Heights Mobil Car Care

Review for Heights Mobil Car Care
MARK B. on 02/06/2013
"Honest Mechanics and Fair Pricing"
I took my 2011 Jeep Cherokee for its 30K maintenance check up and was expecting to pay upwards of $400 has it had never been maintenanced. Heather, the manager I believe, explained what would be included in the check up, what I could exclude such as the oil change which had been done recently, and what the estimated cost would be. This was at 9 am when I dropped the car off and an hour later, she called back with an update, lower cost, and an honest assessment of what needed to be replaced/serviced. About $200 which is great in my opinion. By 11 am it was done and I was on my way, no hassles. My wife has also been here and the same sevrice was afforded her. I have posted a review on Google as well for this location as they seem honest and hardworking, something hard to find in a mechanic. They are also a local business not some Corporate monster where you almost certainly will be screwed. Highly recommend.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee