Golden Ring Auto Truck Repair

Heather F. on 08/07/2016
"Great shop"
Always happy and impressed with service at Golden Ring.
Service Date: 08/06/2016
Review Created: 08/07/2016 11:23 AM
Jan M. on 08/06/2016
"Honest and Helpful "
I brought my Toyota Corolla in for a stalling problem. I was worried that is was something serious and going to be expensive. I brought it in to Golden Ring Car and Greg was able to find the problem and it was a easy fix that didnt cost an arm and a leg. Im back on the road and am happy with the service I received. I def will be back and would highly recommend this shop to anyone.
Service Date: 08/02/2016
Review Created: 08/06/2016 06:40 AM
Ginger H. on 08/05/2016
"Great Service!"
My daughter and I were on our way to check out a college in Delaware when my SUV started shaking real bad. I went to the nearest shop off 95 Golden Ring Car and Truck. Greg the owner took us right in with no wait and immediately knew the problem. We were on the road within 3 hours. When I got home I checked with my shop and found out that it cost less than my shop would charge and would probably need to stay overnight in order to get the part. It's nice to know there are honest mechanics out there. ThanKS Greg!
Review Created: 08/05/2016 05:58 PM
KEVIN E. on 11/26/2012
"New Customer"
I heard they were men I could depend on. I tried them out. Service was great. Price was affordable. I believe I finally have found a dependable mechanic for me and my family.
Vehicle: GMC Envoy
Service Date: 11/24/2012
Review Created: 11/26/2012 09:36 PM
Thomas G. on 11/14/2012
Thomas said they do good work, but it was a little expensive.
Service Date: 11/05/2012
Review Created: 11/14/2012
Helga D. on 10/17/2012
Helga said this business treated her properly and everything seemed to go well. She said this business could have found 10,000 things wrong with her vehicle if they wanted to, but they didn't. She chose not to elaborate.
Vehicle: Mercury Grand Marquis
Service Date: 10/12/2012
Review Created: 10/17/2012
Brianna P. on 10/08/2012
Brianna said the representatives for this business were polite. They explained the whole situation with her vehicle and now she has a better understanding of the problem.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/24/2012
Review Created: 10/08/2012
Reginald W. on 10/06/2012
Spoke with Joyce. She said this business is polite, has speedy service, and had no problems. She is a repeat customer.
Vehicle: Saturn LS2
Service Date: 09/24/2012
Review Created: 10/06/2012
DAVID B. on 10/05/2012
"Efficient and Honest!"
I read the reviews before heading in and they were positive. I'm glad I took my vehicle in.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 10/03/2012
Review Created: 10/05/2012 07:38 PM
Arturo C. on 10/04/2012
Arturo said there were little hiccups, but the employee he dealt with was able to fix it.
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 09/07/2012
Review Created: 10/04/2012
Drew G. on 09/29/2012
Drew said he has never been so happy with a business before.
Vehicle: Pontiac G6
Service Date: 09/07/2012
Barry S. on 09/29/2012
Barry said he was not pleased with this business. It was a good thing he went for a second opinion. He found out that his vehicle was misdiagnosed and he was overcharged. He did not return to this facility for the repair. He had it done elsewhere. He would not elaborate further. Due to his recent experience, he would not recommend them to anyone.
Vehicle: Scion tC
Service Date: 09/06/2012
Greg & John R. at Golden Ring Auto Truck Repair responded on 10/04/2012
When I contacted Barry the customer by phone, Barry stated the review was done by his father who "flipped out"on the phone when the company called. When I asked Barry what was repaired on the car Barry said the things our shop recommended and the problem is no longer there. I asked Barry about the overcharge statement. Barry said he knew cost of diagnosing the problem was $60.00 if he didn't want the repairs done before he even walked in the door. Barry stated everything we did was ok.
Shaneice L. on 09/29/2012
Shaneice said this business did everything she needed them to do and she was satisfied with the service.
Vehicle: Ford Crown Victoria
Service Date: 09/27/2012
HEATHER C. on 08/30/2011
"Awesome!"
Very friendly, fast, and not too expensive.
Service Date: 08/09/2011