Review for Gochee's Garage Inc
Ann G. on 02/19/2016
"Honest, relaiable, dependable, flexible, friendly ,credible , community oriented and employees stay with the company!"
I feel confident in the work and attention paid to my car and other customers. I LOVE Eric. He is ALWAYS so ready to make everything work out. He is friendly and kind and I always feel attended too. I typically sit and wait for my car to be serviced so I see and hear quite a bit. Eric is a patient soul and he is polite and keeps customers aware and informed of the progress of their service. He is apologetic if the wait is a bit longer than anticipated. I won't take my car anywhere else. Staff always conduct themselves with good manners. I feel comfortable waiting in the lobby. Which is a really nice experience compared to some establishments I have unfortunately dealt with in the past. Gochee's is a reliable, credible, well run business and I always recommend them to friends and family!! Thank you Harry, for running an honest, reliable, you can count on business!
Vehicle: Kia Amanti