Glasspro Mt. Pleasant

Review for Glasspro Mt. Pleasant
Sherry L. on 06/22/2012
From a customer service stand point, your company was GREAT!! From the initial phone call at 6:10 pm to the end of the installation the next day. I could not believe there was a real person there to answer the phone after 6:00 pm. This person then assisted me with contacting my insurance company to report the problem and to getting an appointment for replacement the next day. She made sure I understood what was required to be able to get the glass for installation and why my appointment time was from 12 - 4. The technician called when he was on his way and showed up before 4. He explained everything he was going to do and completed the task in a timely manner. I would recommend your company to anyone and i have told all the people i know how great this company is. You will always be my first call for any auto glass replacement. Customer for life.
Category: Glass