Franklin Auto Service

GEORGE M. ReScore Review on 05/02/2015
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Review rescore"
My previous review was stated due to frustration. Franklin auto has/is done/doing all it can to repair what may be a problem in the car. The diagnostic code gives a slew of possible problems. FA is trying to perform the least expensive 'fixes' first. I apologize for the previous poor rating.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 04/13/2015
Review Created: 04/25/2015 08:17 AM

"Disappointed"
Twice I had the car evaluated for engine light. Both 'repairs di not work. Air Filter and EGR valve, etc. I hope the next repair is the correct one. I have spent a lot of money on this 'repair as well as others.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 04/13/2015
Review Created: 04/25/2015 08:17 AM
Darrell a., Owner at Franklin Auto Service responded on 05/02/2015

Thanks for your business .When we let you know that these items were bad and needed reapir before any more could be done. Sometimes you have other items that may need attention to keep your check engine light off.Thanks for letting us know that after these repairs were done your gas milage improved.
Thanks again

Darrell a., Owner at Franklin Auto Service responded on 05/17/2015

Thanks George we will always do our best for you.