Holley's Tire Service

Latest Review almost 6 years ago

NEDRA J. on 09/23/2011
" LOVE YOU GUYS!"
It's always a pleasure to come and see all of you and I greatly appreciate the care and service you provide me and my car.
Service Date: 09/21/2011
Review Created: 09/23/2011 05:53 AM
GUY E. on 09/06/2011
"Always there...Fair and friendly"
Ron and the team are always there for me and my family. He is one of those honest businessmen that will never sell you something you don't need. Very loyal so I'm very loyal back. The only place to go in So. Cal!
Service Date: 08/18/2011
Review Created: 09/06/2011 07:30 AM
Carl B. on 08/29/2011
Verified badge inactive Verified
"People you can Trust"
Finally, an automotive shop I can trust !!! Before I found Holley's Tire, I always worried about leaving my car at a tire/repair shop. I never felt comfortable that everything was going to be done correctly... you know, that uneasy feeling. Not so with Ron, Sergio and all the employees at Holley's. They have given me my money's worth with complete honesty and integrity. 5 star service and quality of work. I never have to worry about anything because I know these guys will do it right. Thanks Holley's

Carl Broadfoot
Service Date: 08/08/2011
Review Created: 08/29/2011 03:57 AM
PAULA D. on 08/25/2011
"100% Recommended"
We are a 2 generation Holley's Tire Service family so it goes without saying that Holley's service is superb. For example, here is the type of service Holley's Tire Service gives their customers.

Last week I had a flat tire in front of Walmart shopping center. I called Holley's 30 minutes before closing. I barely finished explaining my situation when Ron said he'll send a van within 5 minutes & see to it I'm safely back on the road in no time at all. As usual, he kept his word & my tire was changed and I was on my way within 45 minutes. Later I asked if going out on the road was part of the service he offers. He said no it wasn't but since I've been a customer for years he wanted to take the opportunity to show me how much my loyality meant to Holley's.

If you are looking for great service, peace of mind & pocket book, it really pays to do business with this local "mom & pop" company. Their great service means less inconvenience so I highly recommend Holley's Tire Service!!

Sincerely,

Paula DiGiovanni
Service Date: 08/12/2011
Review Created: 08/25/2011 01:08 PM
CURT & LEE M. on 08/03/2011
"Sergio Special"
Ron & Sergio treat their customers well. When we went in to have our tires rotated and balanced they took it in immediately and finished the job quickly while we waited.
Service Date: 08/03/2011
Review Created: 08/03/2011 08:36 PM
DEAN & SILVIA W. on 07/09/2011
"Right front brake making grinding noise"
Problem was quickly diagnosed, and promptly repaired. A very honest and professional company.
Service Date: 07/08/2011