Japanese Connection Inc

Review for Japanese Connection Inc
COLLEEN B. on 04/22/2013
"Transparent and Professional Service, on-time and as-promised"
JC came highly recommended to me by two separate individuals, both of whom I consider to be 'tough customers'. I was super impressed with the service and attention I received when I took my own car (Subaru) to JC recently. They took the time to show me what they found relative to what I thought the issues were, and talk me through what they would do to fix the issues. Not only did they fix the requested/noted issues, they went above and beyond to repair something else at no cost to me. They provided a shuttle that took me to/from my home so that I could go about my day as normal. The shuttle was prompt and driver was friendly and courteous. I am so relieved and have great peace of mind knowing JC will be the entity keeping my car running and in good order from here on out! Thanks guys!!
Vehicle: Subaru Outback