DOUGLAS A. on 01/10/2017
"Great Service and Honest"
These guys are knowledgeable and honest! They always take care of my families automotive needs with honesty and integrity. We would recommend to anyone.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 01/09/2017
Review Created: 01/10/2017 07:55 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 01/12/2017

Thanks Doug! Its an honor to work on your families vehicles and we're are glad you chose us for the work. Thank you and we hope you have a blessed new year

LEE H. on 01/05/2017
"Very satisfied, and brought my Tacoma back in for another job."
I was treated very professionally; and each service was explained and why the work needed to be
done. No more overpriced and oversold Dealerships for me !
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2017 05:41 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 01/12/2017

At JRs, we try to go above and beyond for each customer not only to ensure that we do the best job we can but to do it for a better price then most. Thank you for giving us the oppourtunity to service your truck and look forward to future business with you

TV W. on 01/03/2017
"Great Again"
JR's takes really good care of our cars. The mechanics do great work. The service is courteous. The staff goes out of its way to make doing business with JR's easy on the customer.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/03/2017 08:23 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 01/03/2017

Always a pleasure :)

JERRY H. on 01/01/2017
"Door Repair"
A few months while visiting in Columbia you did a repair on my Durango window. You did such an efficient and fast repair that I decided to bring my Ford F150 while I was in the area to have my door repaired. I live about 90 miles away but I will return if I need repairs while I am in the area.
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/01/2017 03:15 PM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 01/03/2017

Thank you for once again giving us the opportunity to go above and beyond for you and we look forward to future encounters,

Duane W. on 12/22/2016
Duane said he is very pleased with the business. He is pleased with their service and attitude. They did a good job and they are nice young men. He will be removing the sticker that reminds him of when his next service visit will be because it is not in a good place for him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 12/12/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 12/28/2016

Mr Warr, It was an honor to have you in our shop. We hope as a first time customer we were able to exceed your expectations. In the future we will definitely keep in mind about the oil change sticker. Thank you for choosing JRs

Larry S. on 12/19/2016
Larry said the business is extremely good. They did exactly what he asked.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 11/29/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016
Kimberly R. on 12/17/2016
Kimberly said this business is good.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 12/12/2016
Review Created: 12/17/2016
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 12/28/2016

Ms. Robbins,
Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We are honored to have you as a customer and hope you continue to come back

TV W. on 12/04/2016
"Good Work at a Fair Price"
JR's did what the promised . . . and a little more. They were able to get the job done for a little less money than they thought. JR's keeps my car running right.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 12/04/2016 01:41 PM
Chris B. on 11/16/2016
Chris said the business did what they were suppose to do. He was in and out of service, and was very pleased.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 10/19/2016
Review Created: 11/16/2016
Brian D. on 11/12/2016
Brian said the business provided good customer service and they did good work on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 11/09/2016
Review Created: 11/12/2016
STACEY W. on 11/03/2016
"Satisfied Customer"
I had just bought a used Tahoe and wanted to have someone inspect it. I have used JR's in the past and was impressed so I came back to them for this as well. I am was impressed that someone was there on time at 8:00 am to start work on my vehicle and they did a very thorough inspection. The staff is wonderful, helpful and makes the extra effort to keep you a satisfied customer. I would recommend JR's Automotive to anyone!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 06:57 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 11/03/2016

Thanks for the GREAT response! We're happy you continue to use us for all of your servicing needs

JERRY H. on 10/29/2016
"Power window"
My window would not go up and simply dropped down. Being from the upstate I didn't know of a shop in this area so I googled a Dodge dealership. They told me that they couldn't do it today and even if they could it would take 4-5 hours and cost about $500. He suggested another garage. Just up the street I saw JR's sign and pulled in. The mechanic looked at it and saw the problem. They gave me a price. It actually took less time to make the repair and dropped the charge $100.
I highly recommend this garage. They are expedient and honest.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 10/28/2016
Review Created: 10/29/2016 06:08 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 10/31/2016

Awesome Mr. Hatley!

I'm honored we could meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for giving us the oppourtunity to help you and thanks for the awesome review.

Linda C. on 10/21/2016
Linda said they are very good and helpful.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 10/18/2016
Review Created: 10/21/2016
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 10/28/2016

Linda, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are blessed to have you as a loyal customer

Leon F. on 10/14/2016
Leon said the business was quick and got the job done right.
Vehicle: Ford Club Wagon
Service Date: 10/06/2016
Review Created: 10/14/2016

Mr Ferris!
Im glad you trusted us with your vehicle being that you were from out of town . We are happy we were able to get the job done for you quick and efficiently

Rocksana L. on 10/05/2016
Rocksana said the customer service was great and the employees did a professional job.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Review Created: 10/05/2016

Ms Lopez,
It was a very insteresting to see what kind of damage a bag can do! Im glad we were able to help you out and get the job done right the first time for you. Thank you for using us for all your repair needs.

STACEY W. on 10/04/2016
"Satisfied Customer"
Thanks for getting me discount on tow and fixing my truck so quickly. I find these people very helpful, knowledgeable and honest.
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Review Created: 10/04/2016 08:14 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 10/04/2016

Thanks for the kid words! We appreciate the trust you've given us to have your problems fixed effectivly and accurately. We hope you come around more with any other repair needs and if theres anything else we can do to turn this around to a 5 star experience please let us know

DANIEL W. on 10/01/2016
"friendly service that appears to be very knowledgeable"
Truck was repaired on time no problems at a very reasonable price
Service Date: 09/29/2016
Review Created: 10/01/2016 08:39 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 11/03/2016

Thanks for the review Mr. Williams! We are glad we got your truck done on time with no issues. I hope the actuator is still working great for you and hope you keep us in mind for all of your future repair needs

LINDA G. on 09/29/2016
"Always curtious and helpful!"
JR's automotive has been excellent in the handling of any issues I have had with my truck. I depend on them to keep me on the road. As a single woman, I appreciate that I can trust them not to take advantage of my knowledge on vehicles. Great place, great people!
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 09/28/2016
Review Created: 09/29/2016 12:04 PM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 09/29/2016

THANKS FOR YOUR KIND WORDS! Always great to see your smiling face when you come in to see us. We're always glad to help
-BoJack

Chip M. on 09/24/2016
Chip said they are not the top of the line, nor the bottom of the line.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/08/2016
Review Created: 09/24/2016
Melvin M. on 09/24/2016
Melvin said the service was very good. If he needs anything he goes to this business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt