LP
LAURIE P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/06/2019
Wonderful
Chad and his wonderful guys helped me get my car back on the road. Chad himself came and plowed my driveway and took my car to be fixed. It cost me YES but I had no choice. Then he sent a Uber to pick me up at no cost which I was truly grateful. Unfortunately a day later after everything I had fixed my car started to make loud noise and took it back to Executive Auto. I guess a cracked gasket is the problem. Which cost me an additional $197. I wish they had seen it when doing the other work but I had no choice. Chad has a business to run I understand that but after $1,000 to fix those problems is rather steep. My car is 2009 which of course would start to have many problems so I am taking it in stride. Can not say enough about how wonderful they treat me so I guess it all works out in the end. Than you.

JOHN C.
Mazda CX-5
12/03/2019
Not Happy
Common guy's. $100.00 for an oil change, $25.00 of which was for an oil pan plug. A little much don't you think? It won't happen again on any of my vehicles I can guarantee that.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/03/2019

Hi John, so sorry to hear you are dissapointed with your service. After reviwing your invoice the charges were accurate for a 5 quart full synthetic oil change and a Accuturn drain plug which is specifically used to save an oil pan if the threads are damaged. John we would like to see you again please come in for half off your next synthetic oil change service.

Donna S.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Donna said the business does a good job, the people are pleasant and the place is clean.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you Donna for the great review! We try and make the customers experience here one they will remember! We pride ourselves on customer service and making sure the job is done in a timely manner! Thank you for your buisness we look forward to working with you in the future!

AI
Addison I.
Chevrolet Aveo
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Addison said the service was quick and easy.

AW
Alexis W.
Millis, MA
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Alexis said this business did a really good job, in a very time efficient manner.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you Alexis for the great review! We are here to help you with all your automotive needs. We look forward to working with you in the future!

GT
GARY T.
INFINITI QX80
11/08/2019
Professional
Very professional, fast service. The staff is very friendly and courteous. They remember you and your vehicle every visit. I highly recommend Executive Auto Center.

JUDITH S.
Ford Edge
10/31/2019
Prompt, courteous, professional service
Chad has built quite an impressive business. Excellent work done, very customer oriented, fair prices.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/01/2019

Judith, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent service experience here at our facility.  We appreciate your kind words and five star recommendation.  We look forward to helping you with anything automotive.

MICHAEL C.
Nissan Sentra
10/31/2019
Quality Service
Great Customer Service and friendly Staff. They made me feel like I was there most important customer. Pricing and what needed to be serviced was up front and exactly what they quoted.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/01/2019

Michael, Thank you for reviewing your recent repair and auto body service experience.  We were very happy to help with your vehicle and glad we met your expectations.  We are always available to help with anything automotive.

TD
Tom D.
Ford Fiesta
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the service is superb. He said he wants the staff to keep up the good work..
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks for coming in Tom always a pleasure seeing you and working with you on maintaining your vehicles! we appreciate the great review and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 10/28/2019

RD
ROBERT D.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/14/2019
Was treated great as always
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 10/14/2019

Rob, thank you for the 5 star review & recommendation!  We look forward to working with you again soon.

Rachel G.
Woonsocket, RI
Saturn VUE
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Steven. He said he took the vehicle in for service. The business did a good job on the work that was done.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 10/21/2019

Rachel & Steven,
Thank you for stopping in to our service facility. We look forward to working with you in the future.  Thank you for the 5 star Recommendation.

Rachel G.
Woonsocket, RI
Saturn VUE
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 11/01/2019

Steve thank you for the five star recommendation.  We are glad to help with any automotive service you may need in the future.

IS
IRENE S.
Nissan Sentra
10/10/2019
October 2019
Another very successful visit! Chad, Thad, & George are awesome. They run the shop like a well oiled machine. They fixed everything my car needed to pass inspection. I am so grateful for their expertise and honesty. I know when my car leaves Executive Auto that it is FIXED!
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Irene we are truely humbled! Thats very kind of you! We are lucky to have you as a customer and assure you, we will be here to help whenver you visit us again.

Kathy M.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said the business provided excellent customer service.

AC
ANN C.
Jeep Patriot
10/06/2019
50,000 mile tune up
Brought my husbands Jeep in for its tune up and oil change, as always employee's and Chad were great.. They did an excellent job... would highly recommend executive auto center
Ann Costello
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you Ann for your kind words. We appreciate you as a customer and are always here for any of your automotive needs.

John D.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
John said he took his vehicle to this business because he needed a sticker. The staff was very friendly and up front with him. The service was excellent and he's very happy with it.

Nissan Murano
09/25/2019
Quick oil change
Quick oil change, friendly competent staff
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for the great 4 star review!

We appreciate the buisness and look forward to seeing you in the future please stop by anytime Thank you!

Celine C.
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said he has been going to the business for years and they were extremely accommodating and polite.

KC
Kara C.
Hyundai SONATA
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Kara said the employee at the business came out to the parking lot and greeted her before she got out of her vehicle. They were very attentive and when she went back it was good to go. She said it was a smooth transition.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for coming in Kara! and Thank you for the 5 star review we look forward to your buisness and we appreciate you coming in.

ME
Maria E.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Maria said she was very happy that the staff was able to pick up her vehicle in the parking lot and they took it to the business. She said she would like them to keep up the good work.
Chad S. from Executive Auto Center responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for coming in and thank you for the 5 star review!

we appreciate your buisness and we are here to help. we look forward to seeing you again and hope all is well!