Huntington Beach Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12
Angelina N. on 09/20/2017
"Go to place for me"
I always love coming here, whenever i need work to get done, it gets done, and plus its near some restaurants just in case i want to get a quick bite to eat while i wait.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Review Created: 09/20/2017 10:35 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 09/20/2017

Good afternoon, Angelina: I thank you for visiting us again, in trusting us with the care of your Sonata and your great review of Alec's performance. We look forward to keep earning your trust and confidence in our being here for you. We hope your having a great week.

Joseph L. on 09/18/2017
"Service peopke are cool and want to reakky help the situation"
I am completely satisfied and will returm...
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 08:57 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Good morning, Joseph: I thank you for being our guest again for our caring for your Sonata, and the great review of Maddie's performance from your visit. Our goal is to keep earning your trust and confidence in our being here for you. We hope your having a great week.

William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 09/19/2017

Again Thank you

Keetin D. on 09/18/2017
"friendly "
they provide excellent customer service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 03:36 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Good afternoon, Keetin  I thank you for being our guest and the great review from your recent visit for our caring for your Elantra. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our commitment to your caring for your Elantra. We hope you have a great week. I left you a phone message regarding the mileage rebate.

Viet N. on 09/17/2017
"Nice place"
Would recommend this business to a friend
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 07:28 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Good morning, Viet: I thank you for being our guest again for our caring for your Elantra. Its our pleasure to be able to provide the care and service for you when you need . Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our being here for you when needed. We hope you have a great week.

Louie M. on 09/15/2017
"Quick, friendly, knowledgeable employees "
Maddie was great! Knowledgeable, friendly, attentive and great smile/attitude! Looks like she enjoys what she does and cares about her customers.
Service Date: 09/12/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 10:55 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Good morning, Louie: I want to thank you for being our guest for our caring for your Sonata and the great review of Maddie's care of your needs. Our goal is to be able to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment in our being here for you. We hope you have a great day and enjoy your week-end

Elizabeth D. on 09/14/2017
"In and Out! Quick service that respects customer's time."
Alec was awesome! Very kind, speedy and communicative!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 10:22 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Good morning,Elizabeth:  I thank you for being our guest for our caring for your Sonata. And the great review of our performance during your visit. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our being here for you and the care of your car. We hope your having a great week.

Charles C. on 09/14/2017
"Excellent service"
Repair work was done quickly and to my great satisfaction. Alec was great.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 10:10 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 09/14/2017

Good morning, Charles: I thank you for being our guest and the great review of Alec's performance for our caring for your Tucson. Our goal is to keep earning your trust and confidence in our commitment to you in our caring for your Tucson. We hope your having a great week.

Joseph L. on 08/11/2017
"Best time lowest price "
Thanks for a job well done and price that was lowest.....also thanks for having the nick naks in the parts dept, awesome!
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 09:20 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/12/2017

Good morning, Joseph: I thank you for being our guest again and the great review from your recent visit. We strive to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you and your needs. We hope your having a great week-end

Deenise L. on 08/11/2017
"customer service"
Alec was been great. communicating every week an update of parts. great service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/11/2017 11:05 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/11/2017

Good afternoon,Denise: I thank you for being our guest for our caring for your Sonata and the great review from Alec's performance. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our caring for your needs. We hope you have a great week-end

Agnieszka D. on 08/10/2017
"my"
fast and good service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 09:44 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

Good afternoon. I want top thank you for being our guest for our caring for your Santa-Fe and the great review from your recent visit. and allowing us to earn your trust in our commitment to you. We hope your having a great week.

Audrey H. on 08/09/2017
"Good News"
I was pleased.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 12:18 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good afternoon, Audrey: I thank you for being our guest and the great review from your recent visit in allowing us to earn your trust in our commitment to your car care needs our goal is to keep earning your trust. We hope your having a great week.

Mary B. on 08/09/2017
"Customer Service is by & far the BEST anywhere!!"
Although, for whatever reason, there was only one person responsible for the entire check in process the day of my appointment (which caused a lengthy delay) the attendant was extremely polite, apologetic, friendly and informative. He went out of his way to be helpful. The wait time was extended by maybe 45 minutes but never wondered what was going on as everyone (as always) was so attentive. Car was returned shinning clean with apologies for delay and smiles. Love having my car serviced with Huntington Beach Hyundai, ALWAYS Trust them, knowing my car is getting the best possible service!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 12:04 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good morning Mary: I thank you for being our guest and the great review from your recent visit. I thank you for your trust in our caring for your Sonata and look froward to keep earning it. We hope your having a great week.

BillHoward

Verified Customer on 08/08/2017
"gerat service manager"
good flow up
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/08/2017 08:08 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good morning, Richard: I thank you for being our guest and the great review from your recent visit for our caring for your Elantra. I'm keeping a eye out for the cluster . I look forward to keep earning your trust in us being here for you. We hope your having a great week.

Verified Customer on 08/08/2017
"Superior Service"
I was able to leave my car for service. They drove me home and picked me up when the service was complete. Car rides better than ever.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 08/08/2017 07:51 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good morning Herbert: I thank you for being our guest and the great review of our care of your Genesis from your recent visit We look forward to keep earning your trust and confidence in our being here for you. We hope your having a great week.

Edwin S. on 08/08/2017
"Chad was awesome !! "
Chad was awesome
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 11:15 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/08/2017

Good afternoon, Edwin: I want to thank you for your great review of Chadwick's performance and for being our guest for the care of your Genesis. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our being here for your needs. We hope your having a great week

Basics B. on 08/07/2017
"Jenny was great. "
Jenny was very helpful and professional.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 09:16 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/08/2017

Good afternoon, Basics I thank you for the great review of Jenny's caring for you from your recent visit. Our goal is to make each visit a great one .  We hope your having a great week.

Gary L. on 08/06/2017
"Great customer service "
Alec and the team are so nice. Everything gets done in a timely manner at a great value
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/06/2017 08:03 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/07/2017

Good morning, Gary: I thank you for being our guest again for our caring for your Elantra I also thank you for your great review of Alec's performance during your visit. We hope you had a great week-end and a great week ahead.

Daniel S. on 08/04/2017
"Very in efficient. And did not listen to customer complaint or roadtest car."
Very in efficient. And did not listen to customer complaint or roadtest car.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 04:56 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/05/2017

Good morning, Daniel: I thank you for choosing HB.Hyundai, And I apologize for your recent experience and look forward to regaining your trust in our commitment to you our guest. I hope your having a great week end and look forward to speaking with you personally

Kris C. on 08/03/2017
"Professional & Courteous "
Would recommend. Alec was very helpful and ensured satisfaction.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 08/03/2017 08:53 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Good morning, Kris:  I thank you for being our guest and the great review of Alec's care of your Genesis From your recent visit. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you and to make ever visit a great one . We hope your having a great week.

Ann J. on 08/03/2017
"It,s close to home. I can get service done quickly. "
The upkeep on my car is good. Everyone is courteous. I drive off with a clean car that has no problems.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/03/2017 06:18 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Good morning, Ann: I thank you for choosing HB.Hyundai. Whom to trust with the care of your Tucson and your review of our performance during your visit. We strive to make ever visit a great one, and to keep earning your trust in our commitment to your needs. We hope your having a great week