Chris B. on 11/16/2016
Chris said the business did what they were suppose to do. He was in and out of service, and was very pleased.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 10/19/2016
Review Created: 11/16/2016
Brian D. on 11/12/2016
Brian said the business provided good customer service and they did good work on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 11/09/2016
Review Created: 11/12/2016
STACEY W. on 11/03/2016
"Satisfied Customer"
I had just bought a used Tahoe and wanted to have someone inspect it. I have used JR's in the past and was impressed so I came back to them for this as well. I am was impressed that someone was there on time at 8:00 am to start work on my vehicle and they did a very thorough inspection. The staff is wonderful, helpful and makes the extra effort to keep you a satisfied customer. I would recommend JR's Automotive to anyone!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 06:57 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 11/03/2016

Thanks for the GREAT response! We're happy you continue to use us for all of your servicing needs

JERRY H. on 10/29/2016
"Power window"
My window would not go up and simply dropped down. Being from the upstate I didn't know of a shop in this area so I googled a Dodge dealership. They told me that they couldn't do it today and even if they could it would take 4-5 hours and cost about $500. He suggested another garage. Just up the street I saw JR's sign and pulled in. The mechanic looked at it and saw the problem. They gave me a price. It actually took less time to make the repair and dropped the charge $100.
I highly recommend this garage. They are expedient and honest.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 10/28/2016
Review Created: 10/29/2016 06:08 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 10/31/2016

Awesome Mr. Hatley!

I'm honored we could meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for giving us the oppourtunity to help you and thanks for the awesome review.

Linda C. on 10/21/2016
Linda said they are very good and helpful.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 10/18/2016
Review Created: 10/21/2016
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 10/28/2016

Linda, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are blessed to have you as a loyal customer

Leon F. on 10/14/2016
Leon said the business was quick and got the job done right.
Vehicle: Ford Club Wagon
Service Date: 10/06/2016
Review Created: 10/14/2016

Mr Ferris!
Im glad you trusted us with your vehicle being that you were from out of town . We are happy we were able to get the job done for you quick and efficiently

Rocksana L. on 10/05/2016
Rocksana said the customer service was great and the employees did a professional job.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Review Created: 10/05/2016

Ms Lopez,
It was a very insteresting to see what kind of damage a bag can do! Im glad we were able to help you out and get the job done right the first time for you. Thank you for using us for all your repair needs.

STACEY W. on 10/04/2016
"Satisfied Customer"
Thanks for getting me discount on tow and fixing my truck so quickly. I find these people very helpful, knowledgeable and honest.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 08:14 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 10/04/2016

Thanks for the kid words! We appreciate the trust you've given us to have your problems fixed effectivly and accurately. We hope you come around more with any other repair needs and if theres anything else we can do to turn this around to a 5 star experience please let us know

DANIEL W. on 10/01/2016
"friendly service that appears to be very knowledgeable"
Truck was repaired on time no problems at a very reasonable price
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 10/01/2016 08:39 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 11/03/2016

Thanks for the review Mr. Williams! We are glad we got your truck done on time with no issues. I hope the actuator is still working great for you and hope you keep us in mind for all of your future repair needs

LINDA G. on 09/29/2016
"Always curtious and helpful!"
JR's automotive has been excellent in the handling of any issues I have had with my truck. I depend on them to keep me on the road. As a single woman, I appreciate that I can trust them not to take advantage of my knowledge on vehicles. Great place, great people!
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 09/28/2016
Review Created: 09/29/2016 12:04 PM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 09/29/2016

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! Always great to see your smiling face when you come in to see us. We're always glad to help
-BoJack

Chip M. on 09/24/2016
Chip said they are not the top of the line, nor the bottom of the line.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/08/2016
Review Created: 09/24/2016
Melvin M. on 09/24/2016
Melvin said the service was very good. If he needs anything he goes to this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 08/31/2016
Review Created: 09/24/2016
Christina J. on 09/18/2016
Christina said she liked the business because they were really nice to her.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/13/2016
Review Created: 09/18/2016
John D. on 09/18/2016
John said they did a good job and are always very efficient.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 09/13/2016
Review Created: 09/18/2016
PHILLIP G. on 09/13/2016
"AT J.R.'s, THE WORK IS DONE IN A TIMELY & PROFESSIONAL MANNER.. A GREAT PLACE TO TAKE YOUR VEHICLES FOR AN OIL CHG OR REPAIR."
ABSOLUTELY
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 09/09/2016
Review Created: 09/13/2016 10:10 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 09/23/2016

THANKS! We love the opportunity you've given us to work on your cars over the years. Very thankful to have yall as a customer

TV W. on 09/09/2016
"Good Work at a Fair Price"
JR's does good work at a fair price. The people there seem to really care about us and our cars.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 09/08/2016
Review Created: 09/09/2016 02:53 PM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 09/23/2016

THANKS MR WEBER! We enjoy being able to help you and your wife out whenever the unfortunate happens. Always good to see your smiling faces and Mitty enjoys yall too

Larry S. on 08/27/2016
Larry said this business did exactly what had to be done.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 08/25/2016
Review Created: 08/27/2016
RANDY H. on 08/23/2016
"Good work"
They do the work and recommend only the work that is necessary.
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 08/19/2016
Review Created: 08/23/2016 07:40 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 08/23/2016

Hey Randy! Thank you so much for thinking of us in terms of fixing your vehicle. We want to make sure we are providing a 5 star experiance to all of our customers. What could we do to help change that ?

Tv W. on 08/19/2016
T.V said the employees at this business did a good job on his vehicle, saved them money on repairs, and gave good estimates.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 08/02/2016
Review Created: 08/19/2016
Charlie B. on 08/19/2016
Charlie said her vehicle broke down far away from home and the business took care of her. She mentioned she was extremely grateful and appreciative for that.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 08/02/2016
Review Created: 08/19/2016
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 08/23/2016

Charlie! We are so excited your car is fixed and running properly. Thank you for sharing the oppourtunity to work on your vehicle