PP
PETER P.
02/03/2019
Wonderful Service as Usual!
We never hesitate to bring our cars to Executive Auto for service. Chad and his crew are fantastic. The car is always ready when he says it will be and his estimate is always on par. Thanks for the fantastic service!!
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 02/05/2019

Peter, Thank you for the very kind words!  It has always been a pleasure working with you as well as Lisa.  You are truly a class act.  Thank you for all the years of support.  We will continue to provide you with the great service you expect from Executive Auto Center!

PE
Paula E.
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Paula said the customer service is friendly, nice, respectful and courteous. The business generally does a good job.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 02/02/2019

Paula It is always a pleasure working with you and Lena!!!
We are always glad to help and you can always count on us to keep you moving on the road safely.  Thank you for the 5 star recommendation.

LP
LAURIE P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/27/2019
LIFE SAVERS
I have been going to Executive Auto for years and they are life savers for me. Having an old car that I rely on and need, of course things will start happening to it. Chad and those wonderful men and women have been nothing but kind and helpful to me. They treat me like family and yes some things are expensive but I am always shown what is wrong and given a estimate which is always very close to what it will cost with parts and labor. I trust all of them. Thank you all for help and kindness! Love you all!
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 01/28/2019

Laurie, Thank you for the kind words and 5 star recommendation.  It means a lot to know that after so many years working with you that we are able to provide outstanding service when needed.  We will continue to provide you great service at a great price!  Thank you for being such a great client to work with.  We look forward to many more years to come!
Sincerely

AD
ANAMARIA D.
Saab 9-5
01/21/2019
Always a great experience
Its always a breeze going to Executive auto body, they are always so patient and friendly. Always wanting to help and explain everything they are doing.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 01/26/2019

Anna, Thank you for the kind words and recommendation review of your service experience.

TV
Travis V.
Chilmark, MA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the business is prompt, up front and easy to work with.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 01/19/2019

Travis, Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to our repair facility.  It was great working with you and we look forward to help keeping you on the road safely!

Daniel G.
Chevrolet Uplander
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said they did a very good job.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 01/10/2019

Dan, It is always a pleasure working with you and your family...  Very happy to help!

KL
KIMBERLEY L.
Blackstone, MA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/29/2018
A very professional staff and off the charts service!
I couldn't be more satisfied with the service provided every visit. No hassle, professional and friendly staff. Just go once and you'll never go to another garage.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/29/2018

Kimberley, Thank you for the awesome review of your recent service experience!  We look forward to continuing to provide the absolute best service experience to our client.  We are always happy to help in the future.

MICHAEL H.
Blackstone, MA
Ram 1500
12/28/2018
Great experience
Great experience for my first time going to executive auto. I am big in first impressions and pride in ones business. My first impression walking in was the extreme care, detail, and appearance of this shop. Most shops are dirty and run down however executive gave the executive feel. Now as for service, I was greeted right when I walked in the door with a friendly and extremely professional manner. My truck was serviced and I was provided top notch service. Pricing was also extremely fair compared to most. As a business professional it's not just the big details but the small ones as well that earn my business. I will be servicing all my vehicles here going forward.

Great work gentlemen.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/29/2018

Michael, Welcome to the Executive family!  Thank you so much for the very kind words and 5 star recommedation review.  We look forward to being your go to service facility!

ES
Eileen S.
12/19/2018
My auto repair
Chad and his staff are the best ever. They are friendly, efficient, hard working and get the job done in a timely manner. Very hard working guys. I would not bring my car anywhere else. They are the best. Love them
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/20/2018

Eileen, thank you so much for the very kind words and 5 star recommendation.  We are glad to help!  Have a happy Holiday.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/16/2018
Super service
Great communication great service competitive prices could not ask for better service very reliable
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/20/2018

Brian, Thank you for the five star review of your recent service at our facility.  It's always a pleasure working with you.  We look forward to working with you in the future.
Sicerely,

Charlie B.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Charlie said the business could of had better communication about other jobs that they were interested in.

ES
EILEEN S.
Hyundai XG350
12/03/2018
My auto repair
I absolutely love Chad and his team, you can always count on them to get the job done, and done right. I would never bring my auto anywhere else
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/04/2018

Eileen, thank you so much for taking the time to always review your service experiences.  We are happy to help with pick up and drop off, we are always just a call away!
Have a great Holliday Season!

Thomas B.
Buick Lucerne
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said he would recommend this business for service.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/06/2018

Tom, it is always a great experience working with you.  We have been doing business now for around ten years and we appreciate the on going loyalty and support.  Have a safe and Happy Holliday!
Sincerley,

MV
Marie V.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Marie said she really appreciates everyone being so personable and nice while she was sitting in the lobby. One of the staff members came over to her and offered her a ride home which was great. She was also called right away when her vehicle was done and she was able to only get some of the work done right now. She will be back in to get more work done as soon as she can.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/01/2018

Marie thank you so much for sharing your service experience and the 5 star recommendation!  We were happy to offer a lift home and look forward to working with you in the future.
Happy Hollidays,
Chad & staff

Sean M.
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Sean said he would recommend the business for service.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/01/2018

Sean, We were happy to help with the inspection and headlight restoration service.  We look forward to helping you in the future.  Thank you for taking the time to review your service experience as well as the 5 star recommendation!

11/21/2018
Fast friendly service
Friendly honest great communication

Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to review your service, we have been working together for a long time now and will continue to provide the best service visit possible.
Chad & Staff!

CF
Christian F.
Ford Edge
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Christian said the business did a good job and they were also friendly.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/01/2018

Christian, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experiences at our facility.  We look forward to keeping your Edge on the road safely year after year.  Have a great Holliday!

Chad & Staff

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/12/2018
Great communication
Great communication always honest reasonable prices
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/01/2018

Brian, it has always been a pleasure working with you!  We are always here to help and look forward to many more years of providing great service to the community! Thanks again for the 5 star recommendation...

Chad & staff

MARY L.
Honda Fit
11/06/2018
Personalized Care
I blew out a tire and needed it fixed quickly. I was caring for my Granddaughter and needed to pick her up from school. I did not want to risk driving her on a donut. I called Chad, the owner, explaining my situation. He had a tire within 30 minutes of my call and my problem was solved within an hour. I knew that he would provide a safe vehicle for me one way or another.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/06/2018

Mary, thank you for the very kind review.  I was happy to help with the tire replacement.  We are always here to help!

AG
Adam G.
Holliston, MA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Adam said the business is reasonably priced, they got the job done quickly, and they did a great job.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Adam for the 5 star review.  It was a pleasure working with you on the super duty.