees in doing the body work as well as the color matching was by far the best I have seen in a very long time. I am totally satisfied with the outcome and would recommend Executive Auto for all of your mechanical and auto body needs.
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 05:52 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 07/08/2017

Peter thank you so much for being such a valued customer, the 5 star review and kind words.  We look forward to helping with the Toyota body work next.  We have always had great relations with you and the family.  We will always be here to help with all your automotive or autobody needs.

PETER P. on 07/06/2017
"Excellent Service"
We always receive excellent service from Chad and his crew at Executive Auto. From oil changes to inspection stickers to rescuing us by the side of the road we have no complaints!!!!
Vehicle: Saab 9-3
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 05:47 AM
Ayanna W. on 06/30/2017
Ayanna said this business is always great to her and they treat her well. They do a good job and are really fast.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/30/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 07/07/2017

Ayanna, thank you for the 5 stars and kind words, we are always here to help with your automotive service, body work, or inspections.

Lyle B. on 06/29/2017
Lyle said this business did a good job. They were friendly and they did the work in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 06/27/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 07/07/2017

Lyle, we were happy to help with the corvette repairs, thank you for the 5 star review.

John J. on 06/26/2017
John said he would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 06/24/2017
Review Created: 06/26/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 06/29/2017

John, thanks for the review and 5 star rating.  See you next time.

ANN C. on 06/23/2017
"antifreeze leak"
Chad was great did everything he could to find leak
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 03:27 PM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 07/07/2017

Ann we are always glad to help.  Thank you for the 5 star review.

ELLEN D. on 06/23/2017
"A/C Service - Thank you!"
It has been hot and humid all week when suddenly my car a/c went "clunk" and no longer worked. I drove into Executive Auto and Chad fit me in right away and diagnosed and fixed the compressor. He offered a ride home and was more than hospitable. Great shop, great service, great owner.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/23/2017 04:21 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 06/23/2017

Ellen, thank you so much for the kind review.  I was happy to help with the A/C and the ride home.  We are always here to help.

Jennifer B. on 06/06/2017
Jennifer said the business really cares, they do a good job and charge a fair price.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/06/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 06/23/2017

Jen thank you for taking the time for the 5 start review.  We have been doing service for you for a long time now. We will continue to provide the same great service in the future when needed.

EILEEN S. on 06/03/2017
"My experience with Executive Auto"
You get exceptional exceptional service, Chad and his staff are awesome. I wouldn't go anywhere else, and recommend them highly
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra Touring
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/03/2017 07:28 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 06/03/2017

Eileen, thank you so much for all your kind words and 5 star review.  It is our pleasure working with you every time.

Tracy S. on 06/02/2017
Tracy said they were quick and they did a great job.
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 06/06/2017

Tracy, we are happy to service your Nissan Versa, We hope you are getting good use of your new wiper blades in this rainy weather.  We are always here to help.

Kurt M. on 05/30/2017
Kurt said he's good friends with the owner. He has been going to the business for 15 years. If something is not done right, the owner takes care of it. He said he is very happy with.
Vehicle: Lincoln LS
Service Date: 05/27/2017
Review Created: 05/30/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 06/01/2017

Kurt, thank you for the 5 star review and nice words.  It has been a long time, I'm happy to help any way that i can.