Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/16/2018
Super service
Great communication great service competitive prices could not ask for better service very reliable

ES
EILEEN S.
Hyundai XG350
12/03/2018
My auto repair
I absolutely love Chad and his team, you can always count on them to get the job done, and done right. I would never bring my auto anywhere else
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/04/2018

Eileen, thank you so much for taking the time to always review your service experiences.  We are happy to help with pick up and drop off, we are always just a call away!
Have a great Holliday Season!

Thomas B.
Buick Lucerne
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he would recommend this business for service.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/06/2018

Tom, it is always a great experience working with you.  We have been doing business now for around ten years and we appreciate the on going loyalty and support.  Have a safe and Happy Holliday!
Sincerley,

MV
Marie V.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Marie said she really appreciates everyone being so personable and nice while she was sitting in the lobby. One of the staff members came over to her and offered her a ride home which was great. She was also called right away when her vehicle was done and she was able to only get some of the work done right now. She will be back in to get more work done as soon as she can.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/01/2018

Marie thank you so much for sharing your service experience and the 5 star recommendation!  We were happy to offer a lift home and look forward to working with you in the future.
Happy Hollidays,
Chad & staff

Sean M.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Sean said he would recommend the business for service.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/01/2018

Sean, We were happy to help with the inspection and headlight restoration service.  We look forward to helping you in the future.  Thank you for taking the time to review your service experience as well as the 5 star recommendation!

11/21/2018
Fast friendly service
Friendly honest great communication

Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to review your service, we have been working together for a long time now and will continue to provide the best service visit possible.
Chad & Staff!

CF
Christian F.
Ford Edge
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Christian said the business did a good job and they were also friendly.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/01/2018

Christian, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experiences at our facility.  We look forward to keeping your Edge on the road safely year after year.  Have a great Holliday!

Chad & Staff

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/12/2018
Great communication
Great communication always honest reasonable prices
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/01/2018

Brian, it has always been a pleasure working with you!  We are always here to help and look forward to many more years of providing great service to the community! Thanks again for the 5 star recommendation...

Chad & staff

MARY L.
Honda Fit
11/06/2018
Personalized Care
I blew out a tire and needed it fixed quickly. I was caring for my Granddaughter and needed to pick her up from school. I did not want to risk driving her on a donut. I called Chad, the owner, explaining my situation. He had a tire within 30 minutes of my call and my problem was solved within an hour. I knew that he would provide a safe vehicle for me one way or another.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/06/2018

Mary, thank you for the very kind review.  I was happy to help with the tire replacement.  We are always here to help!

AG
Adam G.
Holliston, MA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the business is reasonably priced, they got the job done quickly, and they did a great job.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Adam for the 5 star review.  It was a pleasure working with you on the super duty.

RD
ROBERT D.
Blackstone, MA
Nissan Murano
10/12/2018
Fast friendly service as usual.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks for coming in Robert.... It's a pleasure working with you as always!

SD
SUSAN D.
Blackstone, MA
Toyota Camry Solara
10/05/2018
Oil Change wiper replacement
Chad and his staff are always courteous and efficient. Wait times are minimal and the waiting area is neat, clean and comfortable.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/06/2018

Susan, thank you for always taking the time to review you service experiences.  We will continue to provide the best service experience we can!

Sharon B.
Mercury Milan
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the business did a great job and the employees treat all of the customer really nice.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/06/2018

Sharon it is always great to work with you!  You can always count on us to keep you on the road safely...  Thank you for the 5 star recommendation.

Kerry B.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Kerry said the business got the job done and her vehicle is running.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/06/2018

Kerry we were happy to help with the starter replacement and get you back on the road quickly.  We appreciate the 5 star recommendation.

Jennifer L.
09/20/2018
Helped me on the fly!
I came by without an appointment with an major mechanical issue and was well taken care of! Thank you again for getting me back on the road so fast!
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 09/24/2018

Jen, It was nice working with you on the jeep repair.  We will be happy to help in the future.
Thank you for the 5 star review.

ES
EILEEN S.
Hyundai XG350
09/19/2018
Best Auto Repair Shop Ever
Chad and his crew are my guardian Angels they are always there when you need them, they are very professional, friendly, courteous and the best people I know. I appreciate everything they do for me. Their work is exceptional no one does it better.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 09/20/2018

Eileen, Thank you for all your kind words.  We have been doing business now for a long time and will continue to provide you with great service.  Sales, Service, Towing, Or Insurance work.... We are here for you when you need us.  We thank you and appreciate your support.

KC
Kevin C.
Holden, MA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he was treated as if he was important, and the service went smoothly.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 09/22/2018

Kevin thanks for taking the time to review your service and the 5 star recommendation.

Cathleen H.
Nissan Rogue
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Cathleen said they are great and always take good care of her.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 09/20/2018

Cathy, thanks for taking the time to review your recent visit at our repair facility.  It has been a pleasure working with you over the years and look forward to the years to come.

SO
Stephanie O.
Nissan Rogue
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said the business is very good at what they do.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 09/12/2018

Stepanie thanks for taking the time to review your services provided.  Always here to help in the future.

RD
ROBERT D.
09/08/2018
Always a great experience
I was pleasantly greeted at the counter as always. Great service, they took my car right away and didn't keep me waiting long.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 09/12/2018

Rob it is always a pleasure working with you and Jen...  We thank you for your on going visits and the 5 star recommendation!  We are always here to help.