Huntington Beach Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48
Overall Rating 2.12/5Overall Rating 2.12/5rating 2.12rating 2.12rating 2.12
Joseph L. on 08/11/2017
"Best time lowest price "
Thanks for a job well done and price that was lowest.....also thanks for having the nick naks in the parts dept, awesome!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/11/2017 09:20 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/12/2017

Good morning, Joseph: I thank you for being our guest again and the great review from your recent visit. We strive to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you and your needs. We hope your having a great week-end

Deenise L. on 08/11/2017
"customer service"
Alec was been great. communicating every week an update of parts. great service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/11/2017 11:05 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/11/2017

Good afternoon,Denise: I thank you for being our guest for our caring for your Sonata and the great review from Alec's performance. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our caring for your needs. We hope you have a great week-end

Agnieszka D. on 08/10/2017
"my"
fast and good service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 09:44 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

Good afternoon. I want top thank you for being our guest for our caring for your Santa-Fe and the great review from your recent visit. and allowing us to earn your trust in our commitment to you. We hope your having a great week.

Audrey H. on 08/09/2017
"Good News"
I was pleased.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 12:18 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good afternoon, Audrey: I thank you for being our guest and the great review from your recent visit in allowing us to earn your trust in our commitment to your car care needs our goal is to keep earning your trust. We hope your having a great week.

Mary B. on 08/09/2017
"Customer Service is by & far the BEST anywhere!!"
Although, for whatever reason, there was only one person responsible for the entire check in process the day of my appointment (which caused a lengthy delay) the attendant was extremely polite, apologetic, friendly and informative. He went out of his way to be helpful. The wait time was extended by maybe 45 minutes but never wondered what was going on as everyone (as always) was so attentive. Car was returned shinning clean with apologies for delay and smiles. Love having my car serviced with Huntington Beach Hyundai, ALWAYS Trust them, knowing my car is getting the best possible service!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017 12:04 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good morning Mary: I thank you for being our guest and the great review from your recent visit. I thank you for your trust in our caring for your Sonata and look froward to keep earning it. We hope your having a great week.

BillHoward

Verified Customer on 08/08/2017
"gerat service manager"
good flow up
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/08/2017 08:08 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good morning, Richard: I thank you for being our guest and the great review from your recent visit for our caring for your Elantra. I'm keeping a eye out for the cluster . I look forward to keep earning your trust in us being here for you. We hope your having a great week.

Verified Customer on 08/08/2017
"Superior Service"
I was able to leave my car for service. They drove me home and picked me up when the service was complete. Car rides better than ever.
Review Created: 08/08/2017 07:51 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/09/2017

Good morning Herbert: I thank you for being our guest and the great review of our care of your Genesis from your recent visit We look forward to keep earning your trust and confidence in our being here for you. We hope your having a great week.

Edwin S. on 08/08/2017
"Chad was awesome !! "
Chad was awesome
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017 11:15 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/08/2017

Good afternoon, Edwin: I want to thank you for your great review of Chadwick's performance and for being our guest for the care of your Genesis. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our being here for your needs. We hope your having a great week

Basics B. on 08/07/2017
"Jenny was great. "
Jenny was very helpful and professional.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 09:16 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/08/2017

Good afternoon, Basics I thank you for the great review of Jenny's caring for you from your recent visit. Our goal is to make each visit a great one .  We hope your having a great week.

Gary L. on 08/06/2017
"Great customer service "
Alec and the team are so nice. Everything gets done in a timely manner at a great value
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/06/2017 08:03 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/07/2017

Good morning, Gary: I thank you for being our guest again for our caring for your Elantra I also thank you for your great review of Alec's performance during your visit. We hope you had a great week-end and a great week ahead.

Kris C. on 08/03/2017
"Professional & Courteous "
Would recommend. Alec was very helpful and ensured satisfaction.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 08/03/2017 08:53 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Good morning, Kris:  I thank you for being our guest and the great review of Alec's care of your Genesis From your recent visit. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you and to make ever visit a great one . We hope your having a great week.

Ann J. on 08/03/2017
"It,s close to home. I can get service done quickly. "
The upkeep on my car is good. Everyone is courteous. I drive off with a clean car that has no problems.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/03/2017 06:18 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/04/2017

Good morning, Ann: I thank you for choosing HB.Hyundai. Whom to trust with the care of your Tucson and your review of our performance during your visit. We strive to make ever visit a great one, and to keep earning your trust in our commitment to your needs. We hope your having a great week

Verified Customer on 08/02/2017
"Timeliness and efficiency of Service Writer and Mechanic. "
At noted the Service Writer went above my expectations in getting my service done promptly and without any problems or delays.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 08/02/2017 06:21 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

Good evening, Randall : I thank you for being our guest and the great review of Alec's care of your Santa Fe. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our commitment to you and your upkeep of your Santa Fe. We hope your having a great week.

Dorothy D. on 08/02/2017
"You take care if your customers in a timely manner"
Very good.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 08/02/2017 04:11 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

Good afternoon, Dorothy  I thank you for being our guest and the great review from your recent visit for our caring for your Santa-Fe. We look forward to keep earning your trust in our being here for you. We hope your having a great week.

Robert S. on 08/02/2017
"Excellent Service"
Alec provided great customer service. Customer lounge was excellent.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/02/2017 11:35 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

Good afternoon, ROBERT: I thank you for being our guest and the great review of Alec's performance from your recent visit for our caring for your Sonata. We look forward to keep earning your trust and confidence in our being here for you, We hope your having a great week.

Chris F. on 08/02/2017
"Service Review"
Car Wash and oil change and overall inspection was nice benefit to fixing a couple of recalls
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/02/2017 10:18 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 08/02/2017

Good afternoon, Chris: I  thank you for being our guest for our caring for your Sonata and the great review from your recent visit. Our goal is to keep earning your trust in our being here for you when you need. We hope your having a great week.

Albert L. on 07/28/2017
"Great Service"
Great service done in a timely manner so I was able to go about my day without any worries. They provided a ride home and a pick up when it was ready so I didn't have to wait around in their lobby. Friendly and helpful. Overall great service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/24/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 05:56 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

Good evening, Albert: I thank you for being our guest again for our caring for Elantra, And your great review of our performance during your visit. Our goal is to provide to you our best service and to keep earning your trust. We hope you had a great week and a great weekend ahead.

Steven H. on 07/28/2017
"Friendly, Slow, Limited"
Took several minutes to be greeted as I pulled up. No one else waiting. Forgivable. When I revealed the reason for my appointment, I was told certain services are not provided on weekends because of shortage of staff. I am only to come on weekends, so I scheduled a week or two in advance. They took over 3 hours. They were friendly and welcoming. I would like to use this dealer more but I am ambivalent as to whether I can count on them for what I need.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 02:20 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

Good afternoon, Dr.Harris I thank you for being our guest for our caring for Sonata, and thank you for sharing with me your recent experience here. our goal is to earn you trust in our commitment to your car care needs. I look forward to having the opportunity to speaking with you on this at your convenience. We hope your having a great week.

John H. on 07/28/2017
"Thorough!"
Knowledgeable, courteous and personable!
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 10:19 AM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

Good morning, John I thank you for being our guest again for our caring for your Genesis, and the great review of our performance of of your recent visit. Our goal is to make every visit a great one and to keep earning your trust . We hope your having a great week.

NANCY M. on 07/27/2017
"Routine Service"
Great.
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017 06:06 PM
William H., Service Manager at Huntington Beach Hyundai responded on 07/28/2017

Good morning, Nancy: I thank you for being our guest and for choosing us to care for your Genesis. Our goal is to earn your trust with ever visit. We hope your having a great week and will have a great week-end.