Interstate Auto Care

Review for Interstate Auto Care
Unhappy C. on 03/19/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Terrible Service"
This was my second attempt at using Interstate and my second fail. Bill talks entirely too much when he should be listening. The original problem was never fixed correctly. The staff is rude, dirty and uneducated. I wouldn't recommend using them for anything...completely unprofessional and poor service. Bill will tell you whatever you want to hear and will over charge you!
Service Date: 03/19/2014
Review Created: 03/19/2014 12:40 PM
Bill N. at Interstate Auto Care responded on 03/26/2014

Dear Angela,

Out of literaly tens of  thousands of customers who I have had the privlege of serving over my 25 years in this business, I can think of less than a hand-full of which I could not understand or want to do business with ever again:

Your second attempt to do business with Interstate Auto Care is also my second attempt to do business with you.   Life is a two way street as they say.

-and yes, I can identify with your level of frustration in this matter, as it isn't any easier on my side of the counter either.

You spoke uniterupted for ten minutes, accusing Interstate Auto Care of everything from incompitence to fraud.   All the while, I  listened intently- to every word that you spoke.  So when I tried to explain why you would be experiencing similar braking system issues (18,000 miles later), you cut me off and called one my employees an "idiot".

-and that, my dear, is where the phone conversation (and our relationshig) ended.   Because if you're accustomed to speaking this way with folks who provide you with services on a daily basis, then I asure you that your feelings about Interstate Auto Care are absolutely ligitimate.

Yes, the premise of your argument is correct.   Interstate Auto Care isn't for you.

Respectfully yours,