Executive Auto Center

Keith C. on 11/21/2017
Keith said this business did a great job and they were well priced.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
Theresa S. on 11/17/2017
Theresa said Chad makes sure everything is going okay. She has purchased a vehicle for her son from the business.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
STEVE D. on 11/09/2017
"Check engine repair "
They were excellent and so nice! Great service, they even vacuumed my car! Definitely found my new regular mechanic!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 07:57 PM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 11/10/2017

Steve, Thank you for the kind review and the recommendation.  We were happy to help with the repairs, and clean up the car for you.  We will see you next time.

KELLY M. on 11/05/2017
"Extremely Helpful and Very Knowledgeable"
I have been taking my vehicles to Executive Auto over the past few years for all my car maintenance needs. Always satisfied with their quick service. Chad always goes above and beyond what is required. Always takes great care of me. Part of the Executive Auto Family :)
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/05/2017 03:57 PM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 11/06/2017

Kelly, thank you for the kind review and the 5 star rating!  We will always be here to provide the awesome service you expect from us!

IRENE S. on 11/03/2017
"Great visit!"
Love executive auto. Chad and the team are the best. Friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. Always great work at a fair price.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Review Created: 11/03/2017 10:03 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 11/04/2017

Irene, It has always been a pleasure working with you.  Thank you for all the years of loyalty and trust!

Tammy B. on 10/30/2017
Tammy said the employees were professional. They got the work done quickly, and the price was good. She would highly recommend this business.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 11/10/2017

Tammy thank you for taking the time to review your visit, the 5 star rating and the recommendation.

JEFF B. on 10/29/2017
"Service was great!"
Two of my cars needed a MA inspection. Without an appointment, I was in and out in a flash!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Tiguan
Review Created: 10/29/2017 09:24 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 10/30/2017

Jeff thank you for taking the time to review your service visit.  We were happy to help with the tires and inspection services.
Welcome to the Executive Family.

KIMBERLY W. on 10/29/2017
"Always excellent "
Great service anytime I've been there. Chad goes above and beyond to make his customers happy.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Review Created: 10/29/2017 05:07 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 10/30/2017

Kimberly, Thank you for the kind review and the five star rating.  Most of all thank you for being so patient during our busy rush and understanding.  We are always happy to help.

Adam M. on 10/17/2017
Adam said the employees were pretty professional. They provided courteous service.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 10/07/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 10/19/2017

Adam we were happy to help with your inspection and your new tires.  Don't forget to come in for your free tire rotations, this will ensure you the longest life for your new tires.
See you soon!

Jennifer B. on 10/17/2017
Jennifer said the staff were thorough. They provided good service and the work was done at a fair price.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 10/19/2017

Jen, it has always been a pleasure working with you.  We are always here when you need us!

THERESA C. on 10/14/2017
"Surprise repair, Unexpected Service"
I took my car in for an inspection sticker. Surprise, my break line blew just as it was driven into the garage. The guys were great about it, NY car was fixed, had a sticker and was waiting for me the next day. No repair is cheep, but I found the cost to be very reasonable, and they stand behind their work.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 01:26 PM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 10/19/2017

Theresa, It was a pleasure meeting you and we are happy to be your new go to garage for all your automotive needs.  Thank you for taking the time to review us and all your positive feedback.

VALERIE S. on 10/11/2017
"Great bunch of guys "
They were very professional Very friendly And quick at their job
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 08:38 PM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 10/12/2017

Valerie it was a pleasure helping with your tire purchase and inspection sticker.  We are glad to help in the future. Thanks again for the 5 star review!

PETER P. on 10/09/2017
"4Runner"
The personal attention throughout the whole process.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 06:06 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 10/09/2017

Peter thank you for always turning to us to service your 4 vehicles, taking the time to review your service and the five stars.   We are and will always be here for you!

Daniel G. on 10/09/2017
Daniel said the business is conveniently located. He would recommend the business.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 10/19/2017

Daniel, Glad to help with your tire purchase.  Don't forget about our complimentary tire rotations with every other oil change service.  Thank you for the 5 star review and Recommendation.

BARRY A. on 10/02/2017
"Excellent Work"
I have been a customer with multiple vehicles for a few years. I have been satisfied with the quality of the work provided. The convenience and fair prices are extremely important. I have and will continue to recommend Executive Auto to friends and family.
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 08:17 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 10/02/2017

Barry we have been doing business for quite some time now.  Always nice talking with you while you wait.  Thank you so much for the kind review, 5 star rating, and the recommendation. We will always be happy to provide you quick and easy auto repair and body service.

Gary W. on 09/29/2017
Spoke with Carol. She said this business was nice.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 10/02/2017

Carol & Gary thank you for your bringing in the vehicle for service at our repair facility.  Thank you for your 5 star review and recommendation for services provided. We are open 6 days a week for your convenience, and hope to see you again.or your

Eileen R. on 09/22/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"My Experience at Executive Auto"
I love Chad and his crew they have a excellent work ethic and are very professional at all they do for you and there prices are also great
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 07:59 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 09/22/2017

Eileen thank you so much for all the kind reviews.

EILEEN S. on 09/20/2017
"My Experience at Executive Auto"
Chad and his crew are the very best, their there for you whenever you need them, always willing to help any way they can. Their work ks exceptional and prices are great
Vehicle: Hyundai XG350
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 08:06 PM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 09/21/2017

Eileen it is always a pleasure working with you.  We thank you for being such a loyal client.  We are always here to help.  Thank you for the 5 star rating review.

TAMMY M. on 09/19/2017
"highest recommendations 👍 "
I was extremely happy with my service. They were excellent at knowing exactly what is wrong with my car? Very professional. Very clean. Expert mechanics. And I was also lucky enough to go to The Body Shop to who. Again, I am extremely happy with. They did an excellent job. They were able to match the color on my car perfect when other body shop, said they wouldn't be able to do that. And the price was great. They work with my insurance. Executive auto and Runway Auto.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/19/2017 05:05 AM
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 09/21/2017

Tammy, thank you so much for the kind words and detailed 5 star rating review.  As you know by now we provide the best possible service and always will.
Thanks again

Mark S. on 09/11/2017
Mark said this business took good care of him. He was very satisfied.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline Wagon
Service Date: 09/05/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Chad S. at Executive Auto Center responded on 09/23/2017

Mark, thank you for your recent exhaust service and the 5 star rating.  We look forward to seeing you again.