Review for Frank's Automotive
JULISSA M. on 04/05/2016
"I had a bad experience with Customer Service"
My name is not Julissa, it is Karla. I asked them to change that like three times. O brought my car in for a new alternator and was appalled at the ridiculous quote. I definitely would have been ripped off if I hadn't purchased my parts elsewhere and had you guys install it. But the worse part was the customer service given by, I believe his name is Robert. He is an older Hispanic man with a feet mustache. I had previously been helped by Tony and Bob and they were very kind, but this other employee was extremely rude to my face. Not only did he not know how to deal with an upset customer over the phone (he hung up on me), but he lost his cool when I asked how much longer the car would take. I had a 3:30 class that afternoon and it was already 3:00 and when I asked for a time frame, he refused to give me one and sternly said they were working on it several times. I only asked twice, the second time you could hear him losing it on the other side of the dealer screaming that he had already told me they were working on it. He was not understanding at all and when I confronted him about what he said over the door he acted like he had no clue about what I was talking about. This guy was a real piece of work to deal with in every interaction. Your customers pay to have a good experience at your shop, customer service is a big contribution to that experience. The lack of good customer service spoiled my experience.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/04/2016
Review Created: 04/05/2016 09:11 PM
Frank S. at Frank's Automotive responded on 04/11/2016

Franks would like to express our concern with this customers experience as it is our goal to provide excellent service. The customer was quoted a price with a quality part and labor from a worldwide labor reference. This repair would have a three year nationwide warranty. The customer was cut short on the phone but only after she began using very abusive language with four letter words included. The vehicle had come in as a AAA vehicle using a different name and also our history on the vehicle was in a different name. This was confusing and appeared the customer was trying to get benefits of the AAA member without being one herself. It seems odd that this customer would leave the vehicle here for ten days and then show up with a hurry up attitude. She was told at 1:50 her vehicle would be ready by 3pm and it was. Franks apologizes for the service writer’s attitude as she was very hard to please but as you know the customer is always right.

Bob Jaroszewski