Interstate Auto Care

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Review for Interstate Auto Care
MATTHEW V. on 02/26/2014
"Outstanding!"
I have been going to Interstate Auto Care since moving to Michigan in 2011. The guys Bill and Chuck always take care of me and give me priority for all of my services. Last Wednesday, my car broke down, turned out to be the trans and radiator. My girlfriend called me and told me. Here in Afghanistan, it is a little difficult to just pick up the phone and call a tow company or repair shop. Bill and Chuck had a tow truck at my house the next day and did an eval. When the car was picked up yesterday, the estimate was actually higher than the actual cost!! These guys will always take care of you, and you always know that there will not be anything wrong with the quality of service that this company provides. Thanks Interstate Auto Care for a great experience and continuing to work with customers all the way around the world!
Vehicle: Cadillac CTS