STEPHEN G. on 09/22/2017
"Outstanding service and technicians"
Galen and Shawn deliver high quality automotive service in a clean, well equipped and modern shop with the ability to perform the full range of maintenance on any make and model of car, including high end semi-exotics. Prices are more than reasonable and service is meticulous; very highly recommended.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 05:45 AM
ERIC S. on 09/10/2017
"Professional, friendly, and affordable "
I heard about GT Peace Automotive from a recommendation & also checked out several other mechanics via Yelp. They had the best prices of the 4-5 places I went to. Galen took the time to personally help me figure out what was wrong and offered a couple of options to fix my RAV4. I had great communication through the whole process and Galen made sure to fully understand the problem before starting work and just getting me to spend money and get me out the door. I also had some recommended fixes by Toyota and GT Auto looked at the same issue and told me there was no reason for the fix in the near term, saving me some extra money for now. The waiting area was clean and comfortable and all of the staff I talked to were very polite & professional. I will definitely consider this my go-to mechanic and would recommend them to anyone looking for service.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 11:41 AM
MICHELE S. on 09/08/2017
"Sequoia Service"
GT Peace never lets me down! Whether I have an emergency (which I have had on more than one occasion) or if I'm just going for routine service. Sean and Galen are honest and will not try to sell you services or products that you do not need. I learned that quickly after being told by Koons Toyota that I needed thousands of dollars worth of repairs when in fact these guys provided only the necessary service for a more reasonable fee. They take great pride in their shop, and quality of service provided! This is not your average 'garage'. I travel from Arlington to have our Toyota Sequoia, Subaru Forester and Mini Cooper serviced there. I/we have never been disappointed.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 03:12 PM
DENNY L. on 09/04/2017
"Love them"
I am a new customer to GTPeace, and I have to say Galen and team has done a great job not only earning my business, but also my trust. They are honest with their assessments, and deliver quality work. I will not hesitate to go back again.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Coupe
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/04/2017 12:40 PM
JENNA D. on 08/31/2017
"Great Service!"
Someone told me about GT Peace in passing a while back. After having issues with my Mini I decided to take it in to them. I'm glad I did! They were very professional, super friendly and easy to work with. Thanks guys!
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 06:31 AM
DANNY N. on 08/30/2017
"Great Service"
Both Gayland and Shawn run a great shop. Both are friendly and knowledgeable. My vehicle has been serviced by them a multitude of different times and every time it's been nothing less then exceptional.
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 04:16 AM
Rebekah S. on 08/30/2017
Rebekah said the staff are really good and they do a good job.
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
PATRICK K. on 08/29/2017
"Very good service."
Expert service from pick up to drop off. All repairs work well. Will have GT Peace work on my car again in October 2017.
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 12:24 PM
Patrick S. on 08/24/2017
"GT Peace gives me Peace of Mind"
Finally an automotive repair shop that won't nickle and dime you for stuff you don't need.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 01:49 PM
JONATHAN C. on 08/23/2017
"Frank Smith Tune "
Had been speaking with Galen for weeks regarding the modifications that I had planned and because this was my first major tune (wish I would have done this the day I picked up my car), prior to spending hours traveling, I wanted to ensure that everything from pricing to end result expectations were going to be met and Galen and his team did an outstanding job delivering. It has only been a few days since I received tune but so far so good! In addition, I had a few other things installed and everything seems to be running clean with zero issues. Prices are good but more importantly customer service is A+++ from the GT Peace group. Quality guys (Galen and Shawn were to two I had communication with) and will definitely be a repeat customer. I will try to come back in a few months with a follow up review but do not anticipate any issues except more Gas station runs :)
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017 05:21 PM
Duc N. on 08/14/2017
Duc said the staff are nice to their customers. The vehicle is still leaking fluid. He was told to bring the vehicle back if there is an issue. When he went back they stated nothing could be done.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/14/2017
RENE D. on 08/12/2017
"Personal service"
Gt knows me, my mini, and gives me good information about my car
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 09:43 AM
JOEY C. on 08/11/2017
"Excellent Customer Service. "
Friendly, easy going, upfront with info.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf R
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 04:44 AM
KELVIN T. on 08/10/2017
"See it for your self"
I take all my cars to GT Peace. They helped me with mods on my 750; keep my old minivan running smooth; and maintain my wife's minivan. Excellent problem recognition and resolution skills. Honest and dependable. Excellent shop!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 05:06 AM
BARBARA S. on 08/04/2017
"Responsive and Reliable"
My car suddenly lost power and then steam came pouring out the hood. The alternator had seized and the serpentine belt then cut loose. I got my car towed to GT Peace Automotive and had it back the next day. It runs great! Can't ask for better service.
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 10:24 AM
DAN P. on 08/03/2017
"Great Service and reasonable prices "
This folks are professional, they allways take care of business right away
Service Date: 08/01/2017
Review Created: 08/03/2017 10:53 AM
Chelsea M. on 07/26/2017
Chelsea said this business is quick so she doesn't have to wait very long. She doesn't take her vehicle anywhere else. The personnel are helpful, friendly and professional.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza Sedan
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Martin W. on 07/26/2017
Martin said the business is efficient, did a good job and for a good price.
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Melanie A. on 07/25/2017
Melanie said they did an excellent job.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
KENNY R. on 07/22/2017
"2004 Honda Pilot"
They knew I had limited time to get things done and took care of my car needs in that time frame. Well done.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot