TV W. on 02/11/2017
"Still a Great Experience"
Hey, no one like to have expensive car repairs. But when your car is . . . oh dear . . . 16 years old, it does require a little extra attention from time to time. JR's does the job right. JR's tells you what the problem is and whether it is serious or is something that can wait. And they pick up and/or deliver my vehicle when it is convenient for me. Good job guys! And I hope your cat returns to the shop soon.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 02/10/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017 10:20 AM
Randy S. on 02/11/2017
Randy said he would recommend this business.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 02/03/2017
Review Created: 02/11/2017
JUSTIN F. on 02/03/2017
"First timer"
Great service.fast and friendly.was a fair price.left satisfied and will return if service needed and would reccomend.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/03/2017 02:23 PM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to fix your vehicle for you. We're glad we were able to get it back to you in a timely manner. The staff here looks forward to working with you more in the future

EDUARDO V. on 02/03/2017
"Nice place"
I recommend this place
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 02/02/2017
Review Created: 02/03/2017 04:28 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you sir! We appreciate your business and are blessed for all of the referals that you give us

Carolyn S. on 01/17/2017
Carolyn said this business does excellent work, they are friendly and courteous.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 01/13/2017
Review Created: 01/17/2017
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 01/19/2017

Thank you Ms. Simmons for allowing us to service your vehicle. It was an honor!

DOUGLAS A. on 01/10/2017
"Great Service and Honest"
These guys are knowledgeable and honest! They always take care of my families automotive needs with honesty and integrity. We would recommend to anyone.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 01/09/2017
Review Created: 01/10/2017 07:55 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 01/12/2017

Thanks Doug! Its an honor to work on your families vehicles and we're are glad you chose us for the work. Thank you and we hope you have a blessed new year

LEE H. on 01/05/2017
"Very satisfied, and brought my Tacoma back in for another job."
I was treated very professionally; and each service was explained and why the work needed to be
done. No more overpriced and oversold Dealerships for me !
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 01/04/2017
Review Created: 01/05/2017 05:41 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 01/12/2017

At JRs, we try to go above and beyond for each customer not only to ensure that we do the best job we can but to do it for a better price then most. Thank you for giving us the oppourtunity to service your truck and look forward to future business with you

TV W. on 01/03/2017
"Great Again"
JR's takes really good care of our cars. The mechanics do great work. The service is courteous. The staff goes out of its way to make doing business with JR's easy on the customer.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/03/2017 08:23 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 01/03/2017

Always a pleasure :)

JERRY H. on 01/01/2017
"Door Repair"
A few months while visiting in Columbia you did a repair on my Durango window. You did such an efficient and fast repair that I decided to bring my Ford F150 while I was in the area to have my door repaired. I live about 90 miles away but I will return if I need repairs while I am in the area.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 12/29/2016
Review Created: 01/01/2017 03:15 PM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 01/03/2017

Thank you for once again giving us the opportunity to go above and beyond for you and we look forward to future encounters,

Duane W. on 12/22/2016
Duane said he is very pleased with the business. He is pleased with their service and attitude. They did a good job and they are nice young men. He will be removing the sticker that reminds him of when his next service visit will be because it is not in a good place for him.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 12/12/2016
Review Created: 12/22/2016
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 12/28/2016

Mr Warr, It was an honor to have you in our shop. We hope as a first time customer we were able to exceed your expectations. In the future we will definitely keep in mind about the oil change sticker. Thank you for choosing JRs

Larry S. on 12/19/2016
Larry said the business is extremely good. They did exactly what he asked.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra
Service Date: 11/29/2016
Review Created: 12/19/2016
Kimberly R. on 12/17/2016
Kimberly said this business is good.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 12/12/2016
Review Created: 12/17/2016
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 12/28/2016

Ms. Robbins,
Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We are honored to have you as a customer and hope you continue to come back

TV W. on 12/04/2016
"Good Work at a Fair Price"
JR's did what the promised . . . and a little more. They were able to get the job done for a little less money than they thought. JR's keeps my car running right.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 12/02/2016
Review Created: 12/04/2016 01:41 PM
Chris B. on 11/16/2016
Chris said the business did what they were suppose to do. He was in and out of service, and was very pleased.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 10/19/2016
Review Created: 11/16/2016
Brian D. on 11/12/2016
Brian said the business provided good customer service and they did good work on his vehicle.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 11/09/2016
Review Created: 11/12/2016
STACEY W. on 11/03/2016
"Satisfied Customer"
I had just bought a used Tahoe and wanted to have someone inspect it. I have used JR's in the past and was impressed so I came back to them for this as well. I am was impressed that someone was there on time at 8:00 am to start work on my vehicle and they did a very thorough inspection. The staff is wonderful, helpful and makes the extra effort to keep you a satisfied customer. I would recommend JR's Automotive to anyone!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 11/02/2016
Review Created: 11/03/2016 06:57 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 11/03/2016

Thanks for the GREAT response! We're happy you continue to use us for all of your servicing needs

JERRY H. on 10/29/2016
"Power window"
My window would not go up and simply dropped down. Being from the upstate I didn't know of a shop in this area so I googled a Dodge dealership. They told me that they couldn't do it today and even if they could it would take 4-5 hours and cost about $500. He suggested another garage. Just up the street I saw JR's sign and pulled in. The mechanic looked at it and saw the problem. They gave me a price. It actually took less time to make the repair and dropped the charge $100.
I highly recommend this garage. They are expedient and honest.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 10/28/2016
Review Created: 10/29/2016 06:08 AM
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 10/31/2016

Awesome Mr. Hatley!

I'm honored we could meet and exceed your expectations. Thank you for giving us the oppourtunity to help you and thanks for the awesome review.

Linda C. on 10/21/2016
Linda said they are very good and helpful.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 10/18/2016
Review Created: 10/21/2016
John R. at JR's Automotive responded on 10/28/2016

Linda, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are blessed to have you as a loyal customer

Leon F. on 10/14/2016
Leon said the business was quick and got the job done right.
Vehicle: Ford Club Wagon
Service Date: 10/06/2016
Review Created: 10/14/2016

Mr Ferris!
Im glad you trusted us with your vehicle being that you were from out of town . We are happy we were able to get the job done for you quick and efficiently

Rocksana L. on 10/05/2016
Rocksana said the customer service was great and the employees did a professional job.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 10/03/2016
Review Created: 10/05/2016

Ms Lopez,
It was a very insteresting to see what kind of damage a bag can do! Im glad we were able to help you out and get the job done right the first time for you. Thank you for using us for all your repair needs.