Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
TOM S. on 03/07/2016
"Excellent service as usual"
Took my 2001 Toyota Sienna in for oil change, transmission fluid check, wheel alignment, tire balancing, and check a weird sound coming from front left wheel. They couldn't find the weird sound, but for some odd reason, the sound went away. I'm going to assume they scared the car, so it stopped making the sound. And unlike other dealerships, they checked the transmission fluid and told me that it did not need changing. Other dealerships would have just changed the fluid and charged me for it. I had asked Japanese Connection to do the wheel alignment and tire balancing because I took it to my local Firestone, twice, and it still vibrated at 75-80 mph. I have yet to test this, so I will submit another review later. And as usual, they are more than courteous and picked me and my wife from home to pick up the car. And they answer the phones immediately and provided me with feed back on all repairs the next day. Couldn't be happier. I rely on Japanese Connection for all my cars, and probably always will.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna