Interstate Auto Care

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Review for Interstate Auto Care
PETRA/DEMOND T. on 09/19/2015
"Took too long"
Usually I have good service but on this particular Saturday it was terrible. I was in need of a minor repair, breaklight out due to electrical shortage. Initially the repair was to take about an hour. Unfortunately I was there for 5 hours. I was told the mechanic was having a bad day.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 09/12/2015
Review Created: 09/19/2015 03:09 PM
Bill N. at Interstate Auto Care responded on 10/09/2015

Contacted Mr. Thomas to appologize for unsually poor experience due to being understaffed that day.

Clarified that our service advisor should have explained better that Mr. Thomas' belief that it was a simple/minor repair was simply not accurate.   This was not a bulb failure type of repair.

Technician had to spend over two hours in tracing turn signal function problem to steering column area.

Total time spend at shop was just over 4 hours according to our invoicing time-stamped system and we should have done a better job of updating him on the progress throught.

Offered Mr. Thomas a complementary oil change on next visit.   He appreciated our follow-up and advised that he would continue to do business with Interstate Auto Care.