Fairway Ford Henderson

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Sade F. on 06/02/2016
"Sold us a LEMON"
My husband bought a Ford F-350 from them on March 24, 2016. On May 14, 2016 that truck left me and my family on the highway in Grenada, Mississippi which is 5 hours from where we live which is in Alexandria, LA. We spent the whole weekend stranded in Grenada, MS. Luckily, the Ford dealership there was down the road from where we stayed in hotel (which was an added expense) After a week of the Ford dealership in Grenada having the truck they come to the conclusion that the truck needed almost $10,000.00 worth of work done to it (the whole fuel system needs replacing) This happened in 51 days we haven't had the truck long enough to get serviced, better yet we only had it long enough to pay one truck note. The housings were badly rusted out and they want to say it could happen in 51 days. My husband told Clayton what he was using the truck for and still sold him a bad truck. They sold us an extended warranty that did nothing for us. They told us they didn't cover rust. Well we contacted Vince Mullins over the phone, told him our situation and he told my husband he wouldn't leave us hanging. Well the next day we show up at the dealership to speak with him. He was on lunch the secretary stated, mind you she texted him to tell him we were there. So once he gets there he goes in Clayton's office for about 30 minute and proceeds to greet my husband. They take my husband to the service department just to tell them that almost $10,000.00 worth of work could happen in 51 days. They all stuck together. Clayton, Chris, Vince and the "master mechanic". We also believe that Henderson Ford and Santander are in this together to rip people off, they are also no good. The truck has been in the shop for almost a month. They only offered suggestions of repair that only costs us. All we heard was "sorry that happened to you" and all we saw was their backs. It's a hurtful feeling of being ripped off. We bought that truck out of good faith and this is what we get in return. We are disgusted. They are giving Ford a bad name and its ashame. No one has reached out to us and its disheartening to deal with unconcerned, unbothered, mean people. We even reached out to Barney Rubin who sided with them, that figures. Didn't look into it or anything didn't call to address our problem at all. This has been a hard lesson learned. I don't recommend going to Henderson Ford but if you do bring your own certified mechanic. We want to make sure this does not happen to anyone else. We are reaching out to CNN and we have other things in the works. We thought they were good people but we were wrong. We dealt with a lot of dishonest, self-absorbed individuals. Your about section addressing the customers is a bunch of lies. You take our money and turn your backs.
Service Date: 05/14/2016
Review Created: 06/02/2016 10:04 PM
Sade F. on 06/02/2016
"Rip OFF"
These people sold my husband a truck that needed almost $10,000 worth of work in 50 days. They are liars and con artists. The truck left my husband, son and I onside of the road 5 hours away from home. We live in Louisiana and the truck broke down in Mississppi. The truck needs a new fuel system due to rust and water in the fuel. The rust was so bad that the Ford dealer in Grenada, MS said that the amount of rust found in truck couldn't have happened in 50 days. We only paid 1 truck note and we never had any chance to service the truck at all. We are very disappointed in the service we received. No one has reached out to us after our problems and this whole ordeal has caused complete strife in my home. They even sold us an extended warranty the extra care package and that didn't do us any good to repair the truck. Everything that they suggested to fix the truck was either money out of our pocket or suggesting we file it on our insurance. It was Henderson Fords duty to make sure we were happy customers and we are not. We will NEVER EVER do business with them again. Everybody stuck together and no one wanted to own up to anything, even the owners. They knew the truck needed work and sold it to us. If you do go please bring your own certified mechanic or it will cost you thousands of dollars down the line. All we heard was we ate sorry instead of we are going to do everything we can to help. We bought the vehicle out of good faith and we got screwed from all angles. The storm won't last forever and we will overcome. Henderson Ford is full of unconcerned people and they only want your money. Don't go there! You will regret it. Or was it because we were black. Maybe so. You can't trust anyone these days including these dealerships. They don't even deserve one star. That was forced.
Service Date: 05/14/2016
Review Created: 06/02/2016 08:52 PM
Richard F. on 05/26/2016
"Bad Truck"
I purchased a 2009 ford f 350 I've only had the truck for 45 days I also purchased the extended warranty, the high pressure fuel pump went out . I was told this truck in perfect working condition . The warranty won't cover the repair cost and fairway ford told me it's nothing they can do. The fuel pump was replaced by fairway ford back in 2012 I just found that out. The truck is at another ford dealership with $9000.00 in repairs. Do not trust this dealership. They sold me a truck they knew had problems.
Service Date: 03/24/2016
Review Created: 05/26/2016 04:07 PM
Dewey M. on 04/14/2016
"Great Service"
Competent, Quick and Very Dedicated to getting my vehicle back in service.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup F350 Super Du
Vehicle: Ford F250SD
Service Date: 04/02/2016
Review Created: 04/04/2016 06:14 PM
Glenn H. on 04/02/2016
"Personnel are very friendly and accommodating."
Good service. They valued our time.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 03/31/2016
Review Created: 04/02/2016 05:05 PM
Barbara G. on 04/01/2016
"Great customer service"
They were very helpful a day even got our car fixed well before promised.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/31/2016
Review Created: 04/01/2016 05:30 PM
Virgina C. on 03/31/2016
"Service check "
Very professional service that is done by qualified and well trained people.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Review Created: 03/31/2016 12:57 PM
Jennifer U. on 03/31/2016
"No car wash. "
They were polite and efficient.
Vehicle: Ford F150
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 03/29/2016
Review Created: 03/30/2016 07:02 AM
Cathrine M. on 03/30/2016
"The staff was amazing! "
Thank you Tressia and Gavin for keeping me up to date on what was going on. My car runs great now so I appreciate a very knowledgeable mechanic. Wonderful experience all together.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 03/29/2016
Review Created: 03/30/2016 05:56 AM
James G. on 03/29/2016
"Oil change only"
Polite employees. Would not wash my truck because it is a dualy. Fairway Ford still owes me a wash from when I purchased the truck.
Vehicle: Ford F350SD
Service Date: 03/28/2016
Review Created: 03/29/2016 04:15 AM
Amanda M. on 03/26/2016
"Great staff"
Very friendly and informative staff
Vehicle: Dodge Avenger
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 03/26/2016 09:42 AM
Earl B. on 03/26/2016
"It is convient and close to my home"
very satisfied
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 03/25/2016
Review Created: 03/26/2016 08:41 AM
Mark E. on 03/24/2016
"Truck service"
Very prompt and feedback is great, also very helpful and professional...did a great job
Vehicle: Ford F250sd
Service Date: 03/23/2016
Review Created: 03/24/2016 05:33 AM
Shannette L. on 03/23/2016
"The best place ever"
Friendly people and very knowledgeable. Fast service. The best at what they do.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 03/22/2016
Review Created: 03/23/2016 04:59 AM
Angie K. on 03/21/2016
"Professional, friendly service!"
Fairway Ford got me approved and in and out quick!
Vehicle: Ford FIESTA
Category: Sales
Sales Date: 03/05/2016
Review Created: 03/21/2016 08:00 AM
Mark D. on 03/19/2016
"quick"
job well done job done quick
Vehicle: Ford F150
Vehicle: Ford Expedition El
Service Date: 03/18/2016
Review Created: 03/19/2016 07:37 AM
Deterrious F. on 03/18/2016
"Great Price. Great service."
Customer service is always good. Prices are competitive.
Vehicle: Ford MUSTANG