H & J Auto Repair

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Renee S. on 06/01/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Be AWARE"
I took my car in for a standard oil change. The next day they told me to come back as they forgot to put the air filter back in. I went in and in a short period of time they said they got it in. Fast forward a few weeks to when my car broke down and we had to get it towed to our local dealership after it broke down. Our dealership informed us that we had a clogged engine as the air filter was missing. The only service done to the car was H & J from the oil change, weeks prior. I understand people make mistakes, but what I don't appreciate is when we called to explain what had happened H and J wouldn't return our calls and kept making excuses and refused to pay the bills we had received due to their carelessness. Our family had always trusted their services before, but the lack of respect and ownership to their mistakes makes me want to spread the word about their business. If you use them I hope that they don't make a mistake on your car, as they won't care.
Service Date: 04/20/2015
Review Created: 06/01/2015 11:09 AM
Brad M. on 09/06/2011
"ABS Suburban Problem"
H & J helped fix an ABS brake problem. They were very fair on pricing and repaired the problem. I highly recommend H & J for any auto repairs.
Service Date: 08/18/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 06:30 AM
Wendall K. on 08/28/2011
"service/repairs"
Visits are always friendly and work is done to my fullest satisfaction.
Service Date: 08/10/2011
Review Created: 08/28/2011 08:27 PM
Bill H. on 08/25/2011
"Very good shop"
I have taken vehicles there several times. They have always provided excellent service. Work gets done on time and correctly. great staff
Service Date: 08/05/2011